Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri (55573 Views)

Plane Crashes Into Car While Trying To Take-off On The Street In Russia (Video) / See Inside The Most Expensive Hotel Suite In The World— $83,200 (N26 M) A Night / Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by NaijaEarnOnline: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
GitmoAuditors:
He is a trouble maker but I have dedicated my time for him fully on nairaland. He can make his comments without talking about Anambra in whatever guise. Imo state is the least developed state in the SE but he will not like to face that reality. 1/3rd of Imolites has invaded Anambra for their economic survival but still yet abagworo is not grateful for harbouring his useless worthless people

so how would you then co exist in biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by beyoncausme: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
the same owerri I no orr another one....
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by Beremx(f): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
B69U:
ONE PARTICULAR SAD YORUBA MAN ON NAIRALAND WILL NEVER STOP MAKING A FOOL OF HIMSELF IN EVERY IGBO THREAD.

WHY DEFACE A THREAD WITH GUTTER PICTURES? SMH!
the said Yoruba man is actually an anambra man named Chino. He's always having sleepless nights when He sees Imo threads.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by Karlman: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
B69U:
ONE PARTICULAR SAD YORUBA MAN ON NAIRALAND WILL NEVER STOP MAKING A FOOL OF HIMSELF IN EVERY IGBO THREAD.

I have ensured his dirt is returned to his house
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by Karlman: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
Beremx:
the said Yoruba man is actually an anambra man named Chino. He's always having sleepless nights when He sees Imo threads.

I have ensured his dirt is returned to his house
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by jstbeinhonest(m): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
B69U:

So chino is nw a yoruba man shey? Smh...
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by charlesp2(m): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
Bayelsa don't have
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by RasheedUmar: 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
GitmoAuditors:
owerre is a disaster cheesy cheesy
Why are u posting pictures of ur village?
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by jaymichael(m): 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
The last time I passed Owerri en -route Aba, I was wowed by the greenery. I said to myself this is really like a garden. Owerri is a beautiful city.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hahahahahahahha.
Hmm.

Dirty.
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Abagworro:

Forget all the hype, I do here sometimes, Owerri is damn dirty with very bad roads.
pls show me pictures of the piggy owerri people swimming in dirts.
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
UnknownT:
Over 1.5 billion Naira per plot!!!!! shocked Hope you dont mean Zimbabwean Dollars?

Don't mind that bingo!

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by frankyychiji(f): 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
GitmoAuditors:
He is a trouble maker but I have dedicated my time for him fully on nairaland. He can make his comments without talking about Anambra in whatever guise. Imo state is the least developed state in the SE but he will not like to face that reality. 1/3rd of Imolites has invaded Anambra for their economic survival but still yet abagworo is not grateful for harbouring his useless worthless people

My people who are also your people are not worthless. Whatever beef between you guys should be cooked and eaten between y'all! Owerre wu nde karaka! Ndi Anambra wu nde ji nkun! My race (Igbo), is the superior race!

6 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by MrEverest(m): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Chino, before you start exhibiting your stvpidity, i want to remind you of your promise to upload my pictures on NL.

Why the delay, have you run out of MB??....
That boy called chino is so jobless that his life only exists on nairaland lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by Abagworo(m): 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
Chino you will never grow up. I wonder how your wife and kids cope with a clown daddy. Surely they wont be proud of you.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by RasheedUmar: 5:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
Abagworro:
The real Owerre for the world to see. cheesy
Are you not delusional? Please tell me, were u not the same person who made this comment?
Abagworro:
Just take a look at our university admin block in Owerri. I shake my head for my state.
Owerri was ur state 2 years ago, don't forget. Bastardsonofabitch!

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by frankyychiji(f): 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Look at how dirty ibo land is.

Spits on thread.
Dehydration is your potion! Continuu!

2 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri by RasheedUmar: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Abagworro:

Okorocha disappointed us after voting him, just look at the road leading to the govt house
You're not from Imo. Stop fooling around smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Accident On Eko Bridge In Lagos. Passengers Feared Dead After. Photos / Nigerian Man Has Aghalieaku Airways In Swaziland / 5 African Countries Where Snow Falls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.