Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,885 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (115546 Views)

Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Customer Care Executive Recruitment At Alexander Crystals / Customer Care Job Vacancy At UNC Enterprises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by jadajada: 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
Oppy4God:

pls go i did my written test, type writing test and interview today
pls, what is d format of the test?
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by debbydee(f): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
any one in lagos
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by oluwafemikolade(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hello Guys, I would like you to kindly provide the details address of Alexander Crystals in Ibadan. I love to visit them and make enquiries about the Customer service.
Thank you.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by steevn: 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
lionphil:

Where's your current location? Where are u taking off from?
from iwo road
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by lionphil(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
steevn:

from iwo road

Ask of where u can get a taxi to Challenge... Stop at Mobil filling station... The last bus stop. Ask of Globacom office. It is trek able from there. Where u seek is opposite globacom office. I hope this helps. At Iwo road, it is easier to get taxi at the top of the bridge. But just ask in case if they've been relocated.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Rapture07: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
no one is talking about their email address

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by steevn: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
lionphil:

Ask of where u can get a taxi to Challenge... Stop at Mobil filling station... The last bus stop. Ask of Globacom office. It is trek able from there. Where u seek is opposite globacom office. I hope this helps. At Iwo road, it is easier to get taxi at the top of the bridge. But just ask in case if they've been relocated.
OK Tnx a lot, I apprc8
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Oppy4God(f): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
yoged:
please are they been specific about grades. Either ND/ HND/ 3rd class / 2.2?
no just age.below 28
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Oppy4God(f): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
Rapture07:
no one is talking about their email address
if u have time go to their office personally dat mail na long thing.they use email last week wen they have few pple but now.....
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Oppy4God(f): 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
debbydee:
any one in lagos
yes some came from lag too oo.but u have to change ur address.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Oppy4God(f): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
[img]
jadajada:
pls, what is d format of the test?
[/im
maths,english ,ict den typing u must b able to type 30 words in 1 minute also oral interview.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Oppy4God(f): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
jadajada:
i have already submitted my cv to thier email Address last week is there any need going to drop my hard copy again?

yes.to make it easier go with your credentials ad passport.go as early as possible maybe u will write ur test ad interview.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by debbydee(f): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Oppy4God:

yes some came from lag too oo.but u have to change ur address.

you mean i have to change my lagos address.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Oppy4God(f): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
debbydee:

you mean i have to change my lagos address.
no oo.i mean ibadan ,abeokuta or ilorin address
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by debbydee(f): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
dont they have such vacancy in lagos. I am actually interested but i cant come down to ibadan
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by jujutom(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
angry
Here pplz help a nairalander win this
vote for mi here https://instagram.com/p/41st6OLR3B/
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Olulinks(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Oppy4God:
i don't know
50k for an experienced applicant and a learner, 46k.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by taiwoliu(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Oppy4God:

no oo.i mean ibadan ,abeokuta or ilorin address
do u knw if nysc completion is a criterion?
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Olulinks(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sowl:

i heard of it also,but dont know hw authentic the info or the organisation is.. Because i went on mtn's website and didnt see any vacancy relating to that on there site. But would be going there tomorrow to submit my CV and any other needed credentials. If you wanna go tommorow, we can go together.. Am also based in ibadan.

You can never see it on Mtn website because two separate companies have taken the contract of doing the recruitment for Mtn. You can only see such on the company's web not on Mtns.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Swaggzkid: 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
See what unemployment is causing.

Very soon Nigerians won't suffer of unemployment to this extent..

#those wey been they shout GMB where are they?? Twin bomb blast are happening every now-and-then. Now some APC state governors are owing the poor civil servants months of non salary payments. DAIRISS GOD.

Do we still have NLC? In this country Very soon the whole of Nigeria won't be safe anymore. Not ma prayer shaa

#GEJ
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Olulinks(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
acevic:
I think at some point, you will be required to pay a certain amount of money. No one is talking about that here. Please give honest feedbacks so that some of us will be decide to apply or not.

If you are asked for money that's a scam but the whole process is genuine apart from some people will still take advantage of some people.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
ineco:
@all,pls how much can they pay maybe I should join. thanks,ur respond will be appreciate
angry angry angry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Olulinks(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
edey2real:
Let me give you guys some tips about Alexander and the company they are recruiting for.

If you are applying, you will be asked to pay a sum of #2500 into a Fidelity bank account of Alexander which you will use to process the form it their office. (Note: Don't call it a scam job because you're asked to pay. It's not a scam job)

The information I want to give you guys about the company itself is my practical experience with them and what they pay as at April this year.
After a successful interview, you will go on 3wks training which you will be paid #20000 as training fee.
The call center should start by August 1st. After the training, you will be on (OJT) On the job training for 1 month. Can't tell you the salary cos it has changed.

After OJT, you will be on probation. Don't know how long it will be but should be between 3-6months.

Afte probation, your salary should be #46k and that is if you meet your KPI and it's not extended for you.

NOTE: THIS IS JUST A CLUE ABOUT THE JOB AND SOME FIGURES MAY HAVE CHANGED BY NOW.

The company is Ison BPO International Ltd. They also managed Airtel call centre.

Hope this helps.

Kudos! Your info is genuine. After the training you will get 20k. If youve done the work before (experienced) 50k if you're new 46k. The 25k into their account is optional, though.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Segse(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
jadajada:
i have already submitted my cv to thier email Address last week is there any need going to drop my hard copy again?

Bro pls can u pm me the email? Thanks in advance
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by femijck(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
Was there today...omo see crowd...but anyway i obtained the form ....asked to submit 2mrw and probably do my test 2mrw.

P.S: didn't pay a kobo.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Funpeter: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
when is it going to end? can someone go there anytime?
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Rilwayne001: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
femijck:
Was there today...omo see crowd...but any i obtained the form F.o.c....asked to submit 2mrw and probably do my test 2mrw.

Did you pay to obtain the form? Also, do you have any idea when it would close?
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
geobukky:

errr.. i worked with Ison BPO(Airtel call center) some months back and dy dont ask you to pay for application.... am nt saying its a scam ooo...everything you said match ISON BPO except the training which is 40days and the OJT is about 4-7 days and dy will never ask you to pay to process application ..[b]its a multinational company [/b]and its been run by indians .... its either the company is trying to affiliate with ISON BPO .... If it is truly part of ison google ISON BPO it cant be hard to find ... @bolded is accurate
What do you understand by the word multinational?
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by omolizzy(f): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Their email address please.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by hamzyluv(m): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
jadajada:
can u pls giv me address .. i will like to forward mine too
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by OlaoluEmir(m): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Yeah am in Ibadan, let talk abut it!
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by kimberman: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
I just got this from someone. Their email is alexandercrystals@gmail.com

Anyone who has done the interview and test should please brief us on what we'll expect and also what we should take along

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 / Seplat Graduate Trainee Program / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.