Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (115503 Views)

Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Customer Care Executive Recruitment At Alexander Crystals / Customer Care Job Vacancy At UNC Enterprises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by bashorun(m): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
eyescue:
Exactly what i got too. But there is no link yet and i have also got my unique code too. I think i need to put a call across to them for the missing link for my online test which i have to do before 12:00 noon tomorow.

The link is there, just click on start test, it will open another page for u, all d best.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by YemaEnoch(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
Pls when did you receive this and which of the firm sent it. Wish you the best.
eyescue:
Exactly what i got too. But there is no link yet and i have also got my unique code too. I think i need to put a call across to them for the missing link for my online test which i have to do before 12:00 noon tomorow.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by 7031646386(m): 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
eyescue:
The link is dr already na. Get a sys connected 2 internet n click on 'take test'. Its strictly 30mins divided in 2phases (psychometric test 25 questions 4 25mins n typing test 4 5mins which is also divided into 2short text) Best of luck
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by eyescue(m): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
tosland4u:
Pls can someone here help me with ARKMINSTER contact number? I nid to put a call across to dem. I did the online test and later I got a text frm dem dat there was glitches during d test dat they would reschedule me for another test which would be communicated to me soon. Since then have not seen dia test. I went to see the Kenyan Lady at Bodija so she said I shud contact them that she wouldn't give me the MD's number that I shud get it myself. But she said I shud make sure I get dia contact and communicate with and disturb them that am at the Final level with that. Please someone shud help me out with dia contact line. Thanks my pple
This is Arkminster's number. Goodluck.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Zemiu: 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
7031646386:

The link is dr already na. Get a sys connected 2 internet n click on 'take test'. Its strictly 30mins divided in 2phases (psychometric test 25 questions 4 25mins n typing test 4 5mins which is also divided into 2short text) Best of luck

Please which of the firm send d mail to u?
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by eyescue(m): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
Zemiu:

Please which of the firm send d mail to u?

Arkminster
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by eyescue(m): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
YemaEnoch:
Pls when did you receive this and which of the firm sent it. Wish you the best.

I Got it this morning from Arkminster
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by YemaEnoch(m): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
Only God knows when Alex Cryst would also fall back into the system o. Its like other firms have really gone far. Any news from Alex fellow Nairalanders?
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by astutephemy(m): 7:10am On Aug 17, 2015
Dear Agent,

Please find below your Unique Access Code for the online test. Please copy as it is and paste it in the required filed when the link for the online test is sent to you.

Please note that the test is for 30 minutes and you are expected to attempt the psychometric test and typing test within the same time. 

I advice you continue to practice your typing as the required speed is 27-30 WPM (Words Per Minute)
ARKMINSTER TEAM.

Who else got this message.... cos I later got a text message saying I av to do the assessment before 12noon today but the issue is the msg doesn't come with a link except my code number. any clue guyz
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Oppy4God(f): 10:09am On Aug 17, 2015
happy birthday to me
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by sollie123(m): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2015
Oppy4God:
happy birthday to me
A very special birthday to you dear... Wishing you happiness and d best life can offer... Congrats
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by taiwoliu(m): 11:38am On Aug 17, 2015
Oppy4God:
happy birthday to me
your perfect gift is loading.
.... Only awaiting brown/white envelope : your letter of employment. Same goes to us all

1 Like

Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by astutephemy(m): 4:30am On Aug 18, 2015
Who else have this same issue ... I was told I will receive a mail from BPO HR about the 30min online test by waited thru out yesterday n could not get it till 12pm that was meant to be the deadline . called arkminster and was told they are working on it........ what can one still do?
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Oppy4God(f): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2015
taiwoliu:
your perfect gift is loading.
.... Only awaiting brown/white envelope : your letter of employment. Same goes to us all
amen thanks
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Oppy4God(f): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2015
sollie123:

A very special birthday to you dear... Wishing you happiness and d best life can offer... Congrats
amen thanks
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by tjsolight1000: 10:45am On Aug 18, 2015
Hello, good morning.
i receeived the same email msg from HR Extension BPO Customer Care Executive Assessment @ 8:23 am today. i have not received any text msg from the recruiting firm i applied through.
Do you guys have any update concerng it.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by olu1759(m): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2015
tjsolight1000:
Hello, good morning.
i receeived the same email msg from HR Extension BPO Customer Care Executive Assessment @ 8:23 am today. i have not received any text msg from the recruiting firm i applied through.
Do you guys have any update concerng it.
go ahead with the online test,you won't get any message from your firm,the mail is from HR Extension.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by tjsolight1000: 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Thanks man.. i have been trying to open the test on my laptop, the page is not loading. i was redirected to a page asking me to launch to the test page but it is not responding. Do i need any software to open it.... ??
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Punck4real(f): 2:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sol is recruiting now for mtn. If u are close to ib go to university of Ib conference center with ur credentials and passports. D screening is typing and interview. Dey need ppl dat can speak hausa and Igbo age 28 below yoruba 27 below. Go now
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Teelurv9(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
still no news on training?
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by stanlomite: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
Punck4real:
Sol is recruiting now for mtn. If u are close to ib go to university of Ib conference center with ur credentials and passports. D screening is typing and interview. Dey need ppl dat can speak hausa and Igbo age 28 below yoruba 27 below. Go now
Will they be there tomorrow.....I just see the info now
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by JI4D(m): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
Dear Friends,

We are currently recruiting interns for several organizations in Abuja.

-Internships give you 60% opportunity to access full-time jobs.
-Internships run for a period of 6-months and Interns are paid a monthly stipend. They are a strategic way to acquire on-the-job skills and experience, while upgrading existing skills.
-Internships serve as an effective pipeline into top organizations for graduates, as entry-level employees. This sort of access is usually unavailable to graduates with certain levels of experience and below. However, through Internships, such graduates can gain employment as interns and work their way into full time employment.

The following positions and more are available:

-Administrative Assistants
- I.T Assistants (specialties include but are not limited to RD design and analysis, Programming Skills, System Administration, System Application, Networking, Application Database, Desktop/server operating system, LAN/WAN, Microsoft technology, Cisco Certified Network, MS Office, SAP MM, Advance Excel, MIS, ITIL,Cloud)
- Customer Service Assistants
- Sales Assistants

To apply, please send your CV to ruth@ji4d.org and indicate what role you are applying for, as the Subject of your email i.e. Name(Position).

For more info call 0802471332 or 08024713327

JID Team
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by taiwoliu(m): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
JI4D:
Dear Friends,

We are currently recruiting interns for several organizations in Abuja.

-Internships give you 60% opportunity to access full-time jobs.
-Internships run for a period of 6-months and Interns are paid a monthly stipend. They are a strategic way to acquire on-the-job skills and experience, while upgrading existing skills.
-Internships serve as an effective pipeline into top organizations for graduates, as entry-level employees. This sort of access is usually unavailable to graduates with certain levels of experience and below. However, through Internships, such graduates can gain employment as interns and work their way into full time employment.

The following positions and more are available:

-Administrative Assistants
- I.T Assistants (specialties include but are not limited to RD design and analysis, Programming Skills, System Administration, System Application, Networking, Application Database, Desktop/server operating system, LAN/WAN, Microsoft technology, Cisco Certified Network, MS Office, SAP MM, Advance Excel, MIS, ITIL,Cloud)
- Customer Service Assistants
- Sales Assistants

To apply, please send your CV to ruth@ji4d.org and indicate what role you are applying for, as the Subject of your email i.e. Name(Position).

For more info call 0802471332 or 08024713327

JID Team
hmmm......issokay
What companies r u recruiting for?
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Oppy4God(f): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
Punck4real:
description pls from dugbe
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by tjsolight1000: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
hello guys. concerning the typing test. must somebody write everything before the time end??
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by muyentinadek(m): 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Please, does anyone have any idea of when the training will start. Am eagerly anticipating o

1 Like

Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by tjsolight1000: 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
have you done your typing test and under which agency did u do it ? how many days does it took the agency to get back to you after the typing test
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Punck4real(f): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
Oppy4God:

description pls from dugbe
I'm sorry had low battery. I don't know if dey will be around tomorrow.
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Rantex: 7:59am On Aug 19, 2015
Pls has anyone heard from enitglobal? It's been two weeks that I did the typing, oral and phone interview and i've not heard anything from them since two weeks ago. Pls any news?
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by Danbam(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2015
tjsolight1000:
hello guys. concerning the typing test. must somebody write everything before the time end??
U mean type Well,I doubt it...since they r looking for speed and accuracy within a short time frame,there could be a particular percentage they expect u to reach
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by adekoonlay(m): 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
Plis I took d test at enitglobal almost 2weeks ago, they called me same evening, since then nothing. Anyone on d latest plis help a bro
Re: Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here by olu4life(m): 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
Danbam:

U mean type Well,I doubt it...since they r looking for speed and accuracy within a short time frame,there could be a particular percentage they expect u to reach
Short time frame? The timing was ok for me o. Had 1min left sef. Make this people do fast and roll out msgs jawe undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply)

Sterling Bank (workforce)graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 / Seplat Graduate Trainee Program / Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) Interview Invite: Who Else Got It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.