Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Let's Analys Exodus 22:18: ''thou Shalt Not Suffer The Witch To Live'' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Analys Exodus 22:18: ''thou Shalt Not Suffer The Witch To Live'' (1375 Views)

Scriptures That Would Not Work, If There Were "Thou Shalt Not Rape" Commandment / God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye / God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Analys Exodus 22:18: ''thou Shalt Not Suffer The Witch To Live'' by pBuhari(f): 7:12am On Jul 07, 2015
I was meditating on this verse and start wondering, HOW can one know who is a witch because those people we think that are innocent may be the 'witch' and the ones you termed 'witch' may be 'innocent.'

''Thou shalt not suffer the witch to live.'' Exodus 22:18

My question now is, HOW CAN WE IDENTIFY WHO IS A WITCH ?
Re: Let's Analys Exodus 22:18: ''thou Shalt Not Suffer The Witch To Live'' by trapQ: 7:13am On Jul 07, 2015
its not fr you to know.

when God said that, he never meant for people to scouting for and killing witches
Re: Let's Analys Exodus 22:18: ''thou Shalt Not Suffer The Witch To Live'' by pBuhari(f): 7:17am On Jul 07, 2015
trapQ:
its not fr you to know.

when God said that, he never meant for people to scouting for and killing witches

Then does HE meant for ?

(1) (Reply)

I Think I Need Serious Deliverance And Prayers / RCCG 2016 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Highlights Of The Night Of Bliss Johannesburg 2016 (part I)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.