Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) (58467 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Patience Jonathan Supporting GEJ At Bingham University Today / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) / Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:
he gave us a Daura dullard the bastard kunu sipping monkey gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
mumuhamado Buhari.

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

Buhari =every day failure

Allah bless Goodluck Jonathan Insha'Allah amin
Egbon sorry Oo,Ehya,I could see u r bittered,accept my condolences,Pele cheesycheesy
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
The man that refused to be compromised by the wailing wailing PDP.
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by Demdem(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jarus:
Thought he would take few months off for rest.

The man like work o

My thoughts also. So soon.
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by pBuhari(f): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
will he lecture the students or just to snap pictures ?
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by Octaves(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
He should make sure he completes his course outline. And sets what he taught.
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by Octaves(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
He should make sure he completes his course outline and sets what he taught.
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
So,his former job was still waiting for him?

Well,am not surprise cos when prof.soludo's tenure ended as CBN governor his office was still waiting for him cos his name was still written on the door of his office.
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

ok
But egbon u sick small 4 head Oo.gringrin
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
When will Jonathan return to Rivers State College of Education, Port Harcourt?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by Demdem(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
When will Jonathan return to Rivers State College of Education, Port Harcourt?

We are talking about a scholar, u are referring us to a drunkard. Please stop it.
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by ndidibabe(f): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Demdem:

We are talking about a scholar, u are referring us to a drunkard. Please stop it.
LDFM
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by Ozavize88(f): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

ok cool
why so much hatred for PMB?SERIOUSLY ARE U REALLY A MUSLIM?WITH YOUR REPLY TO SOME COMMENT SO FAR AM DOUBTING IF U ARE NOT ONE OF THOSE HIRED GOONS THAT ARE PAID TO PORTRAY ISLAM IN A BAD MANNER IN THE EYES OF PEOPLE, MY OPINION THOUGH
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by amarudeen(m): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ozavize88:
why so much hatred for PMB?SERIOUSLY ARE U REALLY A MUSLIM?WITH YOUR REPLY TO SOME COMMENT SO FAR AM DOUBTING IF U ARE NOT ONE OF THOSE HIRED GOONS TO THAT ARE PAID TO RUBBISH ISLAM IN THE EYES OF PEOPLE, MY OPINION THOUGH

Dont mind d guy. From his comments u guyz ought to know he is just trying to get response. Shey pesin wey be scholar and fasting fit dey back like dog like dis??
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
I still think its very dangerious for this Jega to go back to this level he has stepped on many toes i dont want him dead
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by thaoriginator: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:

peace of Allah be unto you brother

Alaykoum salam cheesy
may gods/satan punish you and barcanista in hell's hottest pit. Nairaland local failures.. GEJ's blockus suckers!
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by PastorAji(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:
he gave us a Daura dullard the bastard kunu sipping monkey gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
mumuhamado Buhari.

u don smoke your cow dung again
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by Seyitosino(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
IsaAbubakaAzeez:
mumuhamado Buhari.

na so e pain u reach. U or someone related to you I guess is soon to be jailed by this administration.
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
Top man.

Made history wink
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by gidjah(m): 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
nairabliss:
The man that refused to be compromised by the wailing wailing PDP.
or rather ,The man that chooses to save his own head and that of his immediate and future generation from the wrath of the North!! ,that Man or his family wouldn't have been able to survive the disaster my northern brothers would have unleashed upon him but alas we thank God it wasn't the way the enemies wanted it
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by miky(m): 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
Great man him and GEJ made the best election in Nigeria
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
I hope all is well?
IsaAbubakaAzeez:
mumuhamado Buhari.

Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
thaoriginator:
may gods/satan punish you and barcanista in hell's hottest pit. Nairaland local failures.. GEJ's blockus suckers!
Oga wetin me and Alhaji Isa Azeez do you?
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by bimboshittu101: 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
The Tamer of Orubebe storm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) / Mohammed Babangida's Convoy Involved In An Accident, 3 Soldiers Dead / #osundecides2022: Eight Factors That Helped Adeleke Defeat Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.