Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? (4717 Views)

This Girl Give Me Joy - Photo / Guys, This Fresh Girls "Toto" Will Make You Wet / Stupidity! Girl Give Free For All Show Of How She Uses Vibrator To S3x Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
I am surprise over what transpired between my female friend and I some days back. She had always talked about her boyfriend in my presence and I flirt with different female friends as well. But, we were just lying in the bed while she was chatting and I was being carried away by her romantic talked. the next 50 minutes the deed was done, and I get asking why a girl I never verbalize or profess love to will just give into it without resistance. After all, she was as free as if nothing happened.
Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by naijaboiy: 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Why you still dey ask questions again?

5 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by Taku555(m): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Love her completely
Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by nairamaverick(m): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
I just want to be introvert to this
Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by Erukumakanaki: 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Maybe that day she was a "walking pvssy" grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by Philgbeee(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Pinchur or ...........
Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by Truth24(m): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
She was probably Wet or heard gist about ur big D1ck and stylishly wanted to try out....
Hope u didn't disappoint her being 1minute

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by midolian(m): 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
So u had sex with her. We don hear. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by Slimzjoe(m): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
If she didn't open for you now...you'll start Insulting Women undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by IamLEGEND1: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
And what made you give sèx out to her freely like dat?

#Nonsensė

11 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by trendy01(f): 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Maybe she loves u, maybe she was Hot, maybe she is starved, maybe..... Jst maybe
Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by orogodoganyin(m): 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
she don carry ur gudluck go

1 Like

Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
trendy01:
Maybe she loves u, maybe she was Hot, maybe she is starved, maybe..... Jst maybe
maybe I do try again, maybe it will be
Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
op u don go do Hiv test?if no,go do am fast fast
Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Andrew114:
op u don go do Hiv test?if no,go do am fast fast
I used condom in both rounds
Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by segdan(m): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
i pity ur life
Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
Samostical:
I used condom in both rounds
condom fit burst, if God wan punish frm earth because of immorality
Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by 2dice(m): 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
trendy01:
barman give her ...one cowtail Bills on the poster below cheesy
Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by raziboi(m): 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
RUBBISH!!!
Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by trendy01(f): 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
2dice:
barman give her ...one cowtail Bills on the poster below cheesy
hehehe
Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by 2dice(m): 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
trendy01:
hehehe
what is ur favorite drink... Make my blooda wife prettythicksme get U one Triller cheesy
Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
This thread is the perfect definition of hopelessly senseless and unbelievably _stupid.

So, if I'm to get you _retard quite correctly, you're asking why a girl "gave" you sex freely? Mugu, she didn't "give you sex", you both "had sex" and equally enjoyed it. She "gave", according to your _retarded opinion, but you also gave, or didn't you give her? Did you detach your dick like a cucumber and allow her "cucumbate" herself, while you watched?

Now, why did you freely give sex to a girl you didn't profess or verbalize love to? Whatever response you give to yourself, is her response as well.

Fvcking two faced sanctimonious hypocrite.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by SuperSuave(m): 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
I just don't know why people like the op feels sex is a favour from a girl to a guy. C'mon! She fvvcked you and you fvvcked her, 50/50. You both enjoyed the act, girls want sèx as much as guys do too but most of them do a great job in hiding their urge. I hate this op's kinda mentality angry +

4 Likes

Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by twentyk(m): 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Blackett:
This thread is the perfect definition of hopelessly senseless and unbelievably _stupid.

So, if I'm to get you _retard quite correctly, you're asking why a girl "gave" you sex freely? Mugu, she didn't "give you sex", you both "had sex" and equally enjoyed it. She "gave", according to your _retarded opinion, but you also gave, or didn't you give her? Did you detach your dick like a cucumber and allow her "cucumbate" herself, while you watched?

Now, why did you freely give sex to a girl you didn't profess or verbalize love to? Whatever response you give to yourself, is her response as well.

Fvcking two faced sanctimonious hypocrite.
GBAM....BABA YOU GET SENSE....
meanwhile the guy above me sef get sense join....op u both ff*cked....kanji ko
Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by boboLIL(m): 4:27am On Jul 07, 2015
The hidden feeling is there
Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by constance500: 8:15am On Jul 07, 2015
Maybe u Sabi shine d Congo well
Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2015
2dice:
what is ur favorite drink... Make my blooda wife prettythicksme get U one Triller cheesy
undecided cheesy
Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
Samostical:
I am surprise over what transpired between my female friend and I some days back. She had always talked about her boyfriend in my presence and I flirt with different female friends as well. But, we were just lying in the bed while she was chatting and I was being carried away by her romantic talked. the next 50 minutes the deed was done, and I get asking why a girl I never verbalize or profess love to will just give into it without resistance. After all, she was as free as if nothing happened.
samuel...you again!!!
Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by Gurgle(f): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by Gurgle(f): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Samostical:

Nothing is free dear

so are you still friends with the girl

are you an efik from Calabar or you just live there
Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by Abayor7: 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Samostical:

AIDS IS REAL
Re: What Will Make A Girl Give Out Sex Freely? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Okk

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Sexiest Guy On Nairaland....(photos) / What Is The Lady In The Middle Looking For? / Some Guys Sha! Why Foaming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.