Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) (40690 Views)

Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) / Osinbajo Welcomes Paul Biya To Nigeria (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by architez: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
doublewisdom:
This woman no just fine at all. Dressing zero. Carriage zilch. Height no dey.
Her horseband na im worse pass.

I think Mrs. Osinabanjo is a BEAUTIFUL lady. To me she is gorgeous.

(Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.)

Doublewisdom, Architez here. Please, it is spelt "husband" (not "horseband"wink

1 Like

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by Mykelpato(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
grin who made this worwor Apc girl miss teens and when?

#All progressive 'conference' una don dey mad small small
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by Aitee1: 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
doublewisdom:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pity dem small nah, no be dem create themselves
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by lordtq(m): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
how senseless and disrespectful can u be?your mama fine reach am?your wife if u r married or ur sister fine and get carriage reach am?

you can do better really!

doublewisdom:

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by IceDude(m): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
I cant find any teen in the pix o undecided........Anywayz i kinda like Mrs Osinbajo, judging from her looks i think she is a nice woman

1 Like

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
looking at the girl's feet, she's wearing heels. without them it doesn't look like she would be all that taller than Mrs Osibanjo
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Opportunistic Nigerians, which one is miss teen again grin grin
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
What does the most brilliant teen in Nigeria get? What does the best teen writer get? What does the best teen entrepreneur get? Why do we celebrate external and material things in Nigeria?
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by beyoncausme: 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
miss teen..interesting......
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by Skoopy(m): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
A very simple second lady grin

1 Like

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by 2mNaira: 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
kokoA:
You are very wrong. The Miss Teen Nigeria is putting on very high heels footwear while Madam Dolapo was wearing a her flat home slippers.. So when your gf wear her high heels, you dey tall pass am?

Are sure cos I dont think that man beside them is putting on high heel.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by 2mNaira: 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
kokoA:
You are very wrong. The Miss Teen Nigeria is putting on very high heels footwear while Madam Dolapo was wearing a her flat home slippers.. So when your gf wear her high heels, you dey tall pass am?

Are sure ? Cos I dont think that man beside them is putting on high heel.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Miss teen 9ja...... lol
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by UIA04(f): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
MosakuAW:

Which one is Miss Teen again? I guess its Miss Teenager sha.

Good for her.

She got the height, hope she has the brain too.

Mama 2nd lady should at least dress fine, since this pic will hit newspapers and margazine.

Am not saying her dressing is bad, but that dress up is not right on her at that moment.

lovely pix though.
The thing is even if you are wearing a garbage bag it is your poise and demeanor that matters
Sorry to say but madam second lady is always looking like an abandoned house wife
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
delman88:

THIS WHAT YOU HEAR WHEN FOOOLLSSS SPEAK..... I WONT BE SUPRISED IF U NOT HAS BEAUTIFUL AS HER FEET..#IRANU

was that written in English?

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
lordtq:
how senseless and disrespectful can u be?your mama fine reach am?your wife if u r married or ur sister fine and get carriage reach am?

you can do better really!

And did you just do better than who you quoted?

1 Like

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by soccerpipe(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
Merlissa:
This girl doesn't look like a "Teen" to me...

Abi am I see double
Yes
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by MosakuAW(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
UIA04:

The thing is even if you are wearing a garbage bag it is your poise and demeanor that matters
Sorry to say but madam second lady is always looking like an abandoned house wife

Lol. Abandoned house wife ke!

Na you talk am ooo, make SSS no come from Abuja come arrest me oooo.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by RAPMAN02(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Rabish
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by Horpeyemi14(m): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
doublewisdom:

s
SMH4U
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by Boerhavia: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ur muscle faced papa not fit satisfy ur moma again,na street hawkers dey f*ck am. So e dey pain u?That woman is another person's mother too.sensless daughter of a brute!
doublewisdom:

If your mun hadn't opened her maggot infested cvnt for that rabid dog, society wouldn't have been plagued with your miserable existence.
Better thunder fire your generation.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by doublewisdom: 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
Boerhavia:
Ur muscle faced papa not fit satisfy ur moma again,na street hawkers dey f*ck am. So e dey pain u?That woman is another person's mother too.sensless daughter of a brute!
Go fvk ya hoe of a mother and don't forget to spit into her festering cvnt when you are done.

6 Likes

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by doublewisdom: 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
UIA04:

You nailed it at "abandoned house wife ".

5 Likes

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by justmenoni: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Chineke meh ooo,so everything about apc is scam? so this woman old like this? chai dairis God ooo
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
doublewisdom:

She's not a beauty queen, she's the vice President's wife. Its not for her to start showing you her booty or beauty. Concentrate on her husband and the work he should be doing.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
doublewisdom:

Go fvk ya hoe of a mother and don't forget to spit into her festering cvnt when you are done.
Do you even respect women at all. Why not insult him directly instead of his mother who is innocent and has nothing to do with this. After that wash your mouth, it is dirty.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
seriously, lwkmd...But she wasn't acting a movie, the lady came to her place not she visiting. People should take a chill pill nao and leave the woman alone
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by Femistico(m): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
This woman hasn't blive it she's d 2nd lady..its like a dream in her eyes...she has no clue of wat 2nd lady used to be..

1 Like

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by kennadio(m): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Abeg which kind pet project? Nigeria no get money now oo...salary me never collect. Go meet UN biko.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by Moscorinho(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Na Jude Okeye wife younger sister be dat o. All of Dem fopr dere house fine finish.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 07, 2015
MarieSucre:
Do you even respect women at all. Why not insult him directly instead of his mother who is innocent and has nothing to do with this. After that wash your mouth, it is dirty.

Yes it is really dirty, but again
Boerhavia, started it all by calling the doublewisdom mother an ashawo..
Everyday, people insult celebrities, politicians and public office holders.. (not that I am saying its right) but these people hardly hear it, but when we take it as our duty to insult and fight ourselves in defense of these people, that's when things gets messy... I mean very messy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of 8 States That Landed In Financial Distress And Why / Tinubu Files Motion To Block US Court From Releasing University Records- Gazette / Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.