Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? (1132 Views)

Rivers State Government Grants Amnesty To Cultists And Kidnappers (Photos) / Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters / Governor Udom Grants Amnesty To A 64-Year-Old Prisoner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2015
Every day, various news media is awash with frightening details of how innocent Nigerians are killed/maimed/rap.ed by the rampaging fulani invaders. I read recently that the government under Buhari is ready to negotiate with boko haram and it is no longer news that the end result might be amnesty for boko haram fighters who have brutally terminated the lives of thousands of innocent Nigerians for no justifiable reasons.

What will be the final solution to the fulani question in Nigeria?

We are all disturbed about boko haram because of their bombs but the truth is that the fulani invaders have probably killed more Nigerians than boko haram. The rate at which indigenous people of the MB are being killed by the fulani, it is a question of when not how they would eventually wipe out the MB people and occupy their lands. Buhari should tell us how he plans to manage his invading brothers who are hell bent on occupying the MB at all costs. I am inclined to believe that should they successfully finish off the MB people, their eyes would be set on southern lands for occupation as well. embarassed Already there are cases of attacks at different locations in the South where people are killed and women ra.ped.

For those supporting and calling for amnesty for boko haram I ask, what about the invading fulanis? Should Nigeria grant them amnesty as well to check their madness

Are the fulanis a special class of Nigerians? We see them openly brandishing riffles even AK 47s in broad day light and one begins to wonder when herdsmen now use AK 47s in rearing cattle. If an Igbo or Yoruba man is seen with a small locally made pistol even at night he would be immediately arrested by security agents and might languish in prison for ever but the fulanis move around with AK 47s and security forces look the other way. Which way Nigeria? They have become more fearless and bold in their attacks since Buhari took over power as President of this country.

Below are some links to read about the activities of the fulani invaders, they are so many but I just selected these few to paste here:

http://www.punchng.com/news/fulani-gunmen-kill-benue-monarch-30-suswams-kinsmen/

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/03/15/fulani-herdsmen-kill-scores-in-agatu-benue-state/

http://news.yahoo.com/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-kill-least-23-central-nigeria-140547630.html

http://morningstarnews.org/2013/12/at-least-205-christians-killed-by-fulani-herdsmen-in-benue-state-nigeria/

http://tvcnews.tv/?q=article/nigeria-scores-killed-fulani-herdsmen-invade-nasarawa

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/blood-flows-again-80-killed-as-fulani-herdsmen-invade-benue-village/
Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2015
op
Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by doublewisdom: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2015
He's dancing towards that direction. We dey watch am.

2 Likes

Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2015
Gbawe, Passingshot, Dollyak, Setaje, Desola, Madamoringo, Tonychristopher, Barcanista, Dearpreye, Collynzo9, Customized13, Sper1star, Superstar1, Sirshymexx, Duru1, Pazienza, Chinolization, ArodeTsolaye, Sunnybobo3, Sunnyb0b0, Severussnape, nonaira, OneNaira, Oneeast, BuddahMonk, Eshinwaju, Scatterboss, Orikinla. Omenka, HungerBad. orlandoowoh, Ilugunboy, Dozzybaba, eggheaders, Italiano1
Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by seedgreen(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2015
Following
Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2015
Lalasticlala, ishilove.
Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2015
Useless Change Government.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by tonychristopher: 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Gbawe, Passingshot, Dollyak, Setaje, Desola, Madamoringo, Tonychristopher, Barcanista, Dearpreye, Collynzo9, Customized13, Sper1star, Superstar1, Sirshymexx, Duru1, Pazienza, Chinolization, ArodeTsolaye, Sunnybobo3, Sunnyb0b0, Severussnape, nonaira, OneNaira, Oneeast, BuddahMonk, Eshinwaju, Scatterboss, Orikinla. Omenka, HungerBad. orlandoowoh, Ilugunboy, Dozzybaba, eggheaders, Italiano1

why my mentions ...well I will comment later for now I have serious meetings and business deal. this is productive hour

but just to give it a shot.. dullard and kunu sipping baba aka baba go slow can do that ..after considering the way he appointed his tribes men lately noting is impossible including amnesty

so I need to get back to business ...comment later
Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Lalasticlala, please why is this thread not on front page yet? This is the truth and I would like to read what Nigerians think. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
My brother, it's really unfortunate we've allowed things to degenerate in this nation to this low.

There's hardly a week we won't read about these fulani herdsmen sending men, women and children to the graves. Thousands have returned brutally to mother Earth via the swords and guns of these barbaric, dirty invaders.

Their oppressive campaign is a systematic scheme designed to force, intimidate and overpower the locals whose lands they have fed their cattle through and through.

PMB even mooting the idea of negotiating or granting amnesty with terrorists is a reward for wanton destruction of life and properties. It will simply confirm the palpable fear amongst not a few that he's sympathetic, in every form and shape, to the cause of these deadly, backward folks.

We can't say whether or not he will call his cattle boys to order. He's a part of the grand plan and scam. I very much doubt that. The killings will go unabated till the locals deploy WHATEVER means to defend themselves and secure the perpetuation of their race/tribe.
Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by asadike(f): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
What other amnesty is greater than what they have now? they move around freely with guns, they rob and rape women, they kill and maim christians and worst, their brother is your president.
Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by Candyrain(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
But I'm somehow baffle here. Since the government ain't doing enough to protect them from the fulani herdsmen why ain't the MB protecting themselves? For crying out loud they are in their land. I wouldn't mind taking the law into my hands and send them all out of MB. This is getting serious. I don't see this bullshit happening anywhere down south.
Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
Candyrain:
But I'm somehow baffle here. Since the government ain't doing enough to protect them from the fulani herdsmen why ain't the MB protecting themselves? For crying out loud they are in their land. I wouldn't mind taking the law into my hands and send them all out of MB. This is getting serious. I don't see this bullshit happening anywhere down south.

Don't be too confident. We must be concerned about the activities of the rampaging fulanis because if they succeed in clearing the MB, they most likely would advance southwards.
Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by Candyrain(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Don't be too confident. We must be concerned about the activities of the rampaging fulanis because if they succeed in clearing the MB, they most likely would advance southwards.
The MB are being too quiet for their own good. This isn't about being too confident. I don't see any community in SW or SE or SS condoning this savagery act from the fulani herdsmen. I'm very certain they would have taken the law into their hands a long time ago.
Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Candyrain:
The MB are being too quiet for their own good. This isn't about being too confident. I don't see any community in SW or SE or SS condoning this savagery act from the fulani herdsmen. I'm very certain they would have taken the law into their hands a long time ago.

There are instances where the fulanis have carried out pockets of attacks in the South.
Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by Mostwanted7: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
nice one op,thought i was d only one noticing this,fulanis are really dangerous!!! Nd poses a great threat to the unity of dis nation
Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by ojeota(f): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
That's what I heard o.
He is even granting armed robbers, kidnappers amnesty.
Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by Candyrain(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

There are instances where the fulanis have carried out pockets of attacks in the South.
Pls I really will like to know where it happened. Thanks
Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by fulanimafia: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Eurobomber, President Buhari will never negotiate with criminals. These so called fulani herdsmen are nothing but a blood thirsty militia who should be treated no differently from terrorists. It is unfair to assume that PMB will be sympathetic to them JUST because he is also Fulani. Going by that logic can we also say the Eggons of the Middle Belt are all sympathetic to the Ombatse cult that kill and maim in the region?

These so called Fulani herdsmen are criminals and terrorists and will be treated as such.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by fulanimafia: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mostwanted7:
nice one op,thought i was d only one noticing this,fulanis are really dangerous!!! Nd poses a great threat to the unity of dis nation

Is that a fair statement? Are all Igbos dangerous because certain elements are chronic kidnappers and cannibals? Lets be reasonable and not further tribalize this already tribalized thread.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by Mostwanted7: 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
fulanimafia:

Is that a fair statement? Are all Igbos dangerous because certain elements are chronic kidnappers and cannibals? Lets be reasonable and not further tribalize this already tribalized thread.

my bad

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 07, 2015
fulanimafia:
Eurobomber, President Buhari will never negotiate with criminals. These so called fulani herdsmen are nothing but a blood thirsty militia who should be treated no differently from terrorists. It is unfair to assume that PMB will be sympathetic to them JUST because he is also Fulani. Going by that logic can we also say the Eggons of the Middle Belt are all sympathetic to the Ombatse cult that kill and maim in the region?

These so called Fulani herdsmen are criminals and terrorists and will be treated as such.

For the bold part are you sure? The news is everywhere that this government is planning to negotiate with boko haram.
Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by fulanimafia: 9:21am On Jul 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

For the bold part are you sure? The news is everywhere that this government is planning to negotiate with boko haram.

Its also in the news everywhere that 600 of the terrorists were killed two days ago, that does not sound like negotiation. Lets see if the leopard can change its spots, this same PMB eliminated Maitatsine and chased the remnants of their sympathisers out the borders in '84. These recent bombings are the last kicks of a dying horse.

1 Like

Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by owobokiri(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2015
And it is only in Nigeria that these fulanis run amock at will. You wouldn't know that there re fulanis in Cameroun, Niger, Ghana, Benin, Chad etc. In these areas, because the locals effectively apply the laws, the fulani madness has been ruthlessly checkmated. . But in Nigeria, some southern slavish entities coupled with some minority northern groups have contineously appeased the fulani to the extent he is starting to see himself as some sort of extra-terresterial untouachable. It is that mindset that ecourages him to move around without any regard for the law. . Even in politics, it is the same haughty existence. . The northern gang in the National Assembly passed a bill that included northern states with pipelines to the refineries and oil depots as oil producing states! That over, the northern elite started floating this horrible idea of negotiating with the cannibals, ra-pists, kidnappers and murderers at Sambissa. When they are through, they will surely stipulate some stipends for these AK47 wielding human wrecks that have been hacking off heads/limbs while herding goats across the length and breadth of this atrocious country. And they will get away with such heineous heist because there won't be any shortage of pro-argeuments/suppourt from their confused folllowers in the middle belt and the slave quantity in the south. .
Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by Eshinwaju: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Eurobomber........our able president does not negotiate with criminals...... angry..lai lai....watch how BH will soon be decimated......and how Fulani herdsmen are made to face the law....sai baba..... cheesy
Re: The Fulani Question-will Buhari Also Grant Amnesty To The Fulani Invaders? by attacker231: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
[s]
owobokiri:
And it is only in Nigeria that these fulanis run amock at will. You wouldn't know that there re fulanis in Cameroun, Niger, Ghana, Benin, Chad etc. In these areas, because the locals effectively apply the laws, the fulani madness has been ruthlessly checkmated. . But in Nigeria, some southern slavish entities coupled with some minority northern groups have contineously appeased the fulani to the extent he is starting to see himself as some sort of extra-terresterial untouachable. It is that mindset that ecourages him to move around without any regard for the law. . Even in politics, it is the same haughty existence. . The northern gang in the National Assembly passed a bill that included northern states with pipelines to the refineries and oil depots as oil producing states! That over, the northern elite started floating this horrible idea of negotiating with the cannibals, ra-pists, kidnappers and murderers at Sambissa. When they are through, they will surely stipulate some stipends for these AK47 wielding human wrecks that have been hacking off heads/limbs while herding goats across the length and breadth of this atrocious country. And they will get away with such heineous heist because there won't be any shortage of pro-argeuments/suppourt from their confused folllowers in the middle belt and the slave quantity in the south. .
[/s]

Hateful being, stick to the topic.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: South Africa Returns Seized $15 Million To Nigerian Government / The Story Behind Buhari's Arrest May Not Be Unconnected To Dasuki's Arrest. / What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.