Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease - Science/Technology (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease (692996 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by vitality22(m): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
ceejay80s:

No be we get sense pass oyinbo wey manufacture these smart chargers, its good to set the smart charger knob to a lower charging amp, even with a 200ah battery but it will take very long time to fully charge a drained battery, these charger has setting ...
My 30amp has settings for 60ah and below battery, 120ah-160ah , 200ah and above ...
If u have a 200ah battery ,just turn the knob to 200ah , it won't over charge ,under charge or fast charge ..
Remember that these charger doesn't stay on that charge amp till the battery is fully charged, if u have been checking u will find out that the chargers meter needle reduces until it reaches 0.
See my pix below , mine's charging and u can see the knob at alittle 200 and my battery is 260ah and the meter needle has reduced itself to 15amp while charging, look closely u will see the red light is ON.
If u have 100ah battery , u should set the knob to 100ah,

If u want to reduce urs, u have no problem, but the manufacturers don put the setting there for, with the kind of light phcn gives us , mine has been working perfect and impressing me,
Honestly, it really beats my imagination ooooo, we now even know more than the researchers and producers of the charger. I have exactly the same product as yours and that is just the way I've been using it and it has been serving me perfectly well.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by sentix(m): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nessecity is the mother of all inventions

vitality22:

Honestly, it really beats my imagination ooooo, we now even know more than the researchers and producers of the charger. I have exactly the same product as yours and that is just the way I've been using it and it has been serving me perfectly well.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by sentix(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Abeg who wan buy generator
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 4:16am On Sep 16, 2016
sentix:
Lol
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by rajo4real(m): 11:11am On Sep 16, 2016
sentix:

Honestly, i have 8KVA for sale aswell... its just gathering dust everyday!
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by vitality22(m): 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
rajo4real:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin me too I have a SUMEC FIREMAN generator 3000 for sale. If you want to buy it, please let me know
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by laposta: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
rajo4real:

Location?
Age?
Your Sale Price?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by laposta: 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
vitality22:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin me too I have a SUMEC FIREMAN generator 3000 for sale. If you want to buy it, please let me know

Location?
Age?
Your Sale Price?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
oga ceejay ,how can I get affordable 80watt solar panel and may be one or two 40v battery
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by sentix(m): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
Abeg o generator sellers

Na first to post first to sell basis

Na solar dey my project now
But make landlord no think say person don hammer now

80w panel how much
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by rajo4real(m): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
laposta:

Location?
Age?
Your Sale Price?

Sale price: 80k

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by ceejay80s(m): 5:58am On Sep 18, 2016
derprince:
oga ceejay ,how can I get affordable 80watt solar panel and may be one or two 40v battery

I really don't know how much for that 80w solar panel since this dollar wahala, every seller increases his/her price everyday but u can get it in ikeja or oshodi army arena.....
Its best u go to oshodi ,so that u will be able to get the battery there as well, don't forget to buy a charge controller, ask them for the price of charge controller and also call the other seller in mushin for the price of his charge controller, then buy the one u think u are satisfied with

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by guente02(m): 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
How much is 20amp smart charger?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
pls anybody with fairly used 200w or 160w mono solar panel that are in good condition, let me know.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by JesusCrew: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
JesusCrew:
Special Info

For efficient management of your power usage and effective use of your inverter, check dis out!

With dis powerful handy device, u can now:

. easily know d exact power (W) consumption of your appliances as well as d electrical cost (as being billed by NEPA)

. u can also ascertain other various parameters like energy (kWh), volts (V), amps, hertz (Hz), power factor and maximum power (W), etc for a period of time or days.

No doubt, this is your best assistance to save energy in daily life!

Simply plug this device into d wall/socket or directly on your inverter and then plug your appliance (or extention cable) into it, then enjoy real-time performance index.

QUITE EASY TO USE!

CLICK HERE for details

Special discount wl be given only to fellows frm dis thread. When u contact us, just mention frm #Ceejay thread.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by JesusCrew: 1:08am On Sep 20, 2016
Why going to 'Sokoto' when what u want is in your 'sokoto'?

We've got d low-budget but quality compact Suoer DC12v to AC220v 1500w inverter.

> It is very suitable to power many devices, such as TV, lightings, computer, fan, cameras, vacuum cleaner, etc.

> Low/Over-voltage protection/alarm, overload protection, short circuit protection.

> Suitable for use ANYWHERE: in-car, offices, homes, outings, rally, etc.

> Waveform: Modified sine wave.

> Can be used with all types of battery.

> Requires external charger to charge your battery.

> It's simply 'plug and play'.

Special discount wl be given only to everyone frm dis thread. When u contact us, just mention frm #Ceejay thread.

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by JesusCrew: 1:13am On Sep 20, 2016
We've got a quality light-weight Suoer DC12v to AC220v 1000w inverter with real-time digital screen display.

> It is very suitable to power many devices, such as TV, lightings, computer, fan, cameras, vacuum cleaner, etc.

> Real-time digital display of performance index: battery level, output voltage, load indicator, etc.

> Added USB power connectivity.

> Low/Over-voltage protection/alarm, overload protection, short circuit protection.

Special discount wl be given only to everyone frm dis thread. When u contact us, just mention frm #Ceejay thread.

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by JesusCrew: 1:20am On Sep 20, 2016
And we've got u covered!

Quality 12v external smart battery charger

. Multifunctional digital screen display.

. Charges all types of 12v battery.

. Full capacity: From 20A, 30A, 40A, etc.

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 20, 2016
How much is your smart charger 30amps
JesusCrew:
And we've got u covered!
How much is your smart charger

Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by vitality22(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2016
JesusCrew:
Why going to 'Sokoto' when what u want is in your 'sokoto'?

We've got d low-budget but quality compact Suoer DC12v to AC220v 1500w inverter.

Bros, how much are you selling?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by rajo4real(m): 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Valto:
pls anybody with fairly used 200w or 160w mono solar panel that are in good condition, let me know.

I hv 140watt poly in very gud condition.
whatsapp zero eight zero nine 58501 four 5
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
rajo4real:

I hv 140watt poly in very gud condition.
whatsapp zero eight zero nine 58501 four 5
u don't pick your calls
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by rajo4real(m): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
Valto:
u don't pick your calls

I told u whatsapp.... d sim is in a monitoring device.

Thanks
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by Valto(m): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by sentix(m): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hi I need APC 750 ups 12volts
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by JesusCrew: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
vitality22:
Bros, how much are you selling?
Thnks brodaman. Just 18k. But cool discount for dis thread users. Interested should call zero eight zero five nine nine four four eight seven zero. OR whatsapp eight zero six six seven seven two four one zero.

Edited: Sept.25-16.
Sorry, I wrongly quoted u. D 1500w compact invtr is just 12k.But cool discount for dis thread users. Interested should call zero eight zero five nine nine four four eight seven zero. OR whatsapp eight zero six six seven seven two four one zero.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by vitality22(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
JesusCrew:
Thnks brodaman. Just 18k. But cool discount for dis thread users. Interested should call zero eight zero five nine nine four four eight seven zero. OR whatsapp eight zero six six seven seven two four one zero.
Do you have 3000w of this product please?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by oparaeke(m): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
JesusCrew:
And we've got u covered!

how much is 12v 20ah intelligent external charger?
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by JesusCrew: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2016
brogxy:
How much is your smart charger 30amps
Thnks brodaman. Sorry for d seemingly delay response. Thought I hv replied u only to just notice I quoted another moniker. Just 18k. But cool discount for dis thread users. Interested should call zero eight zero five nine nine four four eight seven zero. OR whatsapp eight zero six six seven seven two four one zero.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by JesusCrew: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2016
oparaeke:
how much is 12v 20ah intelligent external charger?
Thnks brodaman. Just 16.5k. But cool discount for dis thread users. Interested should call zero eight zero five nine nine four four eight seven zero. OR whatsapp eight zero six six seven seven two four one zero.
Re: How To Create A Locally Made Inverter With Ease by JesusCrew: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2016
vitality22:
Do you have 3000w of this product please?
Yes, brodaman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (356) (Reply)

Www.waptrick.com Download Game , Mp3, Music ,apps / Www.waptrick.com | Download Games | Music | Videos | Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.