Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

The Real Reason For The Latest Boko Haram Attacks - Idris Ahmed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reason For The Latest Boko Haram Attacks - Idris Ahmed (3014 Views)

Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout / Military Generals Are Hiding Away In Yola, Deceiving The President - Idris Ahmed / Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Reason For The Latest Boko Haram Attacks - Idris Ahmed by thunderrider: 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nna mehn

Na wao
Re: The Real Reason For The Latest Boko Haram Attacks - Idris Ahmed by agabaI23(m): 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Abu sidiku was one of the social media campaigners/propaganda machines pictured after Buhari won.
One of them confessed that they were hugely paid to paint GEJ as evil and package GMB as a the messiah

He is back to tell us why we should not bother that insurgency which was contained before his master came in has lost control because A & B were removed...how funny

So the DG SSS was not there when this guys were pounded to submission? Were they not there when Ihejirika dealt with them?

This the height of insicerity
Re: The Real Reason For The Latest Boko Haram Attacks - Idris Ahmed by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
MalcoImX:
He has put on his reasons and even called people's names. They can sue and put him behind bars, if they have the guts. The allegations are serious, and in all cases the accused prefer to eat ice cream. This Boko tinz has no meaning. Whatever we do had a reason. If you say you're propagating Islam, what reasons do you have for killing fellow Muslims, in a month that the God you're serving has forbidden war - whatever your reason. There's more than meets the eye for this carnage.

If a son could kill his mother, a father his daughter.... Then I strongly believe that A muslim could kill feloow muslim.

Bro, I have stayed in the North before particulary, Jos-Plateau State, what I saw there and the way we escaped death on that faithful December 2nd morning of 2013 since then I knew that all those Hausa's are blood mongers.

What am I saying, my people said that 'okro can never pass the planter, but you see this Bh case? It has over grown and it has passed the planters(Borno elders, norther elders and anti-jonathan)

My prayer is that, the killing of Innocent souls should stop.

Hausa people are mean, and they see killing as the easiest thing. Always with daggar!
Re: The Real Reason For The Latest Boko Haram Attacks - Idris Ahmed by Mcowubaba: 12:37am On Jul 07, 2015
talktimi:
fermented mumu grin
If mumu na Alcohol -Op na better Russian Vodka!!!

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason For The Latest Boko Haram Attacks - Idris Ahmed by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:59am On Jul 07, 2015
kay1one2:
Many are mad... few are roaming.
i dey teh u. Dis one madness don pass emperor musiwa own.
Re: The Real Reason For The Latest Boko Haram Attacks - Idris Ahmed by MalcoImX: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2015
alfred5:

If a son could kill his mother, a father his daughter.... Then I strongly believe that A muslim could kill feloow muslim.

Bro, I have stayed in the North before particulary, Jos-Plateau State, what I saw there and the way we escaped death on that faithful December 2nd morning of 2013 since then I knew that all those Hausa's are blood mongers.

What am I saying, my people said that 'okro can never pass the planter, but you see this Bh case? It has over grown and it has passed the planters(Borno elders, norther elders and anti-jonathan)

My prayer is that, the killing of Innocent souls should stop.

Hausa people are mean, and they see killing as the easiest thing. Always with daggar!
So, you haven't heard of children killing their parents elsewhere but the North. If everything we do has a motive, a reason, what is the purpose of attacking a mosque and killing adherents of the faith you said you're uplifting? If Boko is haram, is Boko practiced in the mosque?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Pastor Beheads Pregnant Wife / Igbo Traders Protest As Govt Seals Off Shops, Banks / Yoruba Community In Imo State Honours Ugwumba Uche Nwosu (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.