Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

Did Jesus And The Apostles Paid Tithe? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus And The Apostles Paid Tithe? (43057 Views)

How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died / The Book Of Enoch / Jesus Quoted It And So Did Apostles / When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Jesus And The Apostles Paid Tithe? by tommy555: 12:58am On May 31, 2015
Re: Did Jesus And The Apostles Paid Tithe? by xest(m): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
blacksta:
You cannot serve God or money. People who are complaining about the logical reason behind not paying tithes is simply dealing with a stronghold.

facts,

1. If God is your ultimate source - please honour him
2. You can never out give God
3.10% is good starting bench mark
4 Spreading the lovely gospel of christ requires funding
5 it is the job of the sower to find a good ground.

Remember what Jesus said - Pay Ceasar what is due and Give God what he also deserves
my dear there are several ways u can u can give money to the church. The modern days pentecostal churches has made it mandatory for all to pay tithe or no success for u. But that's a blatant lie, Christ did not pay tithe neither his disciples. Rather he preached given to d needy and donation to d church. Tithe is of mosaic law and since d death of christ has abolished that law we are no longer under the law but by Grace. It's better u use that 10% and give to charity than give all this thieves that calls themselves pastors.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus And The Apostles Paid Tithe? by suyamasta(m): 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Did Jesus And The Apostles Paid Tithe? by Peterosky(m): 2:49am On Oct 21, 2019
I feel blessed by this thread as it has extensively trashed the issue of tithe with good biblical backing.At this point, I can graciously stand to say many pastors are fraudulent.
Re: Did Jesus And The Apostles Paid Tithe? by orisa37: 6:27am On Oct 21, 2019
I don't know about Tithe but. they had a Purse from where Judas sometimes embezzled.
Re: Did Jesus And The Apostles Paid Tithe? by titusmichael27(m): 3:38am On May 18
tommyneo:
i just started paying tithe after asking logical questions as to WHY?

and finally, in my opinion.

dealing deductively with Gospel masters does not help one's faith.
rather from a rather relativistic and inductive approach, i may say one should rather work with faith, without which no one can see God.
Pay Tithe not because its logical but with faith according to what God told his kids in Mal.3
do it with faith. walahi i was shocked by some results i cldnt explain but call luck (from faith)
Are you still living in Nigeria? I'll love to hear from you please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving / Couple Whose Wedding Was Cancelled Over Pregnancy Weds In Another Church In Aba / Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.