Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

7 Simple Ways To Make Yourself Happier In Less Than One Minute - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Simple Ways To Make Yourself Happier In Less Than One Minute (488 Views)

I Am A One Minute Man! / Wives! See How You Can Help Your "One-Minute" husband by feeding him this / He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Simple Ways To Make Yourself Happier In Less Than One Minute by teemystic(f): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
When you're happy, you obviously tend to be more productive and generally on an easier track to success. A down mood can distract you from accomplishment and sour the relationships around you. Can you really increase your “Happiness Quotient” in less than one minute? Absolutely! Few tips and tricks are all you need to make your happiness grow. The following happiness enhancers will increase your immediate sense of feel good, all in the blink of an eye:

1. Relax and take a deep breath.
Just one deep breath can turn down your “fight-or-flight” system and activate the “rest-and-restore” system of the body. Got 15 seconds more? Take another deep breath. You’ll feel even more content.
2. Say a quick affirmation.
There is no need to look down on yourself, even if you made a big mistake. Boost your mood by reminding yourself how smart and talented you are. Repeat this: I am a good person with intelligence and skills. I can do anything I set my mind to. I can and will learn from my errors and immediately become stronger, happier, and more effective.

3. Appreciate yourself.
Think of one thing you’ve already accomplished or handled well that day or a good quality that you’ve demonstrated—a start to a project, a phone call, or even an honest talk with a colleague that ended well. Drawing your attention to your own strengths will lift your spirits.
Read More -- http://www.healthylifecoupon.com/2016/07/7-simple-ways-to-make-yourself-happier.html

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out And We Keep Shouting No Money In Nigeria. / Singles And Married ; Ask Your Questions / Watch Horrific Video: Dad Kicking On His 7-years Son Gruesomely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.