Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Grave Mistake Jonathan Made In War Against Boko Haram -prof Ango Abdullahi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grave Mistake Jonathan Made In War Against Boko Haram -prof Ango Abdullahi (28233 Views)

Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) / Jonathan Made Osinbajo’s Tour Of Niger Delta A Success - Niger Delta Militants / Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grave Mistake Jonathan Made In War Against Boko Haram -prof Ango Abdullahi by CORRECTMAN78(m): 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Prof Ango Abdulahi; the devil himself. You are a true prove that GEJ is not a politician because people like you deserve extinction.

If I, CORRECTMAN should have my way, I will emancipate my people either through peaciful approach or by violence cause with devil incarnate like Prof, Nigeria will know no peace.

Prof's boys, Boko Haram can now grab amnesty other renumerations with both hands for a job well executed.
Re: Grave Mistake Jonathan Made In War Against Boko Haram -prof Ango Abdullahi by Isaddabai(m): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Euro31:
Fuuccck u prof
Fuuuuck ur father for bringing u into this world for failing to inculcate good virtues in u. Its pathetic to live in a generation of ur type.
I now see the reason why some people labelled ur type as "Mutum-mutumi". Humans that lack common sense of respecting elders.
I pity u and ur lineage...
Re: Grave Mistake Jonathan Made In War Against Boko Haram -prof Ango Abdullahi by Elueme: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
I thought this religious and tribal bigot has stopped being a fool but I can see his foolishness has reached another height. In my voice I say "Bleep. U
Re: Grave Mistake Jonathan Made In War Against Boko Haram -prof Ango Abdullahi by Cityguy: 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
slap1:
I don't need to read all that stuff. The Northern Elders Forum helped in no small way to nurture the Boko Haram we have today.
You dey mind this old hag? He talked about Jonathan's approach to dialogue as if we were not in this country. He also said BH was not against GEJ's govt when we were all witnesses to the threat by their son of the soil that north would make governance difficult just because he's from another region. His claim that BH killed Muslims as well as people of other faith is true but those of us who knew before they went 'national' have not forgotten how churches were bombed and 'infidels' were killed to the delight of their supposed neighbours who felt what they couldn't do was being done by their kith and kin who could. Wasn't it when the soft targets got almost exhausted that it now became clear that a different brand of Islam was being canvassed by BH? Their attack follows the saying 'when the desirable is unavailable, the available becomes the desirable. BH is a killing machine, Islam or no Islam, and that they must do. Blame games have to stop and all hands must be on deck to rid our nation this cancer of Islamic extremism.
Re: Grave Mistake Jonathan Made In War Against Boko Haram -prof Ango Abdullahi by lexy2014: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
sexyexcalibur:
lol.. spoken like d true nothern bigot he is...... lol..

How do you see the approach of Buhari’s government towards tackling the security situation of the country, especially the Boko Haram insurgency? simpl question and he bring oga jona enta......
I wonder how d guy beccame a prof
Re: Grave Mistake Jonathan Made In War Against Boko Haram -prof Ango Abdullahi by Saphiex(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2015
I'm not in support of the stopping, get me right.My take here is the reason Ango Abdullahi gave which obviously is not. There are abadon projects everywhere in the nation, so this should not be given tribal colouration. Atleast he carried out other projects in the North, Railway etc. Now PMB is the president he should complete it.
sweetgala:

Ignore the starting , why was it stopped address that issue?

We all know the Niger is important for movement of goods and services along an arid region. It also provides fishing opportunity.

Why was it stopped we surely had the money to complete it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Unprecedented Level Of Patience Shown To Buhari- Nigerian Economist / Adamu Garba, Fela Durotoye, Mathias Baba Tsado For 2019 Nigerian President / "Boycott Of Melaye's Recall, An Indication That You’ve Lost Value" PDP To Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.