Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) (40837 Views)

Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) / Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by Ama80(f): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2015
Pls madam 2nd lady shud learn to be regal.she is too simple n timid to a fault.she knew she was expecting a guest and suppose to dress appropriate by d way,she always looks too gud n innocent hope she is.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by doublewisdom: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2015
MarieSucre:
Do you even respect women at all. Why not insult him directly instead of his mother who is innocent and has nothing to do with this. After that wash your mouth, it is dirty.
My mouth is cleaner than the putrid hole you came out of you useless daughter of the neighbourhood cum bucket.
Now go ride ya useless father!

6 Likes

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by bright8(m): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2015
doublewisdom:

My mouth is cleaner than the putrid hole you came out of you useless daughter of the neighbourhood cum bucket.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
This is epic.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by doublewisdom: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2015
favoured234:

Yes it is really dirty, but again
Boerhavia, started it all by calling the doublewisdom mother an ashawo..
Everyday, people insult celebrities, politicians and public office holders.. (not that I am saying its right) but these people hardly hear it, but when we take it as our duty to insult and fight ourselves in defense of these people, that's when things gets messy... I mean very messy
Don't mind the smelly d1ck sucker child of a rapi.st.
She don buy market.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by doublewisdom: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2015
favoured234:

Yes it is really dirty, but again
Boerhavia, started it all by calling the doublewisdom mother an ashawo..
Everyday, people insult celebrities, politicians and public office holders.. (not that I am saying its right) but these people hardly hear it, but when we take it as our duty to insult and fight ourselves in defense of these people, that's when things gets messy... I mean very messy
How far nah?
Thanks for having my back.
Any hope of you having my baby?
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2015
doublewisdom:

How far nah?
Thanks for having my back.
Any hope of you having my baby?
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Doublewisdom, you no know yourself at all grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by UIA04(f): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
doublewisdom:
You nailed it at "abandoned house wife ".
lol
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by delman88(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
favoured234:

was that written in English?

your mother's tongue
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
delman88:

your mother's tongue

If that's what my mothers tongue sounds/looks like then there wont be problem in the world...
FYI my mother's tongue is not pleasing to the ear grin

1 Like

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by delman88(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
favoured234:

If that's what my mothers tongue sounds/looks like then there wont be problem in the world...
FYI my mother's tongue is not pleasing to the ear grin

hahhahahahaha grin
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
doublewisdom:

Again! Insulting my mother instead of me. I'm really worried about you if you can comprehend simple sentences yet can write a whole paragraph of verbal diarrhea.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by Johnphemi(m): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
[quote author=soccerpipe post=35551061] ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zero Vote For Atiku In Adams Oshiomole's Polling Unit- The Cable / Atiku, PDP Loses Appeal At Supreme Court / Garba Shehu: Why Buhari Has Yet To Choose Ministers —

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.