Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

After Supporting Him/her Through School He/she Finally Says... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Supporting Him/her Through School He/she Finally Says... (757 Views)

She Finally Did It [Photo] / After She Finally Agreed For Me,see How I Celebrated / She Finally Visited Me Again And This Happened (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Supporting Him/her Through School He/she Finally Says... by presh247(m): 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
After financially supporting your Boo/Bae through school, he/she says "I'm sorry, I'd pay back all your money, but I just can't marry you" hmmm!! People, what would follow?
Re: After Supporting Him/her Through School He/she Finally Says... by Precious91(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
The thunder that will fire that person is still rehearsing at national theatre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Supporting Him/her Through School He/she Finally Says... by willbob(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: After Supporting Him/her Through School He/she Finally Says... by boynigeria(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
presh247:
After financially supporting your Boo/Bae through school, he/she says "I'm sorry, I'd pay back all your money, but I just can't marry you" hmmm!! People, what would follow?
sending her my acct number

1 Like

Re: After Supporting Him/her Through School He/she Finally Says... by daben1(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
I'll thank her for saving my money for me...
Re: After Supporting Him/her Through School He/she Finally Says... by Gurgle(f): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
presh247:

cant support or allow anybody to support me through school... to me it sounds like buying affection

don't want to owe my success to any human being

anyway you should have supported them not expecting anything in return because nobody has to marry anybody, support or not

its just because our economic climate is lacking. shouldn't have to rely on non-family members for support at all at all

1 Like

Re: After Supporting Him/her Through School He/she Finally Says... by tinuolababy(f): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ha! He wan die ni? cheesy
Re: After Supporting Him/her Through School He/she Finally Says... by Hawlahscho(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Life goes on.

But, never shall I forgive her. NEVER!
Re: After Supporting Him/her Through School He/she Finally Says... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Is better for you cos he/he just saved ur arse from a very terrible marriage and besides u got ur money back...just move on.

It's as simple as that.
Re: After Supporting Him/her Through School He/she Finally Says... by presh247(m): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Precious91:
The thunder that will fire that person is still rehearsing at national theatre
hahahaha grin
Re: After Supporting Him/her Through School He/she Finally Says... by Gurgle(f): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
creamycute:
Is better for you cos he/he just saved ur arse from a very terrible marriage and besides u got ur money back...just move on.

It's as simple as that.

yeah
Re: After Supporting Him/her Through School He/she Finally Says... by Catalyst4real: 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Check out a Shared Experience
[ErotiĀ¢]How I Banged my Neighbour's Daughter
http://catalyst4real.com/i-banged-my-neighbours-daughter/
Re: After Supporting Him/her Through School He/she Finally Says... by presh247(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
Gurgle:

cant support or allow anybody to support me through school... to me it sounds like buying affection

don't want to owe my success to any human being

anyway you should have supported them not expecting anything in return because nobody has to marry anybody, support or not

its just because our economic climate is lacking. shouldn't have to rely on non-family members for support at all at all

hmmmm
Re: After Supporting Him/her Through School He/she Finally Says... by endowednicky(f): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nothing....whatever happens,happens!!!!
Re: After Supporting Him/her Through School He/she Finally Says... by Gurgle(f): 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
presh247:

hmmmm

what
Re: After Supporting Him/her Through School He/she Finally Says... by witnezHD(m): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
#YouhaveNotHustle this shiit is trending on twitter
Re: After Supporting Him/her Through School He/she Finally Says... by presh247(m): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2015
endowednicky:
Nothing....whatever happens,happens!!!!
really?...u would let all your investments to go just like that?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Necessary For The Wife To Sit @ The Front Sit Of Husband's Car? / What Every Woman Needs To Know About Her Sexuality | For Ladies Only / Open Relationships, Does It Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.