Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (693992 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 7:52am On Jul 17, 2016
sentix:
I need 100amp used battery in good condition.
why not buy brand new agm battery 65ah u get power to dey carry battery around if is bad
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by love4rent80s: 8:07am On Jul 17, 2016
vitality22:
Please, I want to find out if its safe to use a 30A smart charger to charge a 75AH car battery? or will it damage the smart charger?

Its safe
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by sentix(m): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
pointstores:
why not buy brand new agm battery 65ah u get power to dey carry battery around if is bad

thanks. na money dey do man yeye jare

do you have idea of 65a new and if possible contact
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by cool318(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
CHINA MADE -USE IN NIGERIA ONLY CHARGERS

Good evening to everyone in this Honorable Thread I call the Power house !!!
I want to raise an issue about these China made battery chargers in the Nigerian market.
This is based on usage experience and comparison with other chargers.
These Made in China for Nigerian Users like- SOOAER, SONYA DISGITAL BATTERY CHARGER etc. are made with very substandard electronic circuits that don’t have part no for easy identification and replacement.
They also charge with fake amperage –this I mean by when i charge with this china charger, my 400amps battery runtime is 3 hours when I borrowed a friend’s 24v locally made charger , the runtime on the same load was up to 7 hours- now you see what I mean !!!!!
This China made charger blew up in just less than 3 weeks I bought it and my 19,000 just went down the drains.
These facts here are subject to debate by users of China made chargers because I know they can produce quality Chargers which are not brought into our Country Nigeria.
Candid opinions are highly welcome to prevent innocent viewers here from burning their fingers.

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by pointstores(m): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
sentix:

thanks. na money dey do man yeye jare
do you have idea of 65a new and if possible contact
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by vitality22(m): 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2016
cool318:
CHINA MADE -USE IN NIGERIA ONLY CHARGERS

Good evening to everyone in this Honorable Thread I call the Power house !!!
I want to raise an issue about these China made battery chargers in the Nigerian market.
This is based on usage experience and comparison with other chargers.
These Made in China for Nigerian Users like- SOOAER, SONYA DISGITAL BATTERY CHARGER etc. are made with very substandard electronic circuits that don’t have part no for easy identification and replacement.
They also charge with fake amperage –this I mean by when i charge with this china charger, my 400amps battery runtime is 3 hours when I borrowed a friend’s 24v locally made charger , the runtime on the same load was up to 7 hours- now you see what I mean !!!!!
This China made charger blew up in just less than 3 weeks I bought it and my 19,000 just went down the drains.
These facts here are subject to debate by users of China made chargers because I know they can produce quality Chargers which are not brought into our Country Nigeria.
Candid opinions are highly welcome to prevent innocent viewers here from burning their fingers.

Can you post a picture of the so called locally made charger? where can one get it in case am interested?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Beetee01: 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
can this be connected to solar panel too?

9ijaprince:

30 amps smart charger = N12,000
ups = N1,500
200 amps deep cycle battery = N35,000
transport to Bayelsa = N4,000
Total = N52,500
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Beetee01: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
Oga ceejay which one among the connection is the best? or advisable.

ceejay80s:

U no longer need the 12v7ah inside the ups cos its small , just use only the 2 12v40ah

Below is pic on how to connect in series and parallel
Ur case is series ...
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by 9ijaprince(m): 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
Yes it can,but you have to install charge controller in between solar panels and battery to regulate ur battery charging rate and over charging.
Beetee01:
can this be connected to solar panel too?

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Beetee01: 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ok so if am to intall the external charger then is there neen to plug the UPS on the electrical socket?

9ijaprince:
Yes it can,but you have to install charge controller in between solar panels and battery to regulate ur battery charging rate and over charging.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Beetee01: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
please can you teel me where u get the DC Iron in Kano. thanks
ibro360:
my Oga I got it here in kano for 6k
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Beetee01: 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2016
OGA Cj cn i use this ups if i dont have bluegate
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by love4rent80s: 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
Beetee01:
OGA Cj cn i use this ups if i dont have bluegate

Yes, all ups will work, but does this ur ups beep to notify u when ur battery is weak ? If it doesn't , then please look for one that does or ur ups will always trip off always every time ur battery is down and if it does that all the time ur battery is slowly dieing for good
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
pls house, where can I get 40ah vrla battery. like the 1st battery ceejay bought.
and if you want to sell too
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Beetee01: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
it does. it beeps wen d battery is low.

love4rent80s:

Yes, all ups will work, but does this ur ups beep to notify u when ur battery is weak ? If it doesn't , then please look for one that does or ur ups will always trip off always every time ur battery is down and if it does that all the time ur battery is slowly dieing for good
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by love4rent80s: 8:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Beetee01:
it does. it beeps wen d battery is low.
It will work for u

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by admindim: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Yemmyteespeed007:
pls house, where can I get 40ah vrla battery.
like the 1st battery ceejay bought.

and if you want to sell too
+is available brand new 16k
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ibro360(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
Beetee01:
please can you teel me where u get the DC Iron in Kano. thanks
zeek solar Republic @France road by ibo road sabon gari kano
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ibro360(m): 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hi Mr ceejay, i have bluegate 650 VA ups with a 100 At battery my problem is that when I use it to charge my phone or laptop their charger gets very hot and it stops charging until the charger gets cold.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by kolomax(m): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
hello guys I need your help I want to install solar inverter also that can be charged through phcn or generator in case their's no sun in a 3 bedroom flat please what will be the total cost thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by BamideleUbuntu(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
ibro360:
Hi Mr ceejay, i have bluegate 650 VA ups with a 100 At battery my problem is that when I use it to charge my phone or laptop their charger gets very hot and it stops charging until the charger gets cold.
What voltage is the UPS producing? It sounds as if it's too high or maybe it's not a true sinewave.
Can you get hold of a transformer that will change, say 240vAC to 110vAC ?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by BamideleUbuntu(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
kolomax:
hello guys I need your help I want to install solar inverter also that can be charged through phcn or generator in case their's no sun in a 3 bedroom flat please what will be the total cost thanks
I have a home made system like that. I regret to say that it was very expensive and also it had a lot of problems to begin with. You can read about it here:
http://www.glodark.com/powerbright_inverter.htm

Maybe that will help you to make something that will do the job.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by timifakay(m): 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
kolomax:
Comprehensive list of appliances, Watt consumption and proposed time each would work per day is the info to work with in designing a system, that's how you will get a relevant recommendation.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
i wanted to upgrade my existing setup with more 2pcs of 200watts or 250watts mono panel, only to find out that the price has almost doubled. 200watts and 250watts panel now cost around 62,000 and 75,000.respectively. shocked shocked shocked my intended upgrade is therefore halted for now. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by love4rent80s: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
Valto:
i wanted to upgrade my existing setup with more 2pcs of 200watts or 250watts mono panel, only to find out that the price has almost doubled. 200watts and 250watts panel now cost around 62,000 and 75,000.respectively. shocked shocked shocked my intended upgrade is therefore halted for now. grin grin

This is serious!!!!
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
love4rent80s:

This is serious!!!!
yeah, i dont blame the dealers though. not when 1$=360
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by mukhcech(m): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
Valto:

Contact me for used 140 watt panels. Zero8onesix9five1(triple6)2.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by adiosgracias(m): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
Please house, I have a bluegate 1.2 kva ups and they wrote BG 1200 on it, I don't knw if it is 12v or 24v?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
adiosgracias:
Please house, I have a bluegate 1.2 kva ups and they wrote BG 1200 on it, I don't knw if it is 12v or 24v?
It's 24v. It's meant to have 2 batteries
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by adiosgracias(m): 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
brogxy:

It's 24v. It's meant to have 2 batteries
Dat means I need to have additional battery cos I only have one 200ah 12v battery?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
mukhcech:

Contact me for used 140 watt panels. Zero8onesix9five1(triple6)2.
sorry, i need only 200watts and above, preferably brand new.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.