Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

Return Military Check Point Pls. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Military Check Point Pls. (606 Views)

Tension In Bayelsa As Militants Attack Army Check Point, Kill Four (August 2015) / Clarification On NON Essential Military Check Point Removal / Buhari Orders Removal Of Military Check Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Return Military Check Point Pls. by faragai24: 3:35am On Jul 07, 2015
President Buhari we needs you to order the return of the Nigerian Military/JTF check point on our roads, there absence is now given audacity to ROBBERS, KIDNAPPERS, RITUALIST, SUICIDE ATTACKERS etc. We urged you to act fast and save more life before Nigeria turned deadliest zone.

Long live Nigeria, Long live President Buhari!!!
Re: Return Military Check Point Pls. by moment5(m): 3:45am On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Return Military Check Point Pls. by cjrane: 3:46am On Jul 07, 2015
faragai24:
President Buhari we needs you to order the return of the Nigerian Military/JTF check point on our roads, there absence is now given audacity to ROBBERS, KIDNAPPERS, RITUALIST, SUICIDE ATTACKERS etc. We urged you to act fast and save more life before Nigeria turned deadliest zone.

Long live Nigeria, Long live President Buhari!!!

[size=14pt]The confused dulllard will soon reinstate military checkpoints, unless Boko haram will soon explode a huge roadside bomb along his convoy in Abuja. let him keep playing politics with Boko haram. He will learn the hard way.[/size]
Re: Return Military Check Point Pls. by 7footre(m): 3:51am On Jul 07, 2015
As a matter of urgency, they need to be reinstated
Re: Return Military Check Point Pls. by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Yeah I think we really need that. I don't even know who gave him that advice at the first place. What the hell is he still doing with MIMINA and co
Re: Return Military Check Point Pls. by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari wants his boys to get to abuja unhindered. God will punish him and his plans. Wat a failed govt! Change my azz

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State House Of Assembly Has Promised To Look Into The SURE-P /FERMA Employ / Photo: See How Remi Tinubu Rejected Saraki's Hand Shake / I Won’t Use APC FG To Unleash Impunity On My People —okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.