Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) (57069 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Emenike Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2015
Why do I get the feeling that it's someone behind all these,trying to manupulate them with the ideal that their carieer will come back to life if they do.If you check the records its weird footballers with dying carieer that are of this trend...first it was emenike now adebayor next it will be mikel obi. grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Tonytonex(m): 10:37am On Jul 06, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] na wao!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Rasdagama: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2015
Well, that is His opinion. No body can change that. But he should know that, this will mark the beginning of his downfall seriously. He should go & ask Daniel Amokachi, Mike Tyson etc.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by muhammed10: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2015
Alhamdulilah! Islam is enough for me..

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by dalaman: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2015
Esdb3:

Well done keep em coming. After all you and your lineage evolved from apes.

I never mentioned anything about believing that I evolved from apes you myth believing pig. I do not believe in that. those that believe in it are actually better than you that believe you descended from a Jew that that was created from dust by some weirdo god idea that was living in darkness and sudenly realized he needed light and yelled let there be light. You believe in these childish stories, stick it up you stinking anussss

Science and logic is not mythical and man-made eh? I pity you...

Science and logic created the internet that you are using to expose your ignorance you down syndrome pig. Name one thing the ridiculous God idea you have been indoctrinated with did for humans. Go pity yourself you imbecilic maggot.

I don't. You chose your way, what do I care. Calvinism will work here for you so pray you are on the right side of it. Great people that were atheists of the higher white race have realised their errors so why should I care about a black monkey atheist who became an atheist due to poverty and impatience of waiting for answers to prayers you silly ignorant wimp of a bastard.

Actually it is christians that believe in God because of their sad lot in life, every day your pastors preach and tell you lies about how this imaginary entity will better your lives if only you give him money, your God is so incompetent and needy that he needs humans to give him money, yet fools like you still believe he is all powerful, he can't do anything for himself, he is so needy that he needs people to offer things unto him, animals, humans, money and what not. There is nothing like answered prayers to diseased hemorrhoid.Your God answers no prayers that is why you have to do everything others do to get what you want, even at that you still fail at it.

I guess Your great great great grand parents are mythical and doesn't exist because you don't have a picture of them like you have of scientists uh? FoooooooL!

You worship the image of a white man and still call others foolish, well done. Tell your White Jesus to go suck some cock.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by fF01(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2015
now Adebayor ezz really confused!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by muhammed10: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2015
E DE PAIN CHRISTIANS ....RUBISH YOU GUYS SHOULD CONTINUE YOUR TRINITY WORSHIP.UNA GO EXPLAIN TO GOD THAT FINAL DAY.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by BodyKiss(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
No man can never find peace in religion, only with God. God invented Man and Man invented religion.
God created Man for the express purpose of mutual relationship with him, but gave Man the power of choice and free will. Man chose to break that
relationship and has been trying to find
his own way by inventing religions and
cults of all kinds in an effort to replace
that void left by lack of relationship with
his Creator.
But relationship with God cannot be
found through religion. In fact, religion is the biggest roadblock to seeking a
relationship with God. Religion is simply
Man trying to reach out to God by doing
something that he thinks will please God.
“If I can do enough, say enough, pray
enough, give enough, sacrifice enough
perhaps God will show me favor”. Every
religion is based upon this “WORKS
theology”. Neither ceremony, liturgy,
creeds, sacraments nor money have ever brought one soul into a reconciled
relationship to God.

Christianity is a relationship with God which you cannot get through religions.

Christianity is not a religion, yeah right. Keep living in denial.

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by mendez4Jesus: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2015
dalaman:

Therein lies the problem. Why should you be the one to prove the existence of an all powerful and all knowing God that can do all things and wants to be in a personal relationship with human beings whom he calls his children to me? Why can't such a God prove his existence to people himself? You have been trying to disprove the existence of Allah to his followers but you have failed at it completely because you haven't been able to convince just one of them. Why would any God that truly exist rely and depend on you(a complete failure) to spread his message and prove to others he exist, the only God that will do that is the one that exist only in your imaginations, which is truly where your God exist in reality.

I know a lot of atheist that are better human beings than you morally speaking , so I really can not understand the thrash you are writing. You are not even ashamed of stating that you are good to others partyly because you are afriad of eternal punishment. You are toast anyway. You will rot in Allah's hell.

'One day you will know who GOD is'...keep living in delusion. I pray you won't be late
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by leo1234(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
No man can never find peace in religion, only with God. God invented Man and Man invented religion.
God created Man for the express purpose of mutual relationship with him, but gave Man the power of choice and free will. Man chose to break that
his Creator.
relationship to God.

Tell them!
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by dalaman: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2015
mendez4Jesus:

'One day you will know who GOD is'...keep living in delusion. I pray you won't be late

One day you will know ALLAH. Keep living in your delusion. I pray it won't be late because Allah's hell await you for your unbelief.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Success1sMine: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2015
hikmojj:
masha Allah..... d ni'mah of Allah is endless brother ..welcome to the truth.
Who? and which truth?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by kolajamesjnr(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2015
Converting from xtian to islam or vise versa doesn't make any difference it only shows his level of confusion, he need to be enlightened
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Success1sMine: 10:47am On Jul 06, 2015
muhammed10:
E DE PAIN CHRISTIANS ....RUBISH YOU GUYS SHOULD CONTINUE YOUR TRINITY WORSHIP.UNA GO EXPLAIN TO GOD THAT FINAL DAY.
explain what? and pls which final day?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Hanibal(m): 10:48am On Jul 06, 2015
DMainMan:
Muslim history abounds with examples of scientific and
cultural ingenuity. Muslims inherited the knowledge of the
nations that came before them, developed it and placed it
in the context of a precise moral framework. Muslim
scholarship made a vital contribution to the enrichment
and advancement of human civilization.

While Europe was still in the dark ages, religious Muslims
were making great advances in the fields of medicine,
mathematics, physics, astronomy, geography,
architecture, literature, and history documentation to
mention but a few. Many important new procedures were
transmitted to medieval Europe from Muslim regions, such as Arabic numerals with the principle of the zero vital to the advancement of mathematics and the use of algebra.

Sophisticated instruments, including the astrolabe and the
quadrant, as well as good navigational maps, were first
developed by Muslims. Only after people lost sight of their
religious beliefs and obligations did the scientific
achievements of the Muslim world cease and fall into
obscurity.
YOu forgot to add that muslims also developed the idea of spreading religion through warfare... that war crimes also started with muslims
evident in former christian countries such as Egypt, Libya, Tunisia and Turkey which are all now Islamic republics thanks to the muslim warlord named saladin.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by knightsTempler: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2015
That doesn't look like a conversion, it looks more like he was invited to a special occasion. But whatever is the case, to each his own.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by emmyblow: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2015
Religion as be existing for many setuary. And there is only one God been Allah de creature of all univers.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Gurgle(f): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
Islamic juju? . It saddened me. I was born into muslim family, by his grace I am saved.

we're thanking God for your life grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 06, 2015
You were making sense, up until your last statement. The last statement shattered every single iota of sense. My take tho'
malvisguy212:
his Creator.
relationship to God.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by djjosh(m): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
his Creator.
relationship to God.

i started readin ur comment..dint complit it tho bt it mkz sense.
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by davisjoeh(m): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2015
Na him prob be that
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
Emmanuel Adebayor's brother claims
Spurs striker has been 'brainwashed'
by Islamic spiritual healers into
believing their mother placed Juju
curse on him

By Michael Gadd for MailOnline
13:07 30 Nov 2014, updated 22:46 30
Nov 2014

Emmanuel Adebayor's older brother Kola
claims the striker has been brainwashed
by Islamic spiritual healers into thinking
their mother used black magic to
sabotage his form on the pitch.
Kola, 42, a truck driver based in Bremen,
Germany, told The Sun on Sunday:
'[Emmanuel] has been brainwashed by
these Muslim alfas - spiritual men - who
prophesise when he scores goals and
why he is not playing well.
'They have convinced him his sister and
mother put juju curses on him. My
mother is very sad. Every day she is
crying. I just talked to her on the phone
and she was crying again.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2854861/Emmanuel-Adebayor-s-brother-claims-Spurs-striker-brainwashed-Islamic-spiritual
healers-believing-mother-placed-Juju-curse-him.html

You don't stop messing around. You're pained.
Haha.
The truth will set you free soon.
So that you wont have to worship 3 Gods anymore
Salam.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by aril: 10:56am On Jul 06, 2015
AlPeter:
very soon folks you gonna see Cristiano Ronaldo converts to Islam..... #trending

Ronaldo started to be influenced by Ozil. Indeed, the Portuguese player has been confronted to a faithful Muslim with a very friendly and nice attitude toward his colleagues and fans. When everybody go to drink alcohol, or eat pork, or whatever, you know what I mean, well, Ozil is not part of it; nevertheless, he doesn’t isolate himself.

Ozil ...“Cristiano is a great friend. If I go into the locker room and forget to say Bismillah, he often comes to me and says, Mesut, you forgot to say Bismillah ”

Until now, Cristiano did not get converted to Islam even if he listens to the Quran and he is learning Arabic. Guess what, his instructor is nobody else than Mezut Ozil.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2015
rara rara e no konsin me
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2015
malvisguy212:
his Creator.
relationship to God.

you must be confused

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Klin1(m): 10:58am On Jul 06, 2015
Allahuakbar!!! Another revert again......there is certainly no deity worthy of worship except Allah. ( the creator of heaven n earth ).....ur welcome to the fold of Islam. May ur ( our) creator continue to guide u (us) to the stray path.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by DOKUBOHARAM: 10:59am On Jul 06, 2015
no wonder...he started fighting everybody including his family... very soon na to wear bomb enter stadium
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by bigerboy200: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2015
na dem sabi wetin dem dey find up n down....yestdy it was EMMANUEL Emenekike converting to Islam,today it is EMMANUEL adebayour.......EMMANUEL: God with us...
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Hanibal(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2015
heykims:
Welcome to the deen brother. The truth is always clear if one seeks it..

Islam is d only religion where all followers of the faith worldwide read the
same one versioned Holy Book and worship the same way in d same language
facing the same place at the same time.

I can't imagine following a path where in fact the name of the so called holy
book never appeared even once therein and if u check d first to last page, the
name of the religion is never mentioned!!

Once again, I welcome the Emmanuels into the fold, Adebayor and Emmenike..
True because the path you are reffering to is infact not a religion but a relationship, so the author and finisher of the faith, didnt give any such rules as u ave in ur religion, in fact he didnt give it a name... because he didn't give a religion, the name was invented for us by the Greeks for description sake.
And Im aware ur people refer to us as "People of the books".
We can pray to God our father at any time, at any place , in any condition, in any language... u know why? because we are not slaves. but sons!... our father also understand all languages on earth, because he created them all. I heard Allah understands only Arabic (his lingua franca) well too bad for him and his slaves.
Wouldn't you envy our freedom? we need not go to any language school before we can pray
And there is only one version of our holy book... its only written in different English interpretations so that all of us can understand no matter the type of English we speak.
The name of the bible is "the word"... and it appeared many times in it.
Are u happy now?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by TeamSimple(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2015
Why do the christians become so radical when they hear someone converts to Islam? Do they expect people to convert only to christianity? Are they Afraid of something? Is it a case of inferiority complex? If God wanted,he would have made all man a Christian and no1 would be born Muslim,Hindu,Budha and the likes. Christians should learn to accept other peoples choice of faith.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Lasese: 11:07am On Jul 06, 2015
Since u have joined Islamic be ready to join Bokoharm because everyone will be fearing u at the pitch.

Keep off
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Converts To Islam (video) by Vastjoy(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2015
Allah Akbar..... I'm so happy for him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osayuki Obaseki Is Dead / Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) / Nigerians Expelled From Senegal Stadium For Displaying Biafra Flags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.