Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

What Is The Attractions Between Brothers-inlaw And Their Sisters -inlaw? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Attractions Between Brothers-inlaw And Their Sisters -inlaw? (412 Views)

Why Do Guys Become Bitter When Their Friends Wanna Date Their Sisters / Abomination! Ladies Who Date Their Sisters' Husbands. / HELP! My Potential Sisters-inlaw Are Not Nice At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Attractions Between Brothers-inlaw And Their Sisters -inlaw? by Makams(m): 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
What is the attractions between brothers-inlaw and their sisters -inlaw?

The trend of women who date their brothers-in-law is now on the increase. This habit is considered abominable and therefore frowned at by Nigerians, their culture and tradition. But why are the ‘sisters’ doing this to their own, and what indeed is the way out? CELESTINE OKAFOR reports

Pretty Mrs Cynthia Uzoka, a Port-Harcourt based beauty therapist, used to be a happy woman but not anymore. Today, her six year old ......

please read on >>>>>>. http://leadership.ng/features/443208/abomination-ladies-who-date-their-sisters-husbands

(1) (Reply)

, / Trusting A Cheat (Trusting you to change...believing you will turn out to be..?) / Am Confused I Need Ur Help My Fellow Nairalanders(siblings Online)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.