Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule (14918 Views)

APC National Chairman, Abdullahi Adamu Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Why We Lost Osun Election – APC Chairman Abdullahi Adamu(photo) / Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari receives in audience Nasarawa State Governor and APC National Chairman in State House, Today

President Buhari with Nasarawa State Governor Abdullahi Sule and APC National Chairman Senator Abdullahi Adamu as he receives them in audience in State House, Today.

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1641099545458221058?t=kgBpymLaOEhb9-LcYK1LCg&s=08

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
cc: Seun Nfpmod muskina2 Mynd44 dominique

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2023
Johnfavor54:
Hft

Bloody scammer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by Amotolongbo(f): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
This APC chairman should enjoy the show and life now cos he may be booted out when Tinubu is sworn in as the president.
The coup he plotted just before the APC primary election will be revisited

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by frank14011991(m): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
AA sule the Slayer of eggon people in nassarawa state

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by abobote: 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
Election riggers

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by garfield1: 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
frank14011991:
AA sule the Slayer of eggon people in nassarawa state

The margin in lafia was three much

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by fixitbyjal(m): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2023

I fix faulty iphone panels Contact me via siggy below
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by OriOko88(m): 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Adamu sef should go,cos he also lost his unit and state to labor.

Tinubu will do away with him when he's sworn in

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by frank14011991(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
garfield1:

The margin in lafia was three much
lafia has always been the strong hold of APC

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by Goodvibes007: 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tinubu is here.

The last man standing is here.

26 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by Vyzz: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
grin
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by MorolayoVictor(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Lol!
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by Femisol(m): 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
This Buhari’s Administration took a lot of Beautiful and aesthetic pictures.

I’ll be the Nigerian President someday 🙏🏽

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
The wailers would soon arrive with there gown of shame

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by tesppidd: 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2023
Abdullahi is just smiling all over the place.

I bet Tinubu won't let him last for 2 reasons.

1. Not supporting Tinubu's Presidential bid.
2. Not delivering votes for Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by komekn(m): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Amotolongbo:
This APC chairman should enjoy the show and life now cos he may be booted out when Tinubu is sworn in as the president.

If the convicted criminal and certificate forging corruption ridden and election rigger is actually sworn in.
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by Dapson73(m): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
Amotolongbo:

Beyond thee coup, his failure to deliver his base in the elections is even negative for him.

But Asiwaju may overlook and forgive him.

21 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari, his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo and our President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God bless Nigeria.

Talking about Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu on his birthday.......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESIDENT-ELECT ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU.

People have said virtually everything that needed to be said about Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Hardly does a day go bye without somebody having something to say about him. 

He is arguably the most discussed politician in Nigeria.

Every March 29, Asiwaju marks his birthday and more revelations about him surfaces from testimonies of those who have been opportuned to have an encounter with him one way or the other.

Even his political enemies couldn't help but join the fray and castigate him for all their political and personal problems. They go as much as blame him for everything both important and ridiculous

I once asked a friend who is a member of PDP in Lagos state and is always in the habit of attending meetings in one of their Chieftain's house what is it they discuss every time even when we are not in election season and their party is not in government? 

His reply was 

"what do you mean? 

Is Bola Tinubu not alive? 

If there is nothing else to discuss, he alone is enough topic to last us a whole year of daily meetings"

Many have wondered why Tinubu is so influential, this is a man who holds no political office, left government decades a go and yet still  so powerful.

What makes him thick?

This has been the recurrent political 'JAMB' question many political scientists have tried in vain to answer by formulating different theories to no avail because Tinubu is an enigma that defies simple evaluation.

Some say it is money but he is not the richest politician around.

Some say it is because he was a former Governor of Lagos but then we have former Presidents who can not deliver votes for their party in their polling units of which the most active of them has been reduced to writing toxic letters which nobody takes seriously anymore.

So what is it that makes him thick?

I wish to share publicly for the first time my initial encounter with Asiwaju.

It was in 2011 when there was a political insurgency in one of the remote rural part of Lagos.

I was introduced to Asiwaju and I proffesed a solution to the crisis. 

Asiwaju listened to me for less than five minutes and immediately accepted my idea. 

He told me to give him a report in writing every week until after the elections. He instructed his Aids to give me all the logistics needed.

He did all these with a young man he had never met before, who had no political pedigree or name recognition, who came to talk about a situation that will at most affect about two thousand votes with over one million votes at play!  

Asiwaju paused to attend to me while keeping some Governors and Party Chieftains from all over the country waiting.

He paused discussion about Kano, Anambra, Bayelsa and Osun to talk about an LCDA in rural Lagos!

That is Asiwaju for you, no political matter is too big or too small for him to attend to.

That is why he will always be ahead of his peers

That is why he is Tinubu.

Another thing I discovered about him was that he is a workaholic and pay ridiculous attention to details.

In one of my weekly reports to him then, I stated some facts and I wrote it in long hands. Mind you, I pride myself as having one of the best handwriting in Nigeria just like medical doctors, highly readable!

I was giving Asiwaju a verbal report some days after I submitted the report to his office when he drew my attention to the inconsistencies in my verbal report and the report I submitted to him.

I was shocked beyond believe,

'so this very busy big man have time to read my reports with that dreadful handwriting?

I quickly explained that new developments on the field neccesitated the change in my narratives.

He was satisfied and told me to update the report.

That is why Asiwaju is Jagaban!

While others will fly

two hundred wise men to Dubai to plot election victory, Asiwaju meets with the everyday Nigerians to deliver for him.

While others employ Cambridge Analytical to flood the airwaves with propaganda, Asiwaju engages ' Baales and Mogajis ' to deliver his messages to the electorates.

Asiwaju is a man of the people and whenever the contest have to do with the people, Tinubu will always triumph.

He doesn't forget a face, he doesn't fail to reward a good deed.

He does not give in to anger easily and when offended quickly forgives.

He is a good husband to Oluremi a three term distinguish Senator of the Federal republic and a good Father to his children.

Tinubu is a fearless warrior on the political battle field, a good leader of men and a very amiable grandfather at home.

Akanbi is generous to a fault but he is also a very shrewed business man.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is many things to many people but one thing that is not in question is his patriotism and uncommon political sargacity.

Let me join millions of his admirers all over the world to wish this Great Son of Africa a Happy, Prosperous and Fulfilling Birthday.

Long may you live sir!

Happy birthday Akanbi Omo Olodo Ide.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by joshjc(m): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2023
The APC chairman looks like a clown

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by MorolayoVictor(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
The real saints behind the election...
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by Femisol(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
Amen 🙏🏽
We all need that foreign exposure too to receive some emancipation from the oppressors of our land.
flowvolt:
God abeg, bless me enough to the point I'll be able to leave this country for good. So that anything about this country will cease to be my business, this I pray oh Lord, Amen.
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
The wailers would soon arrive with there gown of shame
They are here already.
We pray frustration won't kill them.

We tell those frustrated loser for area the below on a daily basis.....

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by AImiron: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
Since elections don finish bubu don expire for my eyes, I don't even forget say someone dey aso rock sef, another vegetable go take over from him.

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by iampeterben(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tinubu's cap design of infinity ♾️ sign has been with him for too long.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
iampeterben:
Tinubu's cap design of infinity ♾️ sign has been with him for too long.
Talking about a TRADEMARK,
TRADEMARK like them MANNA.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by Ayoefa: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
Nice one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by Ayoefa: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
abobote:
Election riggers

Who rigged your brain? Just wondering ni o grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by bayelsaowei(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
And
Re: President Buhari Receives APC National Chairman Abdullahi Adamu And Gov Sule by IpobAntidote: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
It's all good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mma Okpara Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photos) / Governor Obiano Commissions ABS Newly Injection Power Substation (Photos) / APC Supporters, Others Fight Dirty Over Umahi’s ₦50,000 Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.