Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant (4347 Views)

Dignitaries At The Ground Breaking Event Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Project. PICS / Ground Breaking Ceremony Of Air Force Owerri Stalled By Youths With Placards(pix / Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant by sammyj: 7:42am On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant by HopeAtHand: 7:43am On Jul 07, 2015
cheruv:

Biko mechie onu! angry

Clearly there is an Igbo gang following themselves on NL.

Let me reiterate, it is quite shameful the unnecessary courting of smaller groups by Igbos..Normally they should tag along Igbos and not the other way round..It is quite unbelievable how low your people can go..they are now being subjected to ridicule by even Akwaibomites..na wa
Re: Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:44am On Jul 07, 2015
sammyj:
bad belle. For ur mind u think say na apc o? Apc plenty now.
Re: Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 07, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Clearly there is an Igbo gang following themselves on NL.

Let me reiterate, it is quite shameful the unnecessary courting of smaller groups by Igbos..Normally they should tag along Igbos and not the other way round..It is quite unbelievable how low your people can go..they are now being subjected to ridicule by even Akwaibomites..na wa
At least it shows dat all d lies being spread around by ppl like u are lies.
At least it shows that igbos are willing to work with anybody despite who or where d person is coming from.
Most of dz minority groups keep talking asif they are any better than d igbo's.
They say Igbo's marginalized this person, this and that, why ur actions are worse.
Look at small Rivers state despite all d tribes in it, u guys are saying u ppl are d only ones that will rule, just in Rivers u guys are claiming superiority over others and marginalizing and oppressing others, then imagine if u were a majority tribe, I am sure that ppl like u wud hv done far worse in the Eastern region.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant by cheruv: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2015
NDPVF:
@Bolded,

When ediots like this Op keep hating Igbo people for unnecessary reason,i laugh,because am privy to many things going on in this land.

I have told those that cares to listen here,that our success as a state,isnt gonna be oil in this century that oil is fast loosing its international relevance,and hence,we must take advantage of access to sea,and build port that will serve us,Aba and other neighbouring states,as well as strengthing our socio-economic/political relationship with people who has our interest,some unlettered minions,will be coming here to post trash.

To Igbo people,I and the entirety of this state,is bigger than the useless and unlettered Akwa ibom wannabes,who always come here to talk trash against you guys.
We are partners in process,good and brotherly neighbours,let build on that.

HopeAthand,abi Ikwerreboy,you have always been trying to point to me reason why i should hate Igbo people,but this is one of the many reasons i told you that they are more important to us,in this 21century where economy talks,than your worthless proposals and assertions
This is why I like people like NDPVF..
Transit and his ikwerre brother clown hopeathand thinks that we the Great Igbo nation have any need for their oil and sea access cheesy forgetting that we've oil in abundance and also scattered deposits all over the 6 Igbo States.
Coming to that of seaports, we already have one at opobo(Igwenga) and another one to be built by SE govts in obuaku in ukwangwa cultural area.
We're a great and proud nation..and proud nations don't need others to survive.
Hopeathand,know that all your hate won't make us leave ikwerre people behind.. As for that PH you boast with, it would be ceded to the ijaws to form capital city with cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant by Jascon4: 8:03am On Jul 07, 2015
samobo:
The igbos and their natural ally the Israëli's are queitly setting up arms base that will be use to defend biafra when the war start....

Whenever did Akwa Ibom become an "igbo" state?
Re: Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant by sammyj: 8:04am On Jul 07, 2015
grin grin
IbokUtoroh:

bad belle.
For ur mind u think say na apc o? Apc plenty now.
Re: Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 07, 2015
cheruv:

This is why I like people like NDPVF..
Transit and his ikwerre brother clown hopeathand thinks that we the Great Igbo nation have any need for their oil and sea access cheesy forgetting that we've oil in abundance and also scattered deposits all over the 6 Igbo States.
Coming to that of seaports, we already have one at opobo(Igwenga) and another one to be built by SE govts in obuaku in ukwangwa cultural area.
We're a great and proud nation..and proud nations don't need others to survive.
Hopeathand,know that all your hate won't make us leave ikwerre people behind.. As for that PH you boast with, it would be ceded to the ijaws to form capital city with cheesy
I ve been hearing dz opobo/igbo relation sth too much, hv u been der b4.
If u ve, pls tell me as I want to see for myself.
Re: Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2015
Jascon4:

Whenever did Akwa Ibom become an "igbo" state?
Did anybody call Akwa ibom an igbo state?
Re: Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:
The promise of industrialization in Akwa Ibom will receive a boost as the Ground Breaking ceremony for a Bus Assembly/ Armoured Personnel Carrier Plant at Ikot Ukap, Ekim and Obong Itam in Itu Local Government Area will be performed by Governor Udom Emmanuel on July 13, 2015.

Dropping the hint after a courtesy call on him by Executive officers of the Isreali Company, MIMSHAC at his office on July 1, 2015, Governor Emmanuel disclosed that, 20 hectres of land has already been acquired in Itu for the siting of the company which will assemble luxury Apollo series buses, armoured Personnel carriers and other utility vehicles including fire fighting and recue vans, riot control vehicles, ambulance/intensive care unit & cash delivery vans as well as multi purpose mini buses.

Earlier, the leader of the Isreali delegation, Mr Valentino Okorie,
President/CEO MIMSHAC Group Africa Exclusive Agent of
Merkavim said that, Merkavim is a leading manufacturer of special purpose vehicles and systems with more than 30 years of experience. Okorie further explained that, over this period, they have designed, built and supplied specialized utility vehicles and buses to governments and municipals in more than 30 countries of the world.

Also expressing appreciation to the Akwa Ibom State Government for creating the enabling environment and conducive investor friendly atmosphere for them to come in, Mr Micha Miksner- Merkavim said, his company Merkavim is happy to invest in Akwa Ibom and become a major player in the Nigerian economy as the company will manufacture and export vehicles and security and other military equipments with a guarantee of about 3, 000 jobs for the people.

Governor Udom Emmanuel who welcomed the business delegation commended their foresight and choice of Akwa Ibom to invest, assuring them that, this was in tandem with his pledge to industrialize Akwa Ibom State and a very vital part of his Five
Agenda programme for the States economic and industrial
transformation. The governor gave his word that, his
administration will continue to create a conducive atmosphere for business, commerce and industry to thrive in the state and
reiterated his call to investors to take advantage of the opportunity to invest in he state.

It will be recalled that, during his campaign at Itu Local
Government, Governor Emmanuel had promised that he will site an Armoured personnel Carrier plant in Itu Local Government Area.

Pundits say, this move is a fulfilment of his promise and a firm
proof that, Governor Emmanuel is serious about making good all
his campaign pledges to the Akwa Ibom people.
Other members of the delegation from Merkavim include, Mr. Rami Tesler – Merkavim, VP Marketing, Mr. Yuval Ganani – EY Partner, Mr Ronen Golan – special adviser international business
development. And Mr Gil Golan – VP business development /
international sales Meanwhile preparations are in top gear for the ground breaking ceremony for the plant at Itu with the people grateful that the Governor Emmanuel is beginning his industrialization drive in their council area , while 20 twenty Akwa Ibom State indigenes are on their way to Israel for training .

http://ibommobile.com/industrialization-gov-udom-sets-to-perform-ground-breaking-ceremony-for-apc-plant-in-itu/
cc Chessboard
Re: Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant by NDPVF(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2015
[s]
HopeAtHand:

So without Igbos, your people cannot put man and resources together and survive on your own?

Must you always be guided and instructed on how to do things..cnt Akwa ibom people go it alone...What do you need them for?...infact btwn Igbo and Akwaibom who needs who more?
[/s]You like shifting goal post.I never said Igbo people does teleguide us.They cant and wont.
BTW,a tree doesnt make a forest.Your Porthacourt you do boast of,houses non ikwerre indigene investments in them.so whats your point?.stop quoting me to talk trash.
BTW,if you are in you today,i will be around.I will be dropping my girl to the airport by 11:30 this morning.When am done,i want you to see who your are talking to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant by tonychristopher: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2015
HopeAtHand:

So without Igbos, your people cannot put man and resources together and survive on your own?

Must you always be guided and instructed on how to do things..cnt Akwa ibom people go it alone...What do you need them for?...infact btwn Igbo and Akwaibom who needs who more?

to be honest with you..the igbo man respects the ibibio man more than you ikwerre igbo people ..igbo and us fought together but you were just what is sabo ..I don't know why most of you guys are trying to come back home

that's by the way ...what is your problem with ibibio they are smarter and they have shown it

be matured a bit ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant by tonychristopher: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]You like shifting goal post.I never said Igbo people does teleguide us.They cant and wont.
BTW,a tree doesnt make a forest.Your Porthacourt you do boast of,houses non ikwerre indigene investments in them.so whats your point?.stop quoting me to talk trash.
BTW,if you are in you today,i will be around.I will be dropping my girl to the airport by 11:30 this morning.When am done,i want you to see who your are talking to.

forget him..he is a confused man from ikwerre igbo that says he is a benin

the way you view a butterfly that says he is a bird

pls view him from the same angle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant by NDPVF(m): 9:00am On Jul 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

forget him..he is a confused man from ikwerre igbo that says he is a benin
the way you view a butterfly that says he is a bird
pls view him from the same angle
If he is confused,am not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2015
lygn19:

Dat guy is not an Akwa ibomote, he's a Northerner. Sokoto to be precise.

that I opened a thread for the hausas doesn't mean am from there. I only happened to be a media consultant to the sokoto in Diaspora coordinator
Re: Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2015
NDPVF:
@Bolded,

When ediots like this Op keep hating Igbo people for unnecessary reason,i laugh,because am privy to many things going on in this land.

I have told those that cares to listen here,that our success as a state,isnt gonna be oil in this century that oil is fast loosing its international relevance,and hence,we must take advantage of access to sea,and build port that will serve us,Aba and other neighbouring states,as well as strengthing our socio-economic/political relationship with people who has our interest,some unlettered minions,will be coming here to post trash.

To Igbo people,I and the entirety of this state,is bigger than the useless and unlettered Akwa ibom wannabes,who always come here to talk trash against you guys.
We are partners in process,good and brotherly neighbours,let build on that.

HopeAthand,abi Ikwerreboy,you have always been trying to point to me reason why i should hate Igbo people,but this is one of the many reasons i told you that they are more important to us,in this 21century where economy talks,than your worthless proposals and assertions.

does it mean every Valentino Okorie, the APC candidate for Ikot ekpene senatorial election was inibehe okorie, did that make him an Igbo man?? besides, has no other tribe led investors to igboland before. we will always by developed, with or without the igbos
Re: Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:

that I opened a thread for the hausas doesn't mean am from there. I only happened to be a media consultant to the sokoto in Diaspora coordinator
yes we know.
Re: Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant by HopeAtHand: 10:13am On Jul 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

to be honest with you..the igbo man respects the ibibio man more than you ikwerre igbo people .. igbo and us fought together but you were just what is sabo ..I don't know why most of you guys are trying to come back home

that's by the way ...what is your problem with ibibio they are smarter and they have shown it

be matured a bit ..

For clarity sake, are you Igbo or Ibibio??

its not like im against Igbos having biafra or aligning with Ibibio, what i will not accept is Igbos trying to fraternise unnecessarily with Ikwerre, to the point of saying Ikwerre is Igbo.

Next you start hearing Igbo commonwealth belonging to everyone or Biafran commonwealth belonging to biafrans..its not like Igbos will be contributing any mineral resource in reasonable quantity (Ondo has thrice more oil than southeast combined, Coal is outdated)..bad as Nigeria is, biafra guarantees nothing..they say it is better you do dealings with the known devil, and that is the truth.

If Biafra works, okay..But Ikwerres wouldn't be playing any part in its actualisation...You can bank on that.
Re: Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2015
HopeAtHand:

its not like im against Igbos having biafra or aligning with Ibibio, what i will not accept is Igbos trying to fraternise unnecessarily with Ikwerre, to the point of saying Ikwerre is Igbo.

Next you start hearing Igbo commonwealth belonging to everyone or Biafran commonwealth belonging to biafrans..its not like Igbos will be contributing any mineral resource in reasonable quantity (Ondo has thrice more oil than southeast combined, Coal is outdated)..bad as Nigeria is, biafra guarantees nothing..they say it is better you do dealings with the known devil, and that is the truth.

If Biafra works, okay..But Ikwerres wouldn't be playing any part in its actualisation...You can bank on that.
Biafra won't take off, neither are we banking on ur support for anything.
Re: Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant by HopeAtHand: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2015
lygn19:

Biafra won't take off, neither are we banking on ur support for anything.

You're truthful enough to be frank with yourself.

Now pls, help your brothers Cheruv(who claims to have stationed a crack army waiting to cross Imo river) Biafranking and pazienza(who is eyeing a political appointment in biafra) to get something meaningful doing and stop dreaming about something that is inconceivable..else they just watch time pass them bye.
Re: Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant by tonychristopher: 11:06am On Jul 07, 2015
HopeAtHand:

so after all these while, your asking me my tribe? did you take that ogogoro that killed your people in Rivers satate lately, i think your brain is mutating ...its affecting you

lol
Re: Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant by biafranking: 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
HopeAtHand:

You're truthful enough to be frank with yourself.

Now pls, help your brothers Cheruv(who claims to have stationed a crack army waiting to cross Imo river) Biafranking and pazienza(who is eyeing a political appointment in biafra) to get something meaningful doing and stop dreaming about something that is inconceivable..else they just watch time pass them bye.
ideas they said rules the world...if biafra is an idea to majority of ndigbo then one day it shall turn to realty which must be conceivable.

mark my word...cool
Re: Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant by tonychristopher: 10:49am On Jul 08, 2015
NDPVF:
If he is confused,am not.
Re: Industrialization: Gov. Udom Sets To Perform Ground Breaking For Apc Plant by DiademSh07: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
NDPVF:
whosoever that takes this madt man/Akwa ibom wannabe serious,must go for mental recheck.

Please mr. Man,stop scaring investors away for us.
Even if you are from here,you are use.less to me as a brother,if all you can contribute to the development of our state,is scaring investors away,without your si.lly a*s not having common a hundred thousand,talk more of being able to invest and create job for our brothers and sisters.I will gladly take Igbo man who invests here as a brother,than your dumba*s.

As for those of you who are from the west,whose stock in trade is jumping into available chopper,to come and work here,thereby depriving our youths the oppurtunity to enjoy the wealth God placed in our land,stop being parasites,invest here too.This is the difference between you and Igbo people.[s][/s]
Deluded eediot, tell your parasitic ibibio to stop leeching on ondo state oil, cocoa, timber and Rubber revenue; Lagos' commerce and seaport revenue; Ogun's commerce and agriculture revenue!
Tell your parasitic tribe to leave with their parasitic ibo neighbours!
Come to think of it's Ondo's Bitumen which is the 2nd largest in the world that builds your roads and the whole alaigbo of your ibo neighbour.
Parasites!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alert: With The New Price Of Petrol, Do Not Pump Full Tank It's Dangerous. / Rivers State Information Commissioner Sizes Up APC On Channels TV. / Nigeria Airforce Could Chase US Airforce Out Of Nigeria Airspace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.