Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) (57029 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by StRichard(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2015
None of my business
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by MKO4ever(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2015
Allahu Akbar: Quran 17-81
وَقُلْ جَاء الْحَقُّ وَزَهَقَ الْبَاطِلُ إِنَّ الْبَاطِلَ كَانَ زَهُوقًا
WA QUL JAA AL HAQQU WA ZAHAQAL BAATIL INNAL BAATILA KAANA ZAHOOQA.
Truth has arrived, and falsehood has fled. Verily falsehood was a fleeting thing

Cc: An2elect2

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by autocorrect(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2015
kk
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2015
excellentmomma:
"Adebayor's" don't take religion seriously, so next news abeg.
Moreover he didn't confess anything, it's just a lecture and he may be honoring an IV.
True

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2015
Good for him.
I'm more bothered with what I'm gonna have for breakfast!!!!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by efilefun(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2015
grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Ambi25: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2015
i see that coming
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Captainswag225(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2015
its not true.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by ideatoprince18(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2015
He is just as confused as his career!!!!

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by hotgunz(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2015
Adebayor s a confused human being so wt eva he does no interest me
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Tomasboy(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2015
tbaba1234:
Emmanuel Adebayor converts to Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUbyLMkHUu8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Troubled Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor filmed converting ...

Togolese striker Emmanuel Adebayor has certainly had a difficult few months at Tottenham Hotspur, recently revealing some crazy stories about his family on his Facebook page.

In May, Tottenham gave the player time off due to concerns over his mental health.

With his future currently unclear, the former Arsenal and Manchester City forward was today filmed converting to Islam.

In the video above Emmanuel Adebayor is filmed taking the Shahada (the Islamic creed declaring belief in the oneness of God and the acceptance of Muhammad as God’s prophet).

Once of the Christian faith, Adebayor appears to be trying to put his family and their history behind him.

Source:
http://m.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/troubled-tottenham-striker-emmanuel-adebayor-filmed-converting-to-islam-video/
when such thing happen, i say Allah akbar

10 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by pBuhari(f): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2015
Yesterday was EMMANUEL Emenike, Today is EMMANUEL Adebayo
What is happening to people that bears EMMANUEL ?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by hikmojj(m): 10:00am On Jul 06, 2015
masha Allah..... d ni'mah of Allah is endless brother ..welcome to the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Esdb3: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2015
dalaman:

You claim God exist, you provide absolutely no evidence for this God and still tell me to disprove your claims? Pls provide evidence to show that the Hindu Gods Brahma and Vishnu do not exist.

Which moral behavior? I am only stating the fact.

Christianity saved your ancestors from worshipping these gods and this is what it gets. Who said brahma and vishu doesn't exist?

I call you deluded because you believe the God idea you have been indoctrinated with alone is the one that is real while the ones others have been indoctrinated with is false. That is why I call you deluded.

And you have not been indoctrinated? The funny thing about atheism is that as you claim christianity is an idea by the white men to enslave us, Atheism was also created by a white man! So you are still nothing you monkey from the african race. You are still at the end of the food chain.

Even people like the beatles and anton lavey and aleicster crowley who had every audacity to refuse God didn't and you, a nobody who wants to appear brillant and smart in a race of dull people(the entire black race) would dare to blaspheme your maker? Smh!

Jesus! Is evidence enough biaaatch! And read the bible dumb shii! Paul, Peter are enough. Go read what the bible has to say about you and your other scoffers!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by ElFenomeno1: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
No man can never find peace in religion, only with God. God invented Man and Man invented religion.
God created Man for the express purpose of mutual relationship with him, but gave Man the power of choice and free will. Man chose to break that
relationship and has been trying to find
his own way by inventing religions and
cults of all kinds in an effort to replace
that void left by lack of relationship with
his Creator.
But relationship with God cannot be
found through religion. In fact, religion is the biggest roadblock to seeking a
relationship with God. Religion is simply
Man trying to reach out to God by doing
something that he thinks will please God.
“If I can do enough, say enough, pray
enough, give enough, sacrifice enough
perhaps God will show me favor”. Every
religion is based upon this “WORKS
theology”. Neither ceremony, liturgy,
creeds, sacraments nor money have ever brought one soul into a reconciled
relationship to God.

Some quality points right up there.
I agree with a lot.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by crazygod(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2015
Wow. Its like this is what's trending now
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by hikmojj(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2015
masha Allah..... d ni'mah of Allah is endless brother..welcome to the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
Emmanuel Adebayor's brother claims
Spurs striker has been 'brainwashed'
by Islamic spiritual healers into
believing their mother placed Juju
curse on him

By Michael Gadd for MailOnline
13:07 30 Nov 2014, updated 22:46 30
Nov 2014

Emmanuel Adebayor's older brother Kola
claims the striker has been brainwashed
by Islamic spiritual healers into thinking
their mother used black magic to
sabotage his form on the pitch.
Kola, 42, a truck driver based in Bremen,
Germany, told The Sun on Sunday:
'[Emmanuel] has been brainwashed by
these Muslim alfas - spiritual men - who
prophesise when he scores goals and
why he is not playing well.
'They have convinced him his sister and
mother put juju curses on him. My
mother is very sad. Every day she is
crying. I just talked to her on the phone
and she was crying again.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2854861/Emmanuel-Adebayor-s-brother-claims-Spurs-striker-brainwashed-Islamic-spiritual-healers-believing-mother-placed-Juju-curse-him.html
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2015
Seems like converting 2 islam is now in vogue, first it was Emenike, then Adebayor, next might be keshi
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by DMainMan: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2015
nyc 1 my broda in Islam. Islam is the only true religion of Allah. Islam is perfect, Muslims aren't.

DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TRUE MUSLIMS AND THOSE
WHO CLAIM THEY ARE MUSLIMS (OPPRESSORS
AND TERRORISTS E.G BOKOHARAM, ISIS)

a. lslam enjoin all muslims to seek knowledge travel
around. d terrorists go against dat for their personal
gain to make them have more followers so de can
easily b brainwashed without education

b. do not commit murder. terrorists kill anyone, d
innocents either muslins or non Muslims who stand
there way.

c. True Muslims try and propagate islam and spread
love. terrorists murder other Muslims to gain power

d. Do not fornicate and rape. Terrorists fornicate,
rape and molest anyone.

e. many more and more

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by jck1976(m): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2015
tbaba1234:

Togolese striker Emmanuel Adebayor has certainly had a difficult few months at Tottenham Hotspur, recently revealing some crazy stories about his family on his Facebook page.

In May, Tottenham gave the player time off due to concerns over his mental health.

With his future currently unclear, the former Arsenal and Manchester City forward was today filmed converting to Islam.

In the video above Emmanuel Adebayor is filmed taking the Shahada (the Islamic creed declaring belief in the oneness of God and the acceptance of Muhammad as God’s prophet).

Once of the Christian faith, Adebayor appears to be trying to put his family and their history behind him.

Source:
http://m.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/troubled-tottenham-striker-emmanuel-adebayor-filmed-converting-to-islam-video/

Why didn't he shave his head.? Fake conversion. Alhaji Emmanuel is fake Alhaji.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Threedots(m): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2015
whatever rocks his boat
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by AlPeter: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2015
dalaman:

You claim God exist, you provide absolutely no evidence for this God and still tell me to disprove your claims? Pls provide evidence to show that the Hindu Gods Brahma and Vishnu do not exist.

I call you deluded because you believe the God idea you have been indoctrinated with alone is the one that is real while the ones others have been indoctrinated with is false. That is why I call you deluded.

Which moral behavior? I am only stating the fact.

hmmmmm, can I ask you do you believe there is evil in the world? if yes I will like you to explain.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Dindondin(m): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2015
FannySwindler:
Great
how is this a great news?
Its only troubled and deluded dudes that jumps to your religion.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Kingspin(m): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2015
Rubbish will always make frontpage.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
No man can never find peace in religion, only with God. God invented Man and Man invented religion.
God created Man for the express purpose of mutual relationship with him, but gave Man the power of choice and free will. Man chose to break that
relationship and has been trying to find
his own way by inventing religions and
cults of all kinds in an effort to replace
that void left by lack of relationship with
his Creator.
But relationship with God cannot be
found through religion. In fact, religion is the biggest roadblock to seeking a
relationship with God. Religion is simply
Man trying to reach out to God by doing
something that he thinks will please God.
“If I can do enough, say enough, pray
enough, give enough, sacrifice enough
perhaps God will show me favor”. Every
religion is based upon this “WORKS
theology”. Neither ceremony, liturgy,
creeds, sacraments nor money have ever brought one soul into a reconciled
relationship to God.

Christianity is a relationship with God which you cannot get through religions.
Well,ok. Can you now tell me how we can be closer to God without religion?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by AlPeter: 10:06am On Jul 06, 2015
very soon folks you gonna see Cristiano Ronaldo converts to Islam..... #trending
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Akynzodeighbour(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2015
tbaba1234:

Source:
was he even a christian before

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Israel Adesanya Meets Ronaldo (Video) / Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) / Osayuki Obaseki Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.