Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero (28063 Views)

How To Build An Action Hero Body For An Action Film / Emeka Enyiocha And Chidi Nwokeabia Produce "The Patriot" And Open New Studios / Ramsey Nouah And Emeka Enyiocha For Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Raymand(m): 1:25am On Sep 24, 2006
@ Kiki
ya know, pierce 'bronsnan' has chest hairs and ladies still find him sexy! HELL ini edo has chest hairs! for heavens sakes guys still drool over her!! sooooz
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by kiki(f): 1:51am On Sep 24, 2006
that Ini part is just nasty she need to go wax that shiit out ewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by chumas(m): 3:42am On Sep 24, 2006
So girls in Naija movies have chest hairs and we call them sexy? That is disgusting!!! I once saw a girl in one Naija movie she had armpit hairs, I thought it was a fluke and I had to rewind it again and truly, what do u know!!! As for the Emeka guy, I think we should start appreciating our actors more. That Emeka guy looks better than most black hollywood actors and we dey trip for them because they are in Yankee. The guy looks good, we should stop hating!!!
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Raymand(m): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2006
Dude, Julia Rorberts had armpit hairs and showed it to the world, she won an Oscar. It's natural for adults (male or female) to have hairs in their armpits! whats abnormal is girls having beards and chest hairs!! angry
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Orikinla(m): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2006
If anyone is interested?
I am selling shaving powder online. grin
Special brand for all private parts. grin
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by snazzydawn(f): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2006
Where is Emeka Enyiocha? cheesy cheesy cheesy get him some for his chest hairs. Goodevening.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Orikinla(m): 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2006
Snazzydawn,
Good evening.

I am more hairy than Emeka. wink
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Oracle(m): 7:03pm On Sep 24, 2006
He's a great actor
i love the guy's moves, i particulary love the part he portrayed in one movie. END OF THE RIVER where he played EZEBUNAFOR.
He was really great.
but i think he has to find a way of removing that scar on his forehead
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by jaybaby(f): 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2006
I H-A-T-E him 100% angry angry angry angry
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Oracle(m): 2:12am On Sep 25, 2006
Why jaybaby,
why would you hate a fellow human 100%
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by rojen: 7:49am On Sep 25, 2006
ORIKINLA, It seems that u go about getting pictures of nollywood stars.of wat use is that

to u? cos as for me i dont fancy them at all.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by rojen: 7:53am On Sep 25, 2006
Raymond,do you really love ini-edo, if you really are i will definitely connect her to you.but think very well wat if the hairy chest becomes blank?
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Raymand(m): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2006
In love? no man! im just obsessed with making her natural life a living hell (to the best of my abilities)! tongue
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by jaybaby(f): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2006
Oh  I can't create ooooooooooooooooo

i dnt hate him -i hate d way he acts!
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Orikinla(m): 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2006
Jaybaby,
You mean you are just overwhelmed by Emeka Enyiocha and you feel like throwing things at him? grin

That actually means you are passionate about him.

Spanish babes can scream I hate you when they mean the opposite. grin
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by jaybaby(f): 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2006
lOl - he is not jus natural in hes ACTIN lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by koredey(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2006
The guy is ok and i don't see anything wrong with him.His just natural and a good actor too. is one of the best in the industry.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by jaybaby(f): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2006
KaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaBoOoOoOoOoO lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Raymand(m): 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2006
No matter how hard you try you can never please EVERYONE!. . . grin
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by chumas(m): 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2006
Raymand, No dey act like say u self like armpit hairs. If u think is not good for the chest on the ladies, why do u think it's good for the armpit . I just think it is nasty and unhygienic. There was a lot of controversy on the Julia Roberts case and a lot of publicity about it just because no one believed she could be so careless as not to have shaved. She even admitted later through her agents that the public was not meant to see her like that. Damage control came out in full force. U now make it sound like though she won the Oscar because of the hair. When it comes to movies and showbiz, I know my onions, puleeaassse!!
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Raymand(m): 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2006
I think armpit hairs are great all the same. . . tongue
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by omo(f): 6:36am On Sep 27, 2006
upon all d money dey pay him, its all these all fashioned dull pics he cld come up wit,not even a dig cam?! come on! 9ja peeps too dey like cheap things o. i dnt have anythin against emeka apart frm how he cries in his films, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww like freakin catahr wil be drippin off of his nose nd there'l be like spit evrywhere on his mouth- guys dat aint natural, dats plain gross! otherwise, hes a gd actor grin grin
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Orikinla(m): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2006
Snorting and dripping nose and all that were meant to portray the character.
Many Nigerians do worse things when going through such tribulations, except me.
When I am depressed, I just look a willing clean babe to sleep with and finis.
Anyway Emeka was acting a very bush igbo man then. grin
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by snazzydawn(f): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2006
I have also seen that dripping nose thingy by Emeka Enyiocha in a movie he co starred with Omotola as her husband and she was cheating on him with one puppet faced guy(cannot recall his name). Emeka was crying and mucus was spurting from his nose to the floor and Omotola still embraced him. Ewwwwwww!!! Please aski him to cry but let him take some coughdrops to stop the dripping nose.It is so gross.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by chumas(m): 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2006
U guys are crazy!!! Any Hollywood director will go crazy for an actor who can portray such character. That was an amazing scene. We do not appreciate what we have that is our problem. I bet any one of u to catch their spouse cheating and u will probably even lick Ur "nose drip" witout even realizing it. These actors play real life events and they are supposed to show the real thing.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Orikinla(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2006
Emeka Enyiocha and Omotola were very close before she was lured away by that pilot. I wonder how Emeka allowed such a beauty to slip out of his grip?
She would have been a good sister in-law.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by jaybaby(f): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2006
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Oriki
when? u don kom wit ur Lie Lie again ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by Orikinla(m): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2006
If you can reach Omotola, ask her or anyone who has been with Nollywood since 1996.
We thought Emeka and Omotola would become lovers and suddenly she got hooked.
I have already addressed this in my earlier posts.

Those were the days.
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by jaybaby(f): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2006
HuH!!!!!!!!1 I never 4 1 DAy knew oMo T had anytin 2 do with EMEKA shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by snazzydawn(f): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2006
Emeka and Omosexy? mmmm, , though that pilot ain't handsome himself,but Emmy and Omotola.,.mmmmm
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by queen2(f): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2006
I like his structure and face

in wat movie did he married bukky wright?
Re: Emeka Enyiocha: Number One Nollywood Action Hero by omo(f): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2006
chumas pls dont giv me dat real life events bullshit! there r a million and one 9ja actors who cry in their films and do a marvelous job. i believe uve not seen too many francis duru films, dats why ure talkin. d guy cries like hell, hes eyes wil be all red and stuff, but u aint gonna see no friggin snots or spit. so dnt tel me emeka's tryin to act real life events dats why he cries wit an irritatingly drippin mouth and nose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) / BBNaija: Nina "My Greatest Fear Is Losing Collins, My Boyfriend" / Bbnaija : Seyi Becomes New Head Of House For This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.