Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

If You Were To Have Access To President's Phone For 12hrs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were To Have Access To President's Phone For 12hrs (428 Views)

Tunde Sabiu Yusuf & Sarki Abba Have Access To Incommunicado Buhari - Sahara R. / Man Compares Buhari To President Bouteflika Who Rules Algeria On Wheelchair / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Were To Have Access To President's Phone For 12hrs by Pope22(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lets assume the President will be in a meeting for 12 hours, the kind of meeting that he wont have access to his phone or make calls for that 12 hours, which means he wont ask for his phone for that 12 hours or check his phone and you happen to take the phone without him knowing for that 12 hours and stil be lucky to return it without him knowing that you took it, in other words, he may not bother to know what happened within that 12 hours with his phone, what would you do with the phone or actions you would take for that 12 hours?
Re: If You Were To Have Access To President's Phone For 12hrs by RexioKlasik(m): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
possible?
Re: If You Were To Have Access To President's Phone For 12hrs by pbs4real(m): 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

#gejwhileyouwereaway: Nigerians Update Jonathan On Buhari, Tinubu, NASS, Others / My New Opinion & Suggestion On Boko Haram / Sponsored Lies Against Me Will Not Change My Focus– Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.