Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Can Someone Please Tell Me The Meaning Of "West Germany" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Someone Please Tell Me The Meaning Of "West Germany" (798 Views)

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. / Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. / I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Tell Me The Meaning Of "West Germany" by Kenneth205(m): 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
No offense please! I seem not to understand the meaning of WEST GERMANY.

I always see it on every posts on Nairaland.

What's the meaning? Who started it? Happy Sunday.
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me The Meaning Of "West Germany" by Misternas89(m): 3:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Google is ur friend dude
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me The Meaning Of "West Germany" by bright007(f): 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Kenneth205:
No offense please! I seem not to understand the meaning of WEST GERMANY.

I always see it on every posts on Nairaland.

What's the meaning? Who started it? Happy Sunday.

Ask buhari
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me The Meaning Of "West Germany" by iliyande(m): 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Otuoke wink
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me The Meaning Of "West Germany" by acenazt: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
Germany was once like north and south Korea. that is WEST AND EAST GERMANY. their capitals were Berlin and Bonn. Our president who happens to suffer from forgetfulness which is common for people of his age made a blunder referring to The chancellor of modern day Germany as PRESIDENT MICHELE OF WEST GERMANY. so tanoids have been making use of that .
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me The Meaning Of "West Germany" by acenazt: 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
bright007:

Ask buhari
AS USUAL AM SURE YOU TANOIDS DIDNT EVEN KNOW WEST GERMANY EXISTED

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me The Meaning Of "West Germany" by midolian(m): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
acenazt:
I dey tell u, most of them don't know.
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me The Meaning Of "West Germany" by bright007(f): 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
acenazt:

mumu....i am not as dull as you and illiterate Buhari....

east and west germany came together as a country in 1990 after 45 years of war

i am wondering how APC dullard buhari single-handedly installed Michelle as the president of a non-existent west germany grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me The Meaning Of "West Germany" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
ASK the president of the hausas and yorubas named BUHARI.
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me The Meaning Of "West Germany" by acenazt: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
bright007:

i am wondering how APC dullard buhari single-handedly installed Michelle as the president of a non-existent west germany grin grin grin
congrats for ur wisdom well if u claim to be soo intelligent u would have realized the elders from your village tend to forget things.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me The Meaning Of "West Germany" by Shortyy(f): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me The Meaning Of "West Germany" by bamosagie(m): 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
bright007:

Na wa o!
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me The Meaning Of "West Germany" by ki02020(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
Am sure very soon you will aske for the meaning of soviet union undecided.....can't you just google your question rather than make futher mockery of buhari mistake
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me The Meaning Of "West Germany" by temitemi1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
#BabaWestGermany grin

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me The Meaning Of "West Germany" by muhyeenisce(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
@op u say?

(1) (Reply)

Why The Auto Policy Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Was Successful / President Buhari May Has Already Perform The Miracles / US Refuses To Sell Weapons To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.