Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,154 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

What Have You Learned From The Religion Section ? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Have You Learned From The Religion Section ? (10073 Views)

For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section / Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / Why Nairalanders Lose Faith On The Religion Section Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have You Learned From The Religion Section ? by UyiIredia(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
joywendy:
The op is funny sha...you created a thread
What have you learned from the religious section?

You then went on to list people you learnt from in the section. How does it correlate btw most ladies are overly religious don't expect most of them here with our atheist,agnostic,deist brothers going back and fort. It not encouraging at all grin

I listed what I learned from various people. There are edifying threads on the Religion board, you just have to know where to look.
Re: What Have You Learned From The Religion Section ? by UyiIredia(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
plaetton:

lol
Hate and fear are two qualities that one easily transcends when one detangles one's self from the tangled web of religion.

And btw, by what measure might I consider a person or a being as superior ?

@ bold: A very foolish statement. By the way, wasn't it rationalmind who was afraid to tell his dad about his atheism ? Every human being experiences hate and fear.
Re: What Have You Learned From The Religion Section ? by PastorAIO: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
UyiIredia:
Please guys and girls, keep the testimonies coming. Our women no wan talk, make una contribute. PastorAIO, I see you, thanks for the contribution. You are an enigma to me actually, I don't know what to classify you.

That is high praise, sir. Very high praise indeed. I would be worried if you could classify me or stick me in a box.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Learned From The Religion Section ? by Joshthefirst(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
I admit I've learned to a lot from arguments and conversations in this section. My talks here have actually strengthened my faith and made me have more reasons to believe in God. This section has also given me ideas and made me more open to creating measures of awareness and evangelism.
Re: What Have You Learned From The Religion Section ? by Niflheim(m): 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
I have learnt that religion encourages buffoonery!!!

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learned From The Religion Section ? by UyiIredia(m): 4:38am On Feb 20, 2016
Niflheim:
I have learnt that religion encourages buffoonery!!!

Okay.
Re: What Have You Learned From The Religion Section ? by sonofluc1fer: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2017
In the spirit of 'fun' . wink
Re: What Have You Learned From The Religion Section ? by HappyPagan: 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
6 years later, nothing much has changed. Not even Nairalands horrible UI.
Re: What Have You Learned From The Religion Section ? by Image123(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
HappyPagan:
6 years later, nothing much has changed. Not even Nairalands horrible UI.

Your moniker changed na. Your career also probably changed. You've not been consumed by hunger and frustration like many in your class. Give praise to God, He's done much for you these 5years.
Re: What Have You Learned From The Religion Section ? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
I have only learnt that certain people exist including the ones that deserve to be buried alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Enugu Religious Leaders Urge Residents To Obey NCDC’s Regulations / See The Country Where Garden Of Eden Is Located... (photos) / Hello Heathens!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.