Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) (14912 Views)

Governor Rauf Aregbesola Swears In Commissioners& S.A (see Full List) / Newly Sworn-in Commissioners In Akwa Ibom And Their Portfolios / Ambode swears in commissioners, SAs, demands optimum performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by jazzydee: 7:35am On Jul 07, 2015
Akwa Ibom State EXCO 2015 and their Portfolios
His Excellency, Dec. Udom Emmanuel on Monday, 6th July, 2015 administered the oath of office to twenty Commissioners and two Special Advisers.
Below is the list of Commissioners and Special Advisers alongside their respective portfolios:
COMMISSIONERS:
1. Barrister Uwemedimo Thomas Nwoko – Commissioner for Justice and Attorney General
2. Mr. Akan Okon – Commissioner for Finance
3. Dr. Matthew Nathan Ekaette – Commissioner for Agriculture and Natural Resources
4. Mr. Ephraim Akparawa Inyang – Commissioner For Works
5. Prince Godwin Ntukude – Commissioner for Transport
6. Rt. Hon. (Elder) Aniekan Simon Akpan – Commissioner for Education
7. Dr. Dominic Ukpong – Commissioner for Health
8. Rt. Hon. Uwem Ita Etuk – Commissioner for Lands and Town Planning
9. Mr. Enobong Emmanuel Uwah – Commissioner for Housing and Urban Renewal
10. Dr. Iniobong Ene Essien – Commissioner for Environment and Mineral Resources
11. Mr. Aniekan John Umanah – Commissioner for Information and Communications
12. Rt. Hon. Victor Etim Antai – Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs
13. Barrister Emmanuel Moses Enoidem – Commissioner for Commerce and Industry
14. Rt. Hon. (Barrister) Ekong Sampson – Commissioner for Rural Development
15. Dr. Emmanuel Ating Onwioduokit – Commissioner for Economic Development
16. Dr. (Mrs.) Elizabeth Donald Obot – Commissioner for Science and Technology
17. Otuekong Emmanuel Udo Ibiok – Commissioner for Culture and Tourism
18. Dr. Glory Emmanuel Edet – Commissioner for Women Affairs
19. Sir Monday Ebong Uko – Commissioner for Youth and Sports
20. Engr. Etido Inyang – Commissioner for Special Duties
SPECIAL ADVISERS
1.Mr. Enyinna Ekpenyong – S.A, Bureau of Labour and Productivity
2. Rt. Hon. Anietie Sunday Etuk – S.A, Bureau of Political and Legislative Affairs

Other appointments announced are;
1. Dr. Elijah Akpan – Chairman of Akwa Ibom Corporation (AKICORP)
2. Dr. (Mrs.) Marjorie George Abasiodiong (JP) – Senior Special Assistant, Skills Development Center Projects
3. Pastor Anietie Ukpe – Director General, Akwa Ibom Broadcasting Corporation (AKBC)

For more updates, add us on BBM: 564CC56D and on Twitter @AkwaIbomOnline
Like our page: www.facebook.com/AkwaIbomOnline
Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by fashrola(m): 8:00am On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:

he had setup a ten man committee to oversee the project.. the annoying thing is that he added an Igbo man to the list

Mr Charles Udonwa CEO of Norfis Offshore who was appointed to head the committee declined the request due to the previous government hands in the death of her mother and his prospective political career.... The guy has an experience to bring this project to actualisation, but I see this Ibaka Deep seaport dragging on....

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 07, 2015
Yes I have, I served in Opobo town during my nysc, I passed through Ohambele where Adolphus Wabara is from to Azumini that borders other Igbo communities in Ukanafun LGA
transit4:

You are mad.. swear, you have visited ukanafun before.. you are confused
Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 07, 2015
Please go and repatriate them in their native land.
Akan:
what are they doing there, they should be repatriated sharply to Igbo land
Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2015
Udom is right, abi?
Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by odomanis: 9:11am On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:

The Igbos should reciprocate those gestures first

Then you should relocate to any of the Igbo states, contribute to the development of that state, make friends and be sure you will not just be appointed but, you will be elected too. Trust Igbos.
Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 07, 2015
udomesticated

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by pinkygal1(m): 10:02am On Jul 07, 2015
Until date, the Akwa-Cross region has been a victim of the Lord Luggard’s fraud of 1914. Being a minority tribe, made up of the Efik- Ibibios, and their sub tribes, we have always been victims of Political, Economic and even social marginalization. And as usual, the struggle for freedom has always continued. Much attention might not have been drawn to our struggles as we had not always resorted to a violent approach towards actualizing our emancipation. But the Efik- Ibibio tribe will not sit back, and be cowed into the fraud called Biafra. So many people have come out to tell the story of the war of 6 July 1967 – 15 January 1970. And the Igbos no doubt have won the sympathy of many. But it has also left the memories of many that the Efik- Ibibios had two enemies to fight, rather two demons to defend their selves from. The Efik-Ibibios witness a dilemma of dodging bullets from the Federal troops and defending against the stab by the Biafran Soldiers, the Biafran Organization of Freedom Fighter (BOFF). The memories of the evils perpetuated by the Biafrans to the Akwa-Cross minority tribes is as fresh as the memories you keep of the war. We still remember the over 400 people taken away from In Asang town in Enyong by Biafran Soldeirs, and who never returned. We still remember Attan Onoyon in Enyong that was burnt down by the biafran soldiers. And it is still fresh in our memories the 167 civilians that were lined up and killed by Biafrans when Nigerian troops landed in Calabar on October 18, 1967. Our women you raped, many are still alive to tell the story. And meanwhile, we know why the biafrans went to war, OUR OIL But never again , shall we be led into slavery. Our struggle for Emancipation continues, and while it does, we share sentiments with The Lower Niger Congress. To hell with Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by cheruv: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:

you need to reset you brain.. Ukanafun is not Ndoki. Ukanafun people were originally part of the Ukana in Essien Udim, still Akwa Ibom state
Something is wrong with you..
He said 'in ukanafun.. and you're talking another thing angry
Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by cheruv: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2015
Akan:
what are they doing there, they should be repatriated sharply to Igbo land
With their lands pls
Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2015
Largas:
do you have phobia for Igbo men?

...not a phobia but can any igbo governor appoint an akwa ibomite or a cross riverian in his cabinet? be truthful.....

1 Like

Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2015
Truth24:
Meanwhile our Dullard From West Germany still needs one more year to compile his list of ministers

Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 07, 2015
cheruv:
Something is wrong with you.. He said 'in ukanafun.. and you're talking another thing angry
and always try to use your brain. I was telling him how ukanafun came about
Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2015
Gulbis:
you guys just throw around words loosely.what do you mean by sub tribe or minority? I am Oron,and Oron is not a sub tribe . Oron has more population than efik,Oron land is larger than efik. Annang has more population than efik,Annang land is larger than efik land. efik was just lucky calabar was made colonial capital ,and that made it popular. so what exactly is sub tribe? do you think any tribe would be comfortable bing called sub tribe or even minority? the population differences between the akwa cross tribes is minimal. Instead of promoting equality ,you are further propagating resentment and enmity. who said Oron would want to be in the same country as Annang ?who said Ibibio wants to be in the same country with Efik or Eket? All of these tribes are distinct tribes with unique history just like Yoruba,hausa,TIV,Idoma,Kanuri,Esan,etc. the only difference are the linguistic similarities found between the 4 or 5 neighboring tribe in Cross river /akwa Ibom.

you are getting it wrong.. I am annang. but the Akwa cross tribes have always shared common interests and sentiments
Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by ekefre4(m): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2015
bnovative:
Mr. Udom Emmanuel is a corporate strategist and an experienced private sector player. With over 23 years cognate experience in financial services garnered from PricewaterHouseCoopers, Diamond Bank and Zenith Bank, he is authorized by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) to carry-out financial services in the United Kingdom. At Zenith Bank, he was always sent to develop new branches across the globe . His employers knew his capabilities of making a dead stream an ocean. He developed the Zenith Bank in United Kingdom; Zenith Bank – Gambia; Zenith Bank – Sierra Leone; Zenith Insurance; Zenith Pensions and Custodian; Zenith Securities; Zenith Trustees , Zenith Registrars and turned all these positions to the treasure base of the Zenith Bank group. It was his uncommon performance that earned him the position of a director in a Bank that he is never a shareholder.
Lol...u jst write em auto biography gimme
Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by ekefre4(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2015
myproperty:

I read what the Governor said and I smiled that this is the kind of leader Nigerians deserve people who already have policy direction, who understand what the states needs , who understand that Industrialization would lead to massive job creation.

Well that state seems to be blessed with performing Governors, starting from Victor Attah, Godswill Akpabio and from Udom's body language he may also perform.

One unique similarities with all Akwa Ibom state civilian Governors is that they all from the private sector , that may be why they are good in managing the state resources vis a vis development
errmm akpabio was neva good in managing resources
Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by ITbomb(m): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
The newly sworn in Commissioners have been assigned to new portfolios
Check the names and the offices on www.daintilicious.com/2015/07/names-of-new-commissioners-in-akwa-ibom.html
Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by ikechu1278: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gulbis:
you guys just throw around words loosely.what do you mean by sub tribe or minority? I am Oron,and Oron is not a sub tribe . Oron has more population than efik,Oron land is larger than efik. Annang has more population than efik,Annang land is larger than efik land. efik was just lucky calabar was made colonial capital ,and that made it popular. so what exactly is sub tribe? do you think any tribe would be comfortable bing called sub tribe or even minority? the population differences between the akwa cross tribes is minimal. Instead of promoting equality ,you are further propagating resentment and enmity. who said Oron would want to be in the same country as Annang ?who said Ibibio wants to be in the same country with Efik or Eket? All of these tribes are distinct tribes with unique history just like Yoruba,hausa,TIV,Idoma,Kanuri,Esan,etc. the only difference are the linguistic similarities found between the 4 or 5 neighboring tribe in Cross river /akwa Ibom.

Don't pay mind pinkygal aka transit4. He's 100% northern living in Akwa Ibom pretending to be from Akwa Ibom on online hence he's displaced cluelessness. He's not annang, he claimed Ibibio before but I guess decided to switch ethnic group. The guy is just a pathetic loser.
Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
ikechu1278:

Don't pay mind pinkygal aka transit4. He's 100% northern living in Akwa Ibom pretending to be from Akwa Ibom on online hence he's displaced cluelessness. He's not annang, he claimed Ibibio before but I guess decided to switch ethnic group. The guy is just a pathetic loser.
I remember him claiming to be ibibio
Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
ikechu1278:

where did i claim to be northerner?
Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by nigerianvenom(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
sutst:
pls what did u see

The new master plan of eket almost everywhere. He's started work in some area.
Eket needs real development. Udom is d real deal
Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by myproperty(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
ekefre4:
errmm akpabio was neva good in managing resources

Really? Take it or leave it, he is one of the best governor
Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by ekefre4(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
myproperty:

Really? Take it or leave it, he is one of the best governor
I only said he was nt gud @ managing funds
Re: Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) by myproperty(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
ekefre4:
I only said he was nt gud @ managing funds
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bad Things Obasanjo Said About Atiku (Throwback) / 'I Inherited A Failed State' - Outgoing Governor, Amosun Says / Umahi Says He Wont Associate With Any Igbo Group That Insults Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.