Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries (1760 Views)

Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers / Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by santakris(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved a comprehensive relief package valued at over N400bn to put an end to the lingering crisis of unpaid workers’ salaries in the country.

Details later.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/buhari-approves-n400bn-for-workers-salaries/#sthash.nx6TdKth.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by ionsman: 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Slowly but surely. .... cheesy

If some people could support Gej for four years even with his obvious cluelessness, I have no right to abandon Buhari after a month and a week. wink

All is well that ends well. .. cool

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by agarawu23(m): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
they should pay the workers with the money so we can hear their testimony before we believe.

the case might be different tomorrow

buhari denies approving 400b to pay workers

but if the news is true, its a good development

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
grin
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by naijaboiy: 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by kay29000(m): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Great news. We still need him to crush boko haram ASAP!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Now that's my President cool

take your time jare smiley , i believe you!

To me, success is all about, 90% planning and 10% action cool

not like 'Babalastminuteappointment' grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by idolda: 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Federal or state inclusive? I think Osun workers can now roll out the drum

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by CharliParker: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
ok
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by loomer: 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Federal salaries abi na state salaries?
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by weingeorge(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Finally!!! The unpaid salaries song has been ringing in my eyes for months. Smh for government work sha. undecided Hail Buhari! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by MKO4ever(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by frodobee: 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Frodobee :

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by xmileeasy: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
Some people will smile to the bank soonest after seeing alert
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by Welrez(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Inspite of all these monies he had spent, he still says he met a virtually empty treasury.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by atlwireles: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Empty treasury has yielded billions from mars.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by Ephemmm: 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
atlwireles:

Cos frivolous spending has been curbed.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by atlwireles: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ephemmm:

Cos frivolous spending has been curbed.

grin grin grin he just spent the last $2.1B in the LNG account, plus another round of loans for states via the CBN. You will back here in Oct, then Nigeria will be heading to the IMF for the money.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
hmmm
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by Ephemmm: 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
atlwireles:

grin grin grin he just spent the last $2.1B in the LNG account, plus another round of loans for states via the CBN. You will back here in Oct, then Nigeria will be heading to the IMF for the money.

If he spend it in an ordinate manner, what is the bigi? Has Jonathan not been borrowing to pay even FG workers before his tenure? Workers deserve their salary at the right time: absence of this is demotivational as it is obvious some states will not be able to come out of this salary mess till the end of their Governor's tenure.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by atlwireles: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ephemmm:

If he spend it in an ordinate manner, what is the bigi? Has Jonathan not been borrowing to pay even FG workers before his tenure? Workers deserve their salary at the right time: absence of this is demotivational as it is obvious some states will not be able to come out of this salary mess till the end of their Governor's tenure.

God bless Nigeria.

The man said he met no money. So, accusing Jonathan of spending is mute, because your principal is spending monies he met in the treasury, that was supposedly empty. The money are going to states not federal employees, many by the way are financially bankrupt. Comparing this to Jonathan is apple and oranges, what are you going to do in 60 days, when these same states will not be able to pay?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
nice move, thumbs up
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by DropShot: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Welrez:
Inspite of all these monies he had spent, he still says he met a virtually empty treasury.
You're poorly educated. Go get proper education pls.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by Welrez(m): 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
DropShot:

You're poorly educated. Go get proper education pls.
Yes, but you need one more than I do.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by Maxymilliano(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
I hope it covers both Federal and State government employees.

Civil servants and Local government workers in Ogun state are not smiling, their cooperative deductions and allowance of upward of 8 months have suffered serious depletion in the hands of the government. I hope my buddies will smile now.

Aregbe can heave a sigh of relief after running Osun State aground.

Mumu governor.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by Ephemmm: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
atlwireles:

The man said he met no money. So, accusing Jonathan of spending is mute, because your principal is spending monies he met in the treasury, that was supposedly empty. The money are going to states not federal employees, many by the way are financially bankrupt. Comparing this to Jonathan is apple and oranges, what are you going to do in 60 days, when these same states will not be able to pay?

Did JOnathan inherite empty treasury? Why did he deplete our foreign reserves and still borrow to pay FG workers till the end of his tenure?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by DropShot: 8:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Welrez:
Yes, but you need one more than I do.
Well, it's a good thing you know you need better education. I'm surely not in your class.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
You can imagine that..
atlwireles:

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
atlwireles:
that's the total money which would have been paid as SALARY to Ministers for the month of JUNE and probably plus JULY... so expect ministers first week in August...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by frankyychiji(f): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
AREGBERASCAL COME OOOOO...FOOD DON DONE! grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by atlwireles: 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ephemmm:

Did JOnathan inherite empty treasury? Why did he deplete our foreign reserves and still borrow to pay FG workers till the end of his tenure?

Please bear with me here, but you have to lift this conversation beyond beer palour talk. undecided
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries by thunderrider: 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
I hope APC no go deny this one

(1) (Reply)

Saraki erred: Party Supremacy Is Obeyed in the US, Europe,Russia And China. / Buhari’s Administration Has Clear Policy Direction – Senator oduah / Graphic Pic; Boy Allegedly Gets Stabbed In The Eye During Street Fight In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.