Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. (5847 Views)

Mention/tag Your NL Crush(es) / Which Baby Would You And Your NL Crush Produce? / Who Is Your NL Crush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Omotayor123(f): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Tomfrench:
shocked i'm flattered i must say... These are strong sentences... Choi
is that a yes to my proposal cool

1 Like

Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Omotayor123(f): 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
Esdb3:

Do the math lol!

Tomfrench quick reply abeg omotayor123's poem is deep!!
help me beg am ooooogrin
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 06, 2015
FannySwindler:
Your lips looks soft... Eyes ignites a spark.... Guys see you as a softy.... Cos everything around you is sparkling..... You are known on Nairaland as softysparky....
Awwww this is so sweet.
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by hfinest1(m): 12:26am On Jul 06, 2015
my heart melts at the thought of you
make me wonder if I could pull through
my hope is one day it'll be me and you
every day and night I only wish for you
always and forever to be with you grin

to my Darling eniqurl.... she's got me blown away... I swear if u see did bae.... she fine no b here

I think am in love smileycheesy

1 Like

Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Lawalsuleiman(m): 1:07am On Jul 06, 2015
Didn't believe in love at first sight, but like many things in life, there is a first. A picture was all I saw.
Sassybae, you got this Nigga feeling blue.

1 Like

Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 06, 2015
Omotayor123:

is that a yes to my proposal cool
calm down lipsrsealed , let me hear from God first cool

2 Likes

Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Eniqurl(f): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2015
hfinest1:
my heart melts at the thought of you
make me wonder if I could pull through
my hope is one day it'll be me and you
every day and night I only wish for you
always and forever to be with you grin

to my Darling eniqurl.... she's got me blown away... I swear if u see did bae.... she fine no b here

I think am in love smileycheesy
Hehe.. Lawv dz!
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by hfinest1(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2015
Eniqurl:
Hehe.. Lawv dz!
grin
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Creamish(f): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2015
I see some posts from these monikers & I'm fascinated..

I wonder whoz behind them.. I'm terribly curious..

Witty, Mouthed and downright Humorous..

They get me elated, riveted...captivated..

I guess it's time y'all know this...but seriously..

Who are you guyz.. Mrcork, Madcow1, Lezz & BUTCHCASSIDY? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Omotayor123(f): 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tomfrench:
calm down lipsrsealed , let me hear from God first cool
patiently waitinggrin
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
Omotayor123:

patiently waitinggrin
undecided
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by yinkeys(m): 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
Creamish:

Who are you guyz..¿ cheesy
Lord have mercy, if that's the true you on your profile. Then I tremble for you love, and worshiping you won't be such a bad idea
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by yinkeys(m): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:
My heart melts at the sight of you. My whole body ignites as I feel your touch on my skin. Your beauty and charm is like the radiance of a red lamp in the sycamore.

I can't live without you, oh love of my life. I desire you more and more with the passing of each day.
I need you to be beside me as I wake in the morn, and the last thing I see as I go to bed at night.

I can no longer hide my feelings for you.
I am in love with you, MONEY.
grin ride on sis. No time
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Creamish(f): 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
yinkeys:
Lord have mercy, if that's the true you on your profile. Then I tremble for you love, and worshiping you won't be such a bad idea

Guy chillax....dat no b me o... dint u read my personal text there? tongue
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by yinkeys(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Creamish:

grin grin just looking for trouble o. No vex jor. No b romantic poem thread we dey wink. I know u jor. You're dark skinned,
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by jaybee3(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Creamish:

Na you be that jor... No dey give us fabu for here
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
I came late buh... Here it goes:

I lovest thou so much farano

I wantest thou to have my little sinn.zu's so badly

If you know you gat a bf dumpest him and joinest me on this thrill of life

Roses are red violets are blue, how badly i wana hold yuh, you dont have a clue

Giveth me thou heart o daughter of Aphrodite. Quench my thirst for thou love in thou goddam stream of passion.

1 Like

Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Creamish(f): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
yinkeys:
grin grin just looking for trouble o. No vex jor. No b romantic poem thread we dey wink. I know u jor. You're dark skinned,

Im actually not.. smiley

jaybee3:

Na you be that jor... No dey give us fabu for here

lolz... my first NL crush! femme ta bouche jor! tongue
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Creamish:

Who are you guyz.. Mrcork, Madcow1, Lezz & BUTCHCASSIDY? cheesy

what would you like to know abt me
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Boxer007(m): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
I would love to jack sparrow twerk to Nikki Minaj anaconda before I fuk him in the ass
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Well here's mine :

Life is full of pains,
but certainly has its gain..

Only if we agree to learn,
we've got many things to earn..

Age is only but a number,
dats if u r willing to rememba,

Ur voice z as sweet as anything,
nd I'd love to be Ur everything,

Dis z from d depths of my heart,
and we get started I wouldn't want us to part..

cc : secret admirer cum crush
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by xmileeasy: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Your smile so radiant as the midday sun
I can't feel the scorching because it's soothing
Those innocent eyes piercing into the deepest of heart
Your exquisite voice melts even the stony of hearts.

To a Nairaland crush \babe I haven't gotten yet
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
He is sweet
He is loving
He is charming
He's the guy who blows ma mind
When his name is called I blush grin
Even if it will take a thousand years, meeting you would still be near....to charlesikhalea

1 Like

Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by mirabell23(f): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
am really short of words,
don't know how best to express how I really feel
you might not know me
but there's not a day that goes by that I dont follow your threads,or stare at your photos...really wish you could be my date.'tosyne2much'

1 Like

Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by tosyne2much(m): 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
mirabell23:
am really short of words,
don't know how best to express how I really feel
you might not know me
but there's not a day that goes by that I dont follow your threads,or stare at your photos...really wish you could be my date.'tosyne2.much'
Ooooh my God !!!

I'm actually short of words
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by iamkingzlee(m): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ooooh my God !!!

I'm actually short of words
oyaaa Tosin wake up!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:
My heart melts at the sight of you. My whole body ignites as I feel your touch on my skin. Your beauty and charm is like the radiance of a red lamp in the sycamore.

I can't live without you, oh love of my life. I desire you more and more with the passing of each day.
I need you to be beside me as I wake in the morn, and the last thing I see as I go to bed at night.

I can no longer hide my feelings for you.
I am in love with you, MONEY.

where's the name of the person? the person under the guise of money ✘
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Omotayor123(f): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
TheOrijin:
undecided
Orijin101 my padi.. Wetin natongue
BTW what happened to your Orijin101 moniker
Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
MrsChima:
Who is my crush?

at your age...✘

2 Likes

Re: Write Your NL Crush/babe A 5-verse Romantic Poem in Elizabethan English. by NaYouGoTaya: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants To See Me After Ghosting Her For A Month / My Newly Married Neighbors Scare Me / I Love Sex, I Have Sex Three To Four Times Everyday" – Maheeda 18+...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.