Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Guys! 7 Sexiest Things You Can Do For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! 7 Sexiest Things You Can Do For Her (992 Views)

Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience / Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! 7 Sexiest Things You Can Do For Her by prdjgood(m): 4:45am On Jul 07, 2015
When it comes to turning on a woman, you probably know what to do with your hands. And your mouth. And your tongue. But what really gets A girl in the mood to get frisky may surprise you. Though hot makeout sessions and romantic evenings complete with a bouquet and a bottle of wine are never a bad idea if you want to turn up the passion, there are far simpler things you can do that can make you more attractive.

Though everyone is different, take it from these women — of all ages and relationship statuses — who share the sexiest things that men have ever done for them (you can thank us later.)

Cleaning
When you need to take out the bin bags (for the 100th time), you might want to think again before rolling your eyes. “When I get home from work or the gym and I see him washing the dishes or folding laundry or doing anything that takes less work off of me, I want to jump him right then and there. The thoughtfulness is sweet and it takes weight off my shoulders that gives more time for other things,” says 26-year-old Julie from Boston. So if you want to get laid more… get scrubbing.

Confidence
In all healthy relationships, couples should be able to share their grievances, complaints and frustrations. But if most of your conversations make you sound like you aren’t the confident guy she fell for, you might be selling yourself short in the sack. “In his life, with his friendships, with his job, in the bed, there are three words that mean so much: be in charge!” says 37-year-old, Lauren from New York. If you want passionate, forward sexual experiences, create them.

Compassion
“There’s something really attractive about a man who is a gentleman, is humble and stands up for what he believes in,” says 25- year-old Kristin from North Carolina. Women listen intently to how you describe things, what’s important to you and how you show compassion for other people. It can be as simple as talking and letting your words match your actions that gets your lady turned on.

Charm
“I’ll admit it, I’m a total sucker for charm. There’s just something about a guy who can tell a good joke, steal a hand/kiss or say something to make me weak in the knees at just the right moment,” says 30- year-old Ashley. When it comes to being in public, make an effort to make her swoon just a little: a playful smooch, something silly to make her laugh, anything to show her that while you’re serious about your love, you always enjoy having fun with her, too.

Loyalty
“Hearing stories from acquaintances and friends of his respectfulness when I’m nowhere around, especially when it’s towards them. What you get is his genuine self,” says 29-year-old Jenna from Paris, France. When a woman can truly trust you — regardless of whether she is around you or apart from you — she is comfortable enough to unleash her sexual side. It builds your relationship and can genuinely help open up fantasies in the bedroom, too.

Handiness
Good around the tool shed, good in the bed. “My boyfriend is super handy: really good with appliances, cars, you name it. He uses that engineer brain all of the time and it’s really sexy,” says 27-year-old Nicole from Los Angeles. Even if you can’t put back together a computer or build a bookcase, if you show initiative to get things done, your lady will view you as someone who takes the lead.

Words
“When I’m getting ready or when we’re sitting at the dinner table and a guy whispers something like ‘You’re beautiful’ or ‘You’re sexy’ in my ear, I can’t wait for us to be alone so we can go at it. I love the reassurance,” Olivia, 28 says. A few simple words at the right time can be enough to push your girlfriend’s buttons and remind her just how attracted you are to her.
Re: Guys! 7 Sexiest Things You Can Do For Her by eyeon(m): 4:52am On Jul 07, 2015
Still looking for the 7 sexiest thing like wizkid was looking for caro o.
Re: Guys! 7 Sexiest Things You Can Do For Her by 400billionman: 5:04am On Jul 07, 2015
Okay.
Re: Guys! 7 Sexiest Things You Can Do For Her by IamLEGEND1: 6:00am On Jul 07, 2015
we dey wait for the girls to come and verify the authenticity and effectiveness of said points.
Re: Guys! 7 Sexiest Things You Can Do For Her by Lawalsuleiman(m): 6:01am On Jul 07, 2015
All you've listed are good tips except the setting you operating in- Dude, Naija lo wa.
Re: Guys! 7 Sexiest Things You Can Do For Her by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:09am On Jul 07, 2015
The last one is so on point..

Just a few words and she goes crazy.. cool

Z.R
Re: Guys! 7 Sexiest Things You Can Do For Her by Cholls(m): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2015
my brother i wan borrow cutehector word to qualify this thread. "Crap"
Re: Guys! 7 Sexiest Things You Can Do For Her by kamair237(m): 7:28am On Jul 07, 2015
put a smile on that face/lady's... isn't Dat sexy
Re: Guys! 7 Sexiest Things You Can Do For Her by Dbestmax(m): 7:29am On Jul 07, 2015
more light please
Re: Guys! 7 Sexiest Things You Can Do For Her by prdjgood(m): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2015
Cholls:
my brother i wan borrow cutehector word to qualify this thread. "Crap"
Bleep off
Re: Guys! 7 Sexiest Things You Can Do For Her by Cholls(m): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2015
prdjgood:
Bleep off
my brother no cry na tongue

(1) (Reply)

5 Random Facts To Think About (18+) / Your Shoe Size And Your Age / Girls, Ladies, Women. Have You Ever Dated A Man Who Smokes Cigarettes,and Weeds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.