Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,141 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

5 Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia For Internet Scam Involving RM2.4m - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia For Internet Scam Involving RM2.4m (21250 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Two For Internet Scam / FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia For Internet Scam Involving RM2.4m by 4stylz: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nigerians has been scamming since God knows when
Re: 5 Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia For Internet Scam Involving RM2.4m by PocoAPoco57: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
They should be executed

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia For Internet Scam Involving RM2.4m by phransix147(m): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
barry40:
[size=18pt]These scammers should stop denting the image of Nigeria. Unfortunately, they are blocking ways for other Nigerians who like to do legitimate businesses. May God help us.
If you are business minded, visit the site below for useful tips:
www.businessinfohub.com
[/size]

Shebi Saraki and other NASS fighters are repairing the image abi?
Re: 5 Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia For Internet Scam Involving RM2.4m by damiloladuke: 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
okay, them own Don set be that

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH TIRE TODAY
Re: 5 Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia For Internet Scam Involving RM2.4m by Certifiedboss: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
dridowu:

http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v8/ge/newsgeneral.php?id=1150430

They go to Malaysia to partaken in Internet fraud , wear bug chains on their neck . Come back to Nigeria and our girls call them BOSS
Re: 5 Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia For Internet Scam Involving RM2.4m by Emmalaw10(m): 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
emmanuel2015:
Me na gallant G plus niga, if u wan learn G come down to Anambra, Awka 4 unizik temp site, abakaliki str, belmar lodge, room 112, just ask 4 Ebube. Dem no dey catch us.

It never came to your mind that there may be crime observers such as police informants online here.. It's either you're posting a wrong address or you never wan wise!
Re: 5 Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia For Internet Scam Involving RM2.4m by no2fuks(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:
Some people only came here to check the names, thank God they were withheld, if not na Tribal War 10 (TWX) them for fight.

backward Nigerian mentality
Re: 5 Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia For Internet Scam Involving RM2.4m by j1mmy: 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
willing to bet they are IGBOs
Re: 5 Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia For Internet Scam Involving RM2.4m by stwazobia: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
barry40:
[size=18pt]These scammers should stop denting the image of Nigeria. Unfortunately, they are blocking ways for other Nigerians who like to do legitimate businesses. May God help us.
If you are business minded, visit the site below for useful tips:
www.businessinfohub.com
[/size]
-
you no dey chop rat but you dey use teeth divide am for children... you wey dey post your scamming site for nairaland: who's image you dey dent? abeg park well.

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia For Internet Scam Involving RM2.4m by stwazobia: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
buchilino:
if only my fellow country men will channel all these fraudulent energy into something positive n productive
something positive like what?
Re: 5 Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia For Internet Scam Involving RM2.4m by stwazobia: 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jboyossai:
igbo blood truly running in their vein
I can see AKPA AMU talking.
Re: 5 Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia For Internet Scam Involving RM2.4m by Deepfreezer(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
emmanuel2015:
Me na gallant G plus niga, if u wan learn G come down to Anambra, Awka 4 unizik temp site, abakaliki str, belmar lodge, room 112, just ask 4 Ebube. Dem no dey catch us.
HMMMMN. will like to know more.
Re: 5 Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia For Internet Scam Involving RM2.4m by JayJustus(m): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
I came to check the names also... undecided here in Msia if you say you're Nigerian there's not so much resentment as it is before cos many of em are in jail...truth be told the number of nigerians walking on the streets here are way lot lesser than the ones in prison...the police knows who's the good and bad,...also i will blame malaysian government and police...cos the police here are worse than the nigerian police...you can bribe yourself away from anything, there's no sincere police here at least in nigeria you can find one...here that the police will bang a girl in her car cos she forgot to bring her license with her and still give her a ticket...the government here is corrupt as these nigerians caught will give em cash and they will let em go...see the guys you hear they hang on the gallows for drugs are the ones that don't have money and are taking space in the prison the ones that have money get bailed out and deported secretly with their data cleaned off the system...i also blame naija boys (igbo kwenu) from the land of the rising shiat...gerrarahere...you guys know nothing other than bad things...no wonder me no dey roll with igbo guys here too cos mehhhhh these niggas ain't loyal...that;s how one sudanese girl said "ohhh you're nigerian, from the east?" na so she no talk with the guy again...dem know you oooo...oya mods do the needful, ban me I will be back later...just spilling the truth from a nigga who's been in Msia for the past three years and i've seen it all...enjoy the bipolarity of this comment. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy could always check my post about my life and times with the thai embassy here cos of what these Biafra niggas have done in thailand also...that's another story for another day

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia For Internet Scam Involving RM2.4m by adonbilivit: 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
roperpole:

you are corrupt
OYO...I guess u don't know the song I lifted that line from. I forgive u tho. Go and judge no more
Re: 5 Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia For Internet Scam Involving RM2.4m by Ayameze2015(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
emmanuel2015:
emmanuel2015:
emmanuel2015:
Nwa afor na me and yu dey share 2015? Btw na 2day i register.
Re: 5 Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia For Internet Scam Involving RM2.4m by Miami11: 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
We need to get guinness world record for scams
Re: 5 Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia For Internet Scam Involving RM2.4m by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
The man is very greedy and also their women. They can't help anyone with 1ringit but they want to get from U. Pls which skool they attend, no name?
Re: 5 Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia For Internet Scam Involving RM2.4m by buchilino(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
stwazobia:

something positive like what?

ur asking me wat something positive they can do?, let ur assume ur joking
Re: 5 Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia For Internet Scam Involving RM2.4m by neocortex: 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
efilefun:
The funny thing here is that most people who are been scammed are the greedy and gullible ones, imagine been told you won RM15.9M from USA while you live in Malaysia Na your spirit fly go USA go compete or did your spirit play any lotto on ur behalf... If he's not looking for money thru the short way he wont be scammed...

NOTE: Aint encouraging the dudes behind the scam but lets just face the fact!!!, we all receive thousands of such emails and we delete them instantly, but he's obviously stu-pid and greedy to follow up the scam until he lost his wealth.

Most internet users are not security conscious, that is not why you should resort
to blaming the victim.
Re: 5 Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia For Internet Scam Involving RM2.4m by seanjy4konji: 1:20am On Jul 07, 2015
Its written in the bible that people will collect from people that have for the benefit of people that do no have...

God bless the hustle.

Amen...

Greediness is a disease.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Jailed For 12 Years For Raping 5 & 7-year Old Kids In Calabar / Police Arrest Officer Who Beat FUTA Student / Why Court Should Set Me Free - Kidnap Kingpin, Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.