Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Who Is Going To Be The Next Vice-chancellor Of UI? Has 12 Jostle For The Post - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Going To Be The Next Vice-chancellor Of UI? Has 12 Jostle For The Post (652 Views)

Candidates Jostle For Babachir Lawal’s Position At APC NWC / 21 Aspirants Jostle For Kogi Governorship APC Ticket [see Full List Inside] / Retired Generals Jostle For Civil Defence Top Job — Leadership Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Going To Be The Next Vice-chancellor Of UI? Has 12 Jostle For The Post by bugs1: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2015
Twelve professors have signified their intentions to succeed the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Ibadan, Professor Isaac Adewole.

Of these 12 professors, only one, Professor A. Adedeji, is eyeing the job from outside the University of Ibadan community.

Others within the varsity system are Professors O.O Layiwola (Institute of African Studies), O.O Akinyinka (pediatrics), F.O Egbokhare (iinguistics and African ianguages), Arinola, O. Sanya (physiotherapy ), B.O Fagbemi (Veterinary Microbiology and Parasitology), L. Popoola (Forest Resources Management), A.I Olayinka (Geology), A.I Oluleye (Industrial and Production Engineering), O.D Olaleye (Virology), A.E Falaye (Aquaculture and Fisheries Management) and A.A. Agbaje (Political Science).
The incumbent Adewole is serving out his second term of five years as the institution’s head. He will take a bow in November.

The current holder’s tenure has been adjudged as one of the best in recent years with a generally peaceful tenure pervading the varsity’s community.

The chairman of the ‘University of Ibadan Community Forum 2015’, Professor Nelson Fashina, has said the forum put together by all the unions in the premier university , would host a platform during which the candidates will interact with the university community towards a democratic emergence of a new vice chancellor.

Read full story
http://monitor9ja.com/2015/07/who-is-going-to-be-the-next-vice-chancellor-of-ui-has-12-jostle-for-the-post/
Re: Who Is Going To Be The Next Vice-chancellor Of UI? Has 12 Jostle For The Post by ibrams(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2015
choose..........

ME tongue
Re: Who Is Going To Be The Next Vice-chancellor Of UI? Has 12 Jostle For The Post by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Pls o, A.E Falaye must not be allowed to be Vice Chancellor.

His antecedents as Dean of Students was nothing to right home about, in fact, it was nothing to write to the devil about gann sef.

This is my personal Opinion and I am free to state it.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Be The Next Vice-chancellor Of UI? Has 12 Jostle For The Post by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
ibrams:
choose..........

ME tongue
hey, choose who? you?

do you think we are talking of Federal University of Otuoke where you people don't read typed materials with ordinary light?

Or what?
Re: Who Is Going To Be The Next Vice-chancellor Of UI? Has 12 Jostle For The Post by ibrams(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
soe:

hey, choose who? you?

do you think we are talking of Federal University of Otuoke where you people don't read typed materials with ordinary light?

Or what?
*look u up down up down*hissed*mtcheeeeew*
he jst wanna cos trouble,plz stay away from him.....bloody*****ok
Re: Who Is Going To Be The Next Vice-chancellor Of UI? Has 12 Jostle For The Post by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
I love this school.
Re: Who Is Going To Be The Next Vice-chancellor Of UI? Has 12 Jostle For The Post by muzzol: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Prof. Adigun Agbaje all the way.....a gem of an administrator.
Re: Who Is Going To Be The Next Vice-chancellor Of UI? Has 12 Jostle For The Post by Adesiji77: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Following closely...
Re: Who Is Going To Be The Next Vice-chancellor Of UI? Has 12 Jostle For The Post by stepo707: 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
Any of them in APC will be the winner

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Urges Absconded Father Of Three Sets Of Twins To Return / Volkswagen Resumes Automobile Assembly In Nigeria / Nigeria In Dire Need Of Great Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.