Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (694035 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by cool318(m): 8:32am On Jul 10, 2016
judajix:
Will update u guys on more details as soon as I get them

So much interested. What is the combined final charging output.
were the Power packs opened by the sides to carry out the connection?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by adiosgracias(m): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
Please what kind of battery charger will u advise me to use fr dis battery

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by 9ijaprince(m): 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by 9ijaprince(m): 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
I think ur battery is 2volts 150amps battery. If that's what it is,it then means that you will have to get 5more of the battery to equal 12 volts when connected in series to be able to charge it with 12volts smart charger. I believe gurus will explain more.
adiosgracias:
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by vitality22(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2016
Good morning Ceejay80 and other gurus in the house, please is the cable from battery to UPS inverter supposed to be hot?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by femi3636: 10:01am On Jul 11, 2016
Hello guys, I have a 12v 30AMPS charger for sale, recently switched from a 12v inverter to a 24v set up, so i want to buy another one, it's just a few weeks old and its a SUOER smart charger and it does an amazing job with 3 stage charging... if you're interested, kindly call me on 07053133485 .. thanks!
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by timifakay(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2016
cooldipo:

Please holla @ me if and when you locate a 20watt standing fan than can rotate.
This table fan is 20w with 6v batt and it rotates.

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
femi3636:
Hello guys, I have a 12v 30AMPS charger for sale, recently switched from a 12v inverter to a 24v set up, so i want to buy another one, it's just a few weeks old and its a SUOER smart charger and it does an amazing job with 3 stage charging... if you're interested, kindly call me on 07053133485 .. thanks!
how much
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by casig: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
temizeee:
Is yr ups getting damn hot? Or you don't like the way u open d cover check out new mthd to position cooling fan to yr setup... It's cool visit https://www.nairaland.com/1389975/worlds-smallest-power-inverter/25
Please how do I connect the cables from the DC fan to UPS in such a way that the fan is on ONLY when the UPS is switched on?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by koxyz: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
adiosgracias:
Make una answer the guy now,e bi like say una never use this kind of battery before.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by timifakay(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
adiosgracias:
The picture isn't clear enough for me read the details, please state the voltage and Amphour, the charger should stl about 10% amp of the battery rated Amphour and should be of the American voltage rating. Eg a 12v 200AH battery will need a 12v 20A charger.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by adiosgracias(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
timifakay:

The picture isn't clear enough for me read the details, please state the voltage and Amphour, the charger should stl about 10% amp of the battery rated Amphour and should be of the American voltage rating. Eg a 12v 200AH battery will need a 12v 20A charger.
2v 1500ah thank You.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by spyglaxx: 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
@vitality22
Either the cables are loosely attached or too thin. You may a 10 mm Hk cable.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by temizeee(m): 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
casig:

Please how do I connect the cables from the DC fan to UPS in such a way that the fan is on ONLY when the UPS is switched on?
u gonna av to ground d fan negative to common(ba3 neg) then locate a point that supply only when you switch on the ups then connect the fan positive to it. U can do this easily with a dmm.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by timifakay(m): 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by timifakay(m): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
adiosgracias:

2v 1500ah thank You.
You need to connect 6 of such in series to get 12v, a 12v 150a charger will do, I don't know if that charger rating is in circulation... Or in d alternative, just get any 12v smart charger you can afford...
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by cooldipo(m): 2:52am On Jul 12, 2016
timifakay:

Thanks for your response....pls what is the price of the fan and location?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by femi3636: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2016
Penuelseun:
how much
Just 10k non-negotiable
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Penuelseun(m): 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
femi3636:
Just 10k non-negotiable
ur location & picture if available
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by casig: 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
temizeee:
u gonna av to ground d fan negative to common(ba3 neg) then locate a point that supply only when you switch on the ups then connect the fan positive to it. U can do this easily with a dmm.
Thanks for the info. Please what is a dmm?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by temizeee(m): 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
casig:
Thanks for the info. Please what is a dmm?
DIGITAL MULTI METER
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by timifakay(m): 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
cooldipo:

Thanks for your response....pls what is the price of the fan and location?
You are welcome. 7k5, Ibadan. The maker is Lontor
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by darocha1: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2016
timifakay:
how much
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by bobojoshua(m): 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
temizeee:
Is yr ups getting damn hot? Or you don't like the way u open d cover check out new mthd to position cooling fan to yr setup... It's cool visit https://www.nairaland.com/1389975/worlds-smallest-power-inverter/25
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by martinz1: 12:47am On Jul 14, 2016
adiosgracias:

2v 1500ah thank You.
If its 1500 2v
The total battery should be 6 number to make up to 12v
U should use up to 12v 100amp charger or thereabout
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by martinz1: 12:56am On Jul 14, 2016
judajix:
Good morning everyone, so I successfully read through the entire thread and I was amazed but I was also looking out for something, which is a locally made charger, but then I found out one for myself from a friend when I asked him if he had smart charger and then boom he got me his own hand made smart charger made from power packs and addition of some diodes and rectifiers to control charging and over charge, full details of the system I don't know yet but here are the pictures
He said the power packs are link in series and all of them have to stay plugged
Dont use that on ur battery, or else u will buy another battery in 3 months time
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by vitality22(m): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
Please, I want to find out if its safe to use a 30A smart charger to charge a 75AH car battery? or will it damage the smart charger?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by billyG(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
ceejay80s:

Very Risky though, .
pls explain Y,i used stabiliser in delayed mode to prevent power surge/hi/lo voltage frm detroying my hard to find battery charger.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by 9ijaprince(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
No
vitality22:
Please, I want to find out if its safe to use a 30A smart charger to charge a 75AH car battery? or will it damage the smart charger?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by sentix(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
my smart charger's fan keeps spinning even is there is no power. can this drain my battery drastically
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by sentix(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
I need 100amp used battery in good condition.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 7:50am On Jul 17, 2016
sentix:
my smart charger's fan keeps spinning even is there is no power. can this drain my battery drastically
it will be draining it but inverter fan dont consume much

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.