Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? (3459 Views)

2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega / If Jonathan And Buhari Stand In A Free And Fair Election TODAY Who Will Win? / Full List Of Rivers Lawmakers Whose Elections Were Nullified/upheld (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by denedene(m): 8:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
without blinking or thinkn twice DR GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN

1 Like

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by fx45(m): 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Almajiri that is 5x richer than you. Better go and find out who your father is
What gave you the impression that you're richer than him? Why are you so vain?

1 Like

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by abduljabbar4(m): 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
fx45:
What gave you the impression that you're richer than him? Why are you so vain?
At least a rich almajiri
Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by fr3do(m): 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Koolmexxi:
Doesn't matter anymore.... We're stuck with PMB...

have you heard of secession?
Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:50am On Jul 07, 2015
#GEJWINSIT
Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by bobbiekrantz: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2015
APC Schizophrenic dots should keep whining.. grin
Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by bobbiekrantz: 9:13am On Jul 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Almajiri that is 5x richer than you. Better go and find out who your father is

Rants of a hopeless vagabond..

When poor demented souls take....Even the rats yawns.. grin
Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by bobbiekrantz: 9:14am On Jul 07, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

When poor demented souls talks....Even the rats yawns.. grin
Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by luvinhubby(m): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Of course its PMB. Apart from security everything is ok especially power supply and we hope that he will find a way to end insecurity. What I'm wondering is that why have they gone back to the olden ways of hiding and bombing? God will expose that man I'm suspecting
Abeg which power supply?
Have spent over 5k in last one week on generator fuel for my house alone.

1 Like

Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by AtlanticBreeze: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2015
I will vote any goat contesting against Buhari
Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by ionsman: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2015
Gej is gone and gone forever. You guys can keep pacifying yourself. ...

'If elections were held today' as if there's an election around the corner.
Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by ionsman: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
I will vote any goat contesting against Buhari
With till 2019 and present your father's goat as pdp presidential candidate.
Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by abduljabbar4(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
luvinhubby:

Abeg which power supply?
Have spent over 5k in last one week on generator fuel for my house alone.
Maybe ur the type that on gen even during the day
Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by abduljabbar4(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

When poor demented souls take....Even the rats yawns.. grin
You are igbo right? No wonder you are so animalistic.
And that's why you feel like ur in a zoo
Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by bobbiekrantz: 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You are igbo right? No wonder you are so animalistic.
And that's why you feel like ur in a zoo

Useless loafer of Almajiri!!!!

Quote me and die of acute epilepsy!!!

Without the ibos you ninnies are nothing but waxes and vegetables....

demented nonentities.
Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by luvinhubby(m): 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Maybe ur the type that on gen even during the day
At work during the day.
Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by Ahmedie25(m): 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
If you have lost faith in president Buhari, it is either you never had it or you lack the patience required for collective nation building.
Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by abduljabbar4(m): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
bobbiekrantz:

Useless loafer of Almajiri!!!!

Quote me and die of acute epilepsy!!!

Without the ibos you ninnies are nothing but waxes and vegetables....

demented nonentities.
Them why do you leave your land unlike many others? Because your land is a cursed one. Yellow baboons. Drug pushers
Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by preetyb(f): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
sexaddict08:

only an unreasonable person will still give GEJ another 4 yrs to rule Nigeria. I can never vote for Mr stealing is not corruption.
I cannot vote for Mr Clueless, period. na by force??

But you can vote for “abacha never stole any money?” Yet the money is still being discovered and recovered. Smh for you.
Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by ddugeri(m): 7:22am On Jul 08, 2015
MrScript:
It's 2 e early 2 ask dis question pls..in PMB I trust
hehhehee so na u dey talk dis one....#land dey change pples view sha
Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by MrScript(m): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
ddugeri:
hehhehee so na u dey talk dis one....#land dey change pples view sha
Lol.. Wah happened 2 ur WhatsApp
Re: If The Elections Were To Be Reconducted Today, Who Would You Vote For? by ddugeri(m): 8:14am On Jul 09, 2015
MrScript:

Lol.. Wah happened 2 ur WhatsApp
nofin...its working

(1) (2) (Reply)

See President Mugabe's Luxurious Private Mansion (PHOTOS) / Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost / Video Shows Shiites Attacked Nigerian Army Cheif

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.