Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy (27482 Views)

Exclusivelly For Nigerian Ladies: How To Make Yourself Beautiful For ... / NB Weekly 8 - How To Catch A Cheating Husband And Make Yourself Unhappy / 7 Simple Ways To Make Yourself Happier In Less Than One Minute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by amnesty7: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
greatdeal1408:
make money

have some money\

hold some cash

have real cash

just make some stupid money

i mean ... all things will be added unto you cool cool cool cool

And afterwards you still go and leave the money behind, that is if you are lucky the reverse does not happen.

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by damilareoye: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Correctly correct.

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by wahihi(m): 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
NICE WRITEUP KEEP IT UP.

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by Maxcollins042(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
hormobollar:

U got it wrong guy, everything is not about money....
Then get ready for a real unhappiness,real long lasting happiness is internally driven not externally driven.

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by ifewise(m): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Your worst enemy can be ur Best friend and Your best friend now can end up being Your worst enemy.#Becareful

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Those are indeed great ways that may help anyone to be happy.

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by Adortem: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Work on your mind,think/do whatever thing that would make you happy...

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by Onyemadonald(m): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Learn to masturbate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by Okbath(m): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
zaragal:
Correct!!...love God first and foremost
For those that have TESTED and TRIED God. when I was unbeliever the statement above might sound meaningless rather I would choose money. but Now I believed , I am healthy, wealthy , spend and still have enough cos challenges that are insurmountable don't close to my live.

3 Likes

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by U2ice(m): 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
God, mk legit money n high responsibly(sk to b precise)

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by Lasese: 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Have to be Born again 1st

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by ahamonyeka(m): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Learn to let it go.

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by godunia(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Happiness is a proactive choice.we must be determined to be happy no matter what. We must avoid basing our happiness on external factors like good wife, girl,daughter, son etc or achievements all these are out of our control and our happiness won't last. decide before hand that nothing can steal your joy, Nothing n I mean nothing can Rob u of it.learn to give to others,be involved with others, humans social animals, d degree to which u can socialize affects how happy u can be.love yourself but do not forget to love your neighbor. Most importantly, love unconditionally, again,its a proactive choice. Happiness is innate,man have loved n killed for it,genuine happiness will continue to elude many except if de make d choice to be happy no matter what.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by spencekat(m): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Happiness is a choice.Be happy or bitter.

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by okoocheche(m): 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ambi25:
true talk
origin also help

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by ken2spaceman(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Play your favourite song anytime you are lonely.

2 Likes

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by bamac(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thanks mod...

Your comments, without them my posts are nothing... You all earn my like.
Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by sandrannna(f): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Avoid misssclassy.

2 Likes

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by breakeven: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Number one is all you need.It will take care of the rest and you will live in happiness and joy all the days of your life.

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by no2fuks(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
ayusco85:
Have sex once a week
have sex everyday
Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by bamac(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
no2fuks:

have sex everyday
say no2fuks

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by no2fuks(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
breakeven:
Number one is all you need.It will take care of the rest and you will live in happiness and joy all the days of your life.

no sign

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by 0nyegame(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dindondin:
The only way is to keep licking sugar
Na wa for u o.....must u reason like cow
Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by hibbayueei(m): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by Dindondin(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
0nyegame:
Na wa for u o.....must u reason like cow
No.
Must you loose your senses to the extent that you ll not recognize comic posts
Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by fajigirl(f): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
NĂºmero uno: get rid of useless guys!

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
just felt happy.

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by slap1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Love God
Play FIFA14 on laptop
Love yourself
Read good novels

1 Like

Re: Some Ways To Make Yourself Happy by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
bamac:
Several people have become slaves to unhappiness when life itself is not meant for you to be sad.

So many things can be done to make unhappiness to become things of the past. Here are some tips from me to you:

1 . Love God:

The only true happiness comes from God. When you are sad maybe due to human errors or something else, God can turn the situation around which will definitely put smiles on your face.
Without the love of God in you unhappiness will be the order of the day.

2 . Love yourself :

The most important thing in life is to love oneself. Your face, figure, problems or what have you shouldn't be making you unhappy when you have a living God that requires just your faith. No matter the situation you may find yourself just learn to love yourself by trusting your problems on God alone and carry on with your life. Pretend to be perfect in your imperfection because you are the only one that can make yourself happy. The way you appear to people is the way
you will be accepted, appreciated or depreciated.

3 . Be focused:

When you are here and there at the same time you might be determining your unhappiness. When you know what you want and you go for it be it educationally, career wise etc then
happiness is not far from you. At times, you might not have what it takes to fulfil your desires. Your desire might not come as fast as you expected it but through hard work it will surely come to past. Don't Kill two birds with a stone. Things should be done one after the other.

4 . Get ready to be disappointed:

One thing that is inevitable in human race is disappointment. The fact that human beings are not perfect being then you need to expect the "unexpectable". Human being will promise and fail. Your best friend might betray you one way or the other. Someone very close to you might disappoint you. Be ready to be disappointed by those you love. You yourself might disappoint someone else unknowingly. The last time i checked, God was/is the only perfect being in the universe. Since you have this in mind you can never be sad when it happens because you are ready for it.

5 . Learn to forgive:

When you hold grudges against people due to the offense they have committed against you, you will never be happy because when you have anything to do with that same person you will never be happy dealing with the person. When you hold offense against people your conscience will never leave you until you release and let go of the grudge. Forgive even before you are offended is a huge secret to happiness.

6 . Learn to love again:

Many people are sad due to Heartbreak. You will not be happy because of the scar that has been left in you by the person you love. The only way to forget and be happy is to replace the one that has made you unhappy. There are so many good men and women out there waiting for you, don't think everyone are the same. Let someone else remove the scar in you and be happy for life.

7 . Be useful to others:

Always remember you are not the only one in the world. If it was only you then life would have been miserable. Be helpful to others, give when its necessary to give and also help when its needed. When you put smiles on people's face you will definitely be happy.

please feel free to add yours.

http://bamisepeters..com/2015/07/some-ways-to-make-yourself-happy.html

THANKS SIR!
This really drived into me
GOD BLESS YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Daughter Clocks 1 Today / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie / Please, I Need Tips For My Marriage Introduction Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.