Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) (58464 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Patience Jonathan Supporting GEJ At Bingham University Today / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Mansion After 3 Months Of Resuming Office (photos) / Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
donsmall94:
The man who brought CHANGE
Haterz can talk but I still believe in this Nigeria
Change is a process, it does not come overnight.
God bless me
God bless you
God bless Jega
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
We shall overcome.

[size=16pt]

Also recognize the fact that the same change and their administration has seen 406 death....Nigerians are not interested with I will grin

D A U R A.... D.ULLARDINHO

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by Benzzle: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
barcanista:
What should we do? @OP

My friend Isa Abubakar Azeez, the PDP Youth leader in the North grin

Salam Alaykoum
your fellow thug...no go find job or something meaningful to do dey form PDP voltron GEJ don't even know you
Ewu gambia
Ome ale jati jati
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
smiley
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
*yimu @ Jega
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
A good name is better than silver and gold
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by Sheikhmd007(m): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
The man of hope, we need more people like you or the ones which are much better than you. eg like me...
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by Ephemmm: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
carzola:
After handing Nigeria into the hands of BABA GO SLOW... dullard-doh, bullsh!t

When he gave the mandate to Ogororo drinker, what happened?
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by Ephemmm: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
back2sender:

The Ex that left Aso Rock is a PHD Holder, he should go back to class room and contribute to higher leraning. that's my 2 piece.
Jega should be commended for this act

Phd holder should go back to the bank of the river: the only topic he understand is 'cluelessness'.
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
donsmall94:
The man who brought CHANGE
Haterz can talk but I still believe in this Nigeria
Change is a process, it does not come overnight.
God bless me
God bless you
God bless Jega
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
We shall overcome.
seconded
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by Realist5: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
Bamz:

Lol simile of the day.

By the way, has anyone seen a starved goat before?

cry
The guy juz behaved like one grin
Re: Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) by engrrichie92(m): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
Anytime JEGA's mentioned,ORUBEBE comes to mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak / Alex Ottis' Mansion In Isiala Ngwa (Photos) / Mohammed Babangida's Convoy Involved In An Accident, 3 Soldiers Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.