Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

The Best Person To Tell Your Secret - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Best Person To Tell Your Secret (1601 Views)

Creative Ways To Tell Your Husband You Are Pregnant (ladies get in) / Why Are Some Girls Shy To Tell Their Mum They Had Unprotected Sex? / Sexual Communication: Easier Said Than Done - How Can You Tell Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Person To Tell Your Secret by favouredon(f): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
I saw this on Facebook and it got me cracking. Is it true or false?

1 Like

Re: The Best Person To Tell Your Secret by INTROVERT(f): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: The Best Person To Tell Your Secret by OXCUBA: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
what is the meaning of this.
Re: The Best Person To Tell Your Secret by Hazardd(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
undecided
Re: The Best Person To Tell Your Secret by libertyfather(m): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Not true, we wunt listen only if it not a secret .... Tell no one but God

But this below is true

Re: The Best Person To Tell Your Secret by Cutehector(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Highest crap
Re: The Best Person To Tell Your Secret by favouredon(f): 7:01am On Jul 07, 2015
libertyfather:
Not true, we wunt listen only if it not secret .... Tell no one but God

But this below is true
Lol. Very true
Re: The Best Person To Tell Your Secret by teddybear007(f): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=libertyfather post=35560162]Not true, we wunt listen only if it not a secret .... Tell no one but God

But this below is true[/quote

100likes for u
Re: The Best Person To Tell Your Secret by zainabicy: 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Husband's r d best to tell ur secret bcoz dats what's right.

But if ur husband is 'left', my sister...U r on ur own, and guess what? E would eventually hear...those kind of husband's have their ways.

(1) (Reply)

Husband's Father And Brother Wanted Me / Husband Catches Wife Having Sex With Security Man (photos) / Twin Sisters Reveal SECRET To Long Life As They Turn 200 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.