Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) (41686 Views)

What Causes Your Bad Breath? / Help I'm Dying Of Frustration! / Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by omotolly22(f): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2015
adonbilivit:
omotolly22 he has conji o. see his moniker
if I hear say I no run
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2015
... u feel ur pain bro

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by Bants(m): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2015
You probably dying from inside
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by gidjah(m): 9:32am On Jul 07, 2015
not to worry, my Antivirus /antibacterial is on the way, pls hang on !!ha ha his , that's just A lite joke o bro !.Pls get stomach infection drugs, reduce late eating, stop smoking, increase fastings, multiply prayers, and double your use of Granulated lemon Oral B toothpaste sir.Shalom
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by Skain(m): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2015
I'm not an expert.
Hope are not an ulcer patient cos have met some people with similar problem but I don't know if I can compare sha.

Goodluck to you
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by Onyiido: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2015
Why are many sooo rude instead of helping o.p. I may not have anything to offer, but I pray u find a cure to ur problem asap
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by Adortem: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2015
Everybody who made a comment here have said it all,after reading all the comments here,there is nothing else left to say again,though some comments here should be filtered then followed. Soon it would become history. Letme add by saying change your brush,get a good brush...Its well with you,I can imagine...
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by ada40: 9:50am On Jul 07, 2015
Hello OP, visit this thread and the bad breath will be no more, you will thank me later

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=deliverance+from+business+stagnation+%40+cct+ministries

this bad breath can rob you of so many good things if not handled fast, some of the problems you see are meant to demolish destinies
the guy I was suppose to marry had such problem of bad breath, he could not secure a good job cos his mouth stinks
during interview. just check the link and you will understand that kingdoms of darkness can use one way or the other to
rob you of your glory, destiny, even divine connection, You are not paying a dime, nobody charges you anything.

don't take this for a joke, try and get rid of it before you grow older.
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by gechyy2(f): 10:05am On Jul 07, 2015
olad99:
Hello, am writing this with a saddened heart, am a young guy at the early
stage of my life and a student to be precise. am faced with a social death
disease(halitosis) I have been battling this for about 6 years now but all to no
avail.

here are some of my ordeals;
just about 4years ago(just finish my secondary education then), i met a
dentist, was advised on washing, in which i did it but seems the condition
remain the same. i was advised on regular wash every 6 month but couldn't
met the condition due to cost #5000/wash. Little did i know that this is just
the beginning of my social arrest.

in about two years ago 2014, i visited one of the government dental hospital @
Ibadan(Oyo state), was placed on dental routine, tongue scrapping
mouthwash, sugarless gum Among many option. I tried all this round but
seems none work for me. A year ago visited another private hospital @ Ibadan
was asked to pay for #3,000.00 card fee, what a gorgeous amount in the mind
of low income student but i manage to pay it (borrowed) for the sake of my
social freedom. to my great surprise they only recommend most of mouthwash
and mouth spray i have once used before. what a disappointment, it seems
they let me down even with their huge card fee.

I have no option other than to take to online solution to my problem it's then
that i now discover that my problems lies on group of bacteria that reside @
the back of the tongue that produce bad smelling chemicals (sulphide)
through online consultation from THERABREATH.COM . a renowned US based
dental organisation. I was recommended their product (therabreath
mouthwash) and their toothpaste which is fluoride free. Now the problem lies
in getting the mouthwash which is (#42,000) equivalent in naira with shipping
cost. No doubt it would work for me due to a lot of people's testimonies.
Right now am on hydrogen peroxide, which do not only suppress for FEW
hours(2) but with a known side effect( corrotion and lung irritation). as i write
now i don't even know what next as a solution to my problem.

i'm excluded from social gathering, don't have money to do the necessary, in
fact this has become an every seconds of my thinking.

IF YOU ARE A DENTIST READING THIS SAVE SOMEONE SOUL, I DON'T MIND
BEEN OFFERED A FREE SERVICE/ SERVICE @ GREAT DISCOUNT. OR IF YOU
ARE A PHILANTHROPIST SAVE MY SOUL, CASH OR DRUG DONATION WOULD
BE WELCOME.

I pray Almighty Gods makes you not witness this social killing disease. Amen
ADVISE IS WELCOMED and my number is 09031821353. God bless you as you.
All advise has been well said...but if u read the post well the op needs financial assistance or a dentist who wud either treat him for free or at a reduced cost..
So pls if u know any drug that wud help his condition call him and find out the best means to send the drug..
If u can assist financially call him to get his account number to send the little you can..
If u are a dentist pls call him to find out more abt the problem and treat him for free or at a reduced cost...
I guess this is what the op needs now...HELP HIM..

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by 812clothings(m): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2015
Talk and brush as much as you can because keeping your mouth closed for long is a cause and crumbs of food in your teeth,will decay with time thereby causing odour. bro go and buy EUTHYMOL
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by Perceptor(m): 10:12am On Jul 07, 2015
I feel for u bro! I'll advise u to try TCP. Soak cotton wool in TCP and and use it to clean ur mouth thoroughly, do this ds again leavin d wet cotton wool in ur mouth for 4mins ds time. Always rinse brush wt tcp befor u use, use soft toothbrush rather than hard ones and focus on the gaps btwn ur teeth rather than d outter part of the teeth wen u ar brushin. Also make sure u brush twice each time u brush, brush in d night after meal to remove left over food and starve d damn bacteria to death.
Above all, God can help if u knw hw to talk to him.

1 Like

Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by Mavor: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2015
This kind format ehnn!!!
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by fortunechy(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2015
am incapacited bt i pray u get helped tru social netwrk. God is ur strength.
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by Lokooneone(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2015
I feel for you bro. Please don't give up,there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by sammaking(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2015
chiventoline:
Bro do you masturbate?I if yes that's the cause

Hello Bros please can you explain further, I mean what's the relationship.
A close friend of mine is suffering from this shit and I know he does the poo you mention. 08069164235
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by edmarknetwork: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2015
emaitee:
I suspect that it has nothing to do with your teeth, mouth or tongue my brother. It could most likely be your guy, intestine etc. So I will advise that you try some gut cleansing habits like taking water first thing in the morning, taking lots of fruits especially water melon and sipping water every thirty minutes. Not drinking up to a glass each time tho, just a little to ensure free passage in your digestive system. Secondly, another detox method is slicing and swallowing of garlic every two to three days. Don't chew it pls, cos d smell isn't nice. Just peel a clove, slice it and swallow the slices as you would take medication. For instance, I don't always have bad breath in the morning, but any day I don't eat much fruits, or take enuff water, I am bound to have bad breath in the morning. Give all these tips a try and don't give any dentist any money forthwith. Wish u the best of luck my brother.
EXACTLY.I try to put lot of info on nairaland but I get banned.don't know what I done to the moderators.
chronic mouth odour and body odour starts from your intestine
TAKE EDMARK SHAKE OFF,EDMARK SPLINA CHLOROPHYLL AND EDMARK SPLINA TOOTH PASTE. YOUR PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED FROM INSIDE
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by edmarknetwork: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2015
eleko1:
What is the solutionto his problem?Using edmark toothpaste/melicine abi? undecided sad undecided
FOR YOUR INFORMATION EDMARK IS A WORLD CLASS COMPANY.
WE DO NOT SELL MEDICINE OR ANY PILLS.
FOOD SUPPLEMENTS ONLY AND THEY WILL SOLVE HIS PROBLEMS.THANK YOU.
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by Ojisik(m): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2015
luthorcorp:
dont in any way try to blame it on his diet or daily practices,bad breath is just a disease just like any other,even chronic smokers dont even catch badbreath and most beggars on the roadsides who hardly floss also don't catch it but at a time you see a full witted educated fellow having it....to the op,please don't alow a little disease like halitosis to ruin you life for you,better do something

That's the point...those same beggars you're talking about do not even have enough money to buy unhealthy foods (e.g.: burgers, coke e.t.c), the little they eat is mostly fruits or little food which is why they may not have bad breath.

The full witted educational fellow has enough money to afford those unhealthy foods, he thinks he is flexing/enjoying the fruit of his labor when eating burgers and other unhealthy foods meanwhile he is killing himself from within.

Any disease is a manifestation of an issue from within and can only be solved from within my good Sir. wink
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by EllyB: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2015
Go for Sensodyne Daily care tootpast. Its very effective.
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by luthorcorp: 10:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Ojisik:

That's the point...those same beggars you're talking about do not even have enough money to buy unhealthy foods (e.g.: burgers, coke e.t.c), the little they eat is mostly fruits or little food which is why they may not have bad breath.

The full witted educational fellow has enough money to afford those unhealthy foods, he thinks he is flexing/enjoying the fruit of his labor when eating burgers and other unhealthy foods meanwhile he is killing himself from within.

Any disease is a manifestation of an issue from within and can only be solved from within my good Sir. wink
i get your point but u are getting it all amiss,just pray it doesn't happen to you or someone close to you so you won't understand it in a hard way,i ve dealt with many cases and i can tell you there is more to it than meets the eye,halitosis is something else,it leads many to suicide,i usually say its better to be hiv positive without badbreath than the otherway around...just chil and let it go

1 Like

Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by eleko1: 10:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Somebody in my office is a part time marketer of U stuff EDMARK and that useless kedd(whatever the name is)The day her customers came to embrass her,She won't forget in hurrY.U can come to Ajah and I'll gladly drive u around see thing with ur kokoo eyes.That stuff is outdated
edmarknetwork:

FOR YOUR INFORMATION EDMARK IS A WORLD CLASS COMPANY.
WE DO NOT SELL MEDICINE OR ANY PILLS.
FOOD SUPPLEMENTS ONLY AND THEY WILL SOLVE HIS PROBLEMS.THANK YOU.
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by Nina4u(f): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2015
How about eating some penecellin ?
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by PhockPhockMan: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2015
Mogidi:
@OP
I feel your pain, I hope you're able to find a dental surgeon to help sort out your problem.

You should also try to be industrious, bad breath won't stop you from achieving your goals, I mean it didn't stop Tinubu from achieving stupendous wealth did it?
Goodluck.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by edmarknetwork: 11:18am On Jul 07, 2015
eleko1:
Somebody in my office is a part time marketer of U stuff EDMARK and that useless kedd(whatever the name is)The day her customers came to embrass her,She won't forget in hurrY.U can come to Ajah and I'll gladly drive u around see thing with ur kokoo eyes.That stuff is outdated
SEEMS YOU ARE LEAVING IN THE PAST.DON'T JOIN EDMARK AND KEDDI PLEASE.
I ALWAYS ADVICE PEOPLE TO GO TO EDMARK OFFICES NEAREST TO YOU.OR AT LEAST VISIT OUR WEBSITE.
WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU MEAN BY EXPIRED?
VISIT EDMARK OFFICE AT OPEBI ROAD IN IKEJA LAGOS NIGERIA.
THE RICH AND MIGHTHY HERE IN ABUJA ARE FEASTING ON EDMARK PRODUCTS DAILY.
EDMARK IS GLOBAL WORLD CLASS COMPANY THAT LOVES AND SERVES HUMANITY.
I WILL WELCOME SPECIFIC COMPLAINT AND CRITICISM AND I WILL HELP TO HANDLE IT.
THANK YOU.
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by JuanDeDios: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2015
olad99:
Hello, am writing this with a saddened heart, am a young guy at the early
stage of my life and a student to be precise. am faced with a social death
disease(halitosis) I have been battling this for about 6 years now but all to no
avail.

here are some of my ordeals;
just about 4years ago(just finish my secondary education then), i met a
dentist, was advised on washing, in which i did it but seems the condition
remain the same. i was advised on regular wash every 6 month but couldn't
met the condition due to cost #5000/wash. Little did i know that this is just
the beginning of my social arrest.

in about two years ago 2014, i visited one of the government dental hospital @
Ibadan(Oyo state), was placed on dental routine, tongue scrapping
mouthwash, sugarless gum Among many option. I tried all this round but
seems none work for me. A year ago visited another private hospital @ Ibadan
was asked to pay for #3,000.00 card fee, what a gorgeous amount in the mind
of low income student but i manage to pay it (borrowed) for the sake of my
social freedom. to my great surprise they only recommend most of mouthwash
and mouth spray i have once used before. what a disappointment, it seems
they let me down even with their huge card fee.

I have no option other than to take to online solution to my problem it's then
that i now discover that my problems lies on group of bacteria that reside @
the back of the tongue that produce bad smelling chemicals (sulphide)
through online consultation from THERABREATH.COM . a renowned US based
dental organisation. I was recommended their product (therabreath
mouthwash) and their toothpaste which is fluoride free. Now the problem lies
in getting the mouthwash which is (#42,000) equivalent in naira with shipping
cost. No doubt it would work for me due to a lot of people's testimonies.
Right now am on hydrogen peroxide, which do not only suppress for FEW
hours(2) but with a known side effect( corrotion and lung irritation). as i write
now i don't even know what next as a solution to my problem.

i'm excluded from social gathering, don't have money to do the necessary, in
fact this has become an every seconds of my thinking.

IF YOU ARE A DENTIST READING THIS SAVE SOMEONE SOUL, I DON'T MIND
BEEN OFFERED A FREE SERVICE/ SERVICE @ GREAT DISCOUNT. OR IF YOU
ARE A PHILANTHROPIST SAVE MY SOUL, CASH OR DRUG DONATION WOULD
BE WELCOME.

I pray Almighty Gods makes you not witness this social killing disease. Amen
ADVISE IS WELCOMED and my number is 09031821353. God bless you as you.
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by Ceijaiy: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2015
My Brother you dont have to Fret anymore!! Be it Toothache,Toothdecay,Badbreath,Mouth odour,Bleeding Gum or you just want to whiten your teeth naturally....YOUR NATURAL and AFFORDABLE SOLUTION IS HERE!!!
CALL :- 09098732555,08056017712 or 07083316936 for you natural solution. You will be glad you did!!!
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by emdee01: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2015
What u need to do is look for local herb (agbo ile tutu ) & agbo or agunmun kokoro inu eje.
if u ar reside in ibadan ask of bode market beside molete u will get it there. It will cost up to #200 - #300.
i was a victim to this ailment when i was in teenage age.
also if u ar not in ibadan or can't be able to go bode market dont look for any herbalist advertising on radio or television, seek local herb shop in ur errand b'cos all will give u d same herb & it will cost u little money.
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by flowjoe: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2015
Lalasticlala a sensitive thread like this is meant to be kept at bay till more useful help has been rendered, like now look at the first page it's filled with crap
Someone might need useful tips someday & won't find anything reasonable
pls do something about it tencs smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by takoi: 11:36am On Jul 07, 2015
eleko1:
If ur recommended solution doesn't work nkoh?Have u examine him to ascertain the immediate cause of his bad breath?

I have no doubts at all about d solution. 10k is because I want to help a distressed nairalander. In my clinic, he will pay 150k. He should pay sth because humans tend not to value free things.
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by iamdapsyj(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2015
Mogidi:
@OP
I feel your pain, I hope you're able to find a dental surgeon to help sort out your problem.

You should also try to be industrious, bad breath won't stop you from achieving your goals, I mean it didn't stop Tinubu from achieving stupendous wealth did it?
Goodluck.

Oh Lord, in as much as i would not subscribe to ridiculing someone, this is soooo hilarious grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by eleko1: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mi living in d past? I dnt think u knw mi well.I am not here to spoil Ur market,that is the plain home truth.Some desperate marketers are even selling that thing like they normally do in a local papa Chinedu/Iya Monrufu chemist(5 piece for 100 Naira).
edmarknetwork pos t=35582902:

SEEMS YOU ARE LEAVING IN THE PAST.DON'T JOIN EDMARK AND KEDDI PLEASE.
I ALWAYS ADVICE PEOPLE TO GO TO EDMARK OFFICES NEAREST TO YOU.OR AT LEAST VISIT OUR WEBSITE.
WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU MEAN BY EXPIRED?
VISIT EDMARK OFFICE AT OPEBI ROAD IN IKEJA LAGOS NIGERIA.
THE RICH AND MIGHTHY HERE IN ABUJA ARE FEASTING ON EDMARK PRODUCTS DAILY.
EDMARK IS GLOBAL WORLD CLASS COMPANY THAT LOVES AND SERVES HUMANITY.
I WILL WELCOME SPECIFIC COMPLAINT AND CRITICISM AND I WILL HELP TO HANDLE IT.
THANK YOU.
Re: I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) by eleko1: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
The OP is a broke lil man.Let him pay 5k biko.*Hope it is not salt,charcoal,hydrogen peroxide solution*God bless U..pls help him.
takoi:

I have no doubts at all about d solution. 10k is because I want to help a distressed nairalander. In my clinic, he will pay 150k. He should pay sth because humans tend not to value free things.
wink sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Dies After Lodging With Two Women In A Hotel In Delta / Coronavirus: Italian Patient Recovering Well, Now Eats Amala - Lagos Government / Tijjani Ado Ahmad Slumps And Dies After Arriving America. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.