Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) (57065 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by klax(m): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Fash20:
Islam is the way. I pray you find your way back.

Indeed is the way in the hand of boko haram, yes is the sucking way in the hands of ISIS, Yea is the vampire way in the hands of Al Quaeda, Yea is the way in the hands of Al Shabab, indeed the way in Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, Somalia, Sudan, Northern Nigeria, Iran, Palestinian and Pakistan very good way indeed. Shameless disgusting things.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by teeastute(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
Allahu Akbar! Congratulations.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Champion01(m): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
So some fools still believe that B.haram, ISIS nd the likes are muslims? Believe it or not, it ain't my problem. I wonder why Xtians always tag those that convert to Islam terorrists. Are you pained 'cause they are leaving your religion? You shouldn't have any problem with persons' choice. Its their lives, let them live it the way they want. #smh.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by themosthigh: 1:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
AlPeter:

hmmmmm, can I ask you do you believe there is evil in the world? if yes I will like you to explain.

I would rather you explain why there is evill since there is an all powerful merciful god who can prevent it
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by derecho(m): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
God bless you for me ..i wish many churchgoers will understand.
malvisguy212:
No man can never find peace in religion, only with God. God invented Man and Man invented religion.
God created Man for the express purpose of mutual relationship with him, but gave Man the power of choice and free will. Man chose to break that
relationship and has been trying to find
his own way by inventing religions and
cults of all kinds in an effort to replace
that void left by lack of relationship with
his Creator.
But relationship with God cannot be
found through religion. In fact, religion is the biggest roadblock to seeking a
relationship with God. Religion is simply
Man trying to reach out to God by doing
something that he thinks will please God.
“If I can do enough, say enough, pray
enough, give enough, sacrifice enough
perhaps God will show me favor”. Every
religion is based upon this “WORKS
theology”. Neither ceremony, liturgy,
creeds, sacraments nor money have ever brought one soul into a reconciled
relationship to God.

Christianity is a relationship with God which you cannot get through religions.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by ooshinibos: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jarus:

Is it then a co-incidence that despite the negative image of Islam in recent years, more and more people are converting to Islam? And even the rate the of conversion out of Islam is waning compared to years back?

Such religion doesn't appear to be under threat.

Am with you bruv , and I share your point of view , the threat I was referring is really depending on which country you live and which airport you are passing through . Obviously in the west there is a threat to Islam which have resulted in islamophobia , I noticed that most of the muslim cultural centres application for development have been rejected or slowed down while 10 years ago ,it was easy to build a mosque or Islamic centres , now things are being scrutinize deeply .I have a muslim name and I have experience issues at airports ....

In predominately muslim countries the threat is not there at all , but Muslims that live in the west know what go through on a daily basis , ..and that was my point

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Jarus(m): 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
ooshinibos:
Am with you bruv , and I share your point of view , the threat I was referring is really depending on which country you live and which airport you are passing through . Obviously in the west there is a threat to Islam which have resulted in islamophobia , I noticed that most of the muslim cultural centres application for development have been rejected or slowed down while 10 years ago ,it was easy to build a mosque or Islamic centres , now things are being scrutinize deeply .I have a muslim name and I have experience issues at airports ....

In predominately muslim countries the threat is not there at all , but Muslims that live in the west know what go through on a daily basis , ..and that was my point

That doesn't make it a "bad time" for anyone to convert to Islam. The conviction that will make anyone identify with a faith is stronger than airport inconveniences.

If because of "airport inconveniences" or similar inconveniences, you refuse to identify with a faith you're convinced of, then the conviction is obviously not strong enough.

I have a Muslim name and also pass through Western airports anyway.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Hanibal(m): 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Binb:

Let me use your logic and reverse the question? How did Christianity come to Nigeria. They British who brought Christianity to Nigeria did they come peacefully or through conquest?
The british came through peace preaching and trading , not with blazing swords or smoking guns.
you happy?
now dispute that with facts and answer my question.
how did Islam spread into Europe or even in Arabia how did Islam spread?
What started the christian crusades?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by ooshinibos: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jarus:

That doesn't make it a "bad time" for anyone to convert to Islam. The conviction that will make anyone identify with a faith is stronger than airport inconveniences.

If because of "airport inconveniences" or similar inconveniences, you refuse to identify with a faith you're convinced of, then the conviction is obviously not strong enough.

I have a Muslim name and also pass through Western airports anyway.

Well said Airport inconveniences is a small issue ,however ,it is different when you are being discriminated because of your religion ...it leave a bitter taste in your mouth -if you know what I mean
By the way am a Christian even though I have a Muslim name - I inherited the name from my great grandfather ...my mother was a Christian
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Jarus(m): 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
ooshinibos:

Well said Airport inconveniences is a small issue ,however ,it is different when you are being discriminated because of your religion ...it leave a bitter taste in your mouth -if you know what I mean
By the way am a Christian even though I have a Muslim name - I inherited the name from my great grandfather ...my mother was a Christian

I got your points. My point is, we are talking conviction here. When you're convinced of something, all those things you see as inconveniences will not mean anything to you.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by ooshinibos: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jarus:

I got your points. My point is, we are talking conviction here. When you're convinced of something, all those things you see as inconveniences will not mean anything to you.

I agree ..
I guess the evil doers using the name of religion are also convinced of their doctrines or whatever motivates to kill innocent people
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by ERF: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Elxandre:

What do you fill when you are asked about your religion in an interview?

RELIGION ACCORDING TO THE DICTIONARY
a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny.

You like it or not it's a religion bro.
powers that control human destiny

The word "Religion" is killing Christianity. If you ask me I'd say anywhere you see "LAW" in the new Testament, replace it with "RELIGION". And you'd get my gist.

RELIGION is the LAW emphasized by Paul.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Elxandre(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
ERF:

The word "Religion" is killing Christianity. If you ask me I'd say anywhere you see "LAW" in the new Testament, replace it with "RELIGION". And you'd get my gist.

RELIGION is the LAW emphasized by Paul.
You certainly didn't read my comment.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hanibal:
The british came through peace preaching and trading , not with blazing swords or smoking guns.
you happy?
now dispute that with facts and answer my question.
how did Islam spread into Europe or even in Arabia how did Islam spread?
What started the christian crusades?

The British came through peace and preaching to Nigeria? did you just type that? Please go and read history of colonialism in Nigeria come back when you are intellectually ready for serious discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by senatorebeano(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
must morality always be based on religion.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by ModiKen(m): 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
No man can never find peace in religion, only with God. God invented Man and Man invented religion.
God created Man for the express purpose of mutual relationship with him, but gave Man the power of choice and free will. Man chose to break that
his Creator.
relationship to God.

Gbam!!! Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Jarus(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
ooshinibos:

I agree ..
I guess the evil doers using the name of religion are also convinced of their doctrines or whatever motivates to kill innocent people

Obviously. People don't kill or suffer inconvenience in something they don't believe in. Whether what they believe is right or wrong is the issue.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Hanibal(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Binb:

The British came through peace and preaching to Nigeria? did you just type that? Please go and read history of colonialism in Nigeria come back when you are intellectually for serious discussion.
Yea yea... I know d game, answer a question with a question then turn everything over its head so as to get out of the corner... I knew u were never going to admit that Mohammed actually took mecca( your holy land) through conquest etc etc
diversionary tactics

The truth is on d pages of history and they cant be altered no matter how hard you try to make us believe in ur religion of peace that has slaughtered millions of people in cold blood from Mohammed to present day jihadists

You are in no position to give me assignments, talk less of an assignment in elementary history.
On this note I rest my case.
God bless ur soul.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by An2elect2(f): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
MKO4ever:
Allahu Akbar: Quran 17-81
وَقُلْ جَاء الْحَقُّ وَزَهَقَ الْبَاطِلُ إِنَّ الْبَاطِلَ كَانَ زَهُوقًا
WA QUL JAA AL HAQQU WA ZAHAQAL BAATIL INNAL BAATILA KAANA ZAHOOQA.
Truth has arrived, and falsehood has fled. Verily falsehood was a fleeting thing

Cc: An2elect2

Pls dont tag me again.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by hamid641(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
alhamdulilah u ar into the best religion what is lawful is clear and what is unlawful is also clear my Allah continue 2 touch his hrt and tat of odas!!!! welcome 2 religion of peace am hpy for him.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
his Creator.
relationship to God.

Words Ignited by groanings of the spirit which cannot be uttered..
Brother You are a Christian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
@hanibal, you are the one being diversionary not me, simple question I asked you, you could not answer: how do you force a person to pray, fast the month of Ramadan, go on pilgrimage etc what was ur answer to that?

see what a non muslim historian, De Lacy O' Leary, wrote: "History makes it clear, however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of the sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever accepted." (Islam at the Crossroads, London, 1923, p. 8.).

He describe the view that Islam was spread by force as as "absurd myth" and he was not a muslim
I rest my case
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
his Creator.
relationship to God.

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by dubbiskelly(m): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
If true, this dude just took a leap....from water to furnance!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by jwils(m): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
[/color]islam and campaign! Whats our business with adebayor turning muslim [color=#770077]islam and campaign! Whats our business with adebayor turning muslim
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Hanibal(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Binb:
@hanibal, you are the one being diversionary not me, simple question I asked you, you could not answer: how do you force a person to pray, fast the month of Ramadan, go on pilgrimage etc what was ur answer to that?

see what a non muslim historian, De Lacy O' Leary, wrote: "History makes it clear, however, that the legend of fanatical Muslims sweeping through the world and forcing Islam at the point of the sword upon conquered races is one of the most fantastically absurd myths that historians have ever accepted." (Islam at the Crossroads, London, 1923, p. 8.).

He describe the view that Islam was spread by force as as "absurd myth" and he was not a muslim
I rest my case
You see we can go on and on and on.... that guy u quoted is an islamic apologetic if im sure you know what apologetics means... by d way if he calls all the islamic conquests an absurd myth... then all of history ever written or read is an absurd myth.
and some parts of Islamic history told by Islamic historians themselves is an absurd myth...
The migration of mohammed from medinna back to mecca and how the pagans in mecca all became muslims is an absurd myth.
then maybe d prophet himself is an absurd myth.
I never denied the crusades... I only asked you to tell me why it startd a question you refused to answer.
I asked how Islam spread all thru Arabia, how it got to europe, you refused to answer.
A whole lot of people live in denial... its absurd.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by hikmojj(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Success1sMine:
Who? and which truth?
Google is ur friend bro
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
klax:

Keep that to yourself ok. Likely another potential terrorist blood sucking demons add additional one number you are here shouting allah akbar pls are you guys not even ashame of yourself

Pls dont let me descend on you

Lol see goat cheesy What are u goin to say or do to him?

I just dey look u as u mumu reach

Be careful, and be wary of whatever u say to people u don't know
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
*pause* Was he ever a christian? undecided
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Opengates(m): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
tbaba1234:
Emmanuel Adebayor converts to Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUbyLMkHUu8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Troubled Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor filmed converting ...

Look for something else to post, even as a Christian what impacts has he been making for Christ and Christian world at large. Here you are ranting celebrating mediocrity.

Togolese striker Emmanuel Adebayor has certainly had a difficult few months at Tottenham Hotspur, recently revealing some crazy stories about his family on his Facebook page.

In May, Tottenham gave the player time off due to concerns over his mental health.

With his future currently unclear, the former Arsenal and Manchester City forward was today filmed converting to Islam.

In the video above Emmanuel Adebayor is filmed taking the Shahada (the Islamic creed declaring belief in the oneness of God and the acceptance of Muhammad as God’s prophet).

Once of the Christian faith, Adebayor appears to be trying to put his family and their history behind him.

Source:
http://m.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/troubled-tottenham-striker-emmanuel-adebayor-filmed-converting-to-islam-video/
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Opengates(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
tbaba1234:
Emmanuel Adebayor converts to Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUbyLMkHUu8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Troubled Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor filmed converting ...

Togolese striker Emmanuel Adebayor has certainly had a difficult few months at Tottenham Hotspur, recently revealing some crazy stories about his family on his Facebook page.

In May, Tottenham gave the player time off due to concerns over his mental health.

With his future currently unclear, the former Arsenal and Manchester City forward was today filmed converting to Islam.

In the video above Emmanuel Adebayor is filmed taking the Shahada (the Islamic creed declaring belief in the oneness of God and the acceptance of Muhammad as God’s prophet).

Once of the Christian faith, Adebayor appears to be trying to put his family and their history behind him.

Source:
http://m.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/troubled-tottenham-striker-emmanuel-adebayor-filmed-converting-to-islam-video/

E ma ku orire o. Look for something else to post, even as a Christian what impacts has he been making for Christ and Christian world at large. Here you are ranting and celebrating mediocrity. Boko haram sponsors are getting plentier. God will handle you all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osayuki Obaseki Is Dead / Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) / Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.