Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State (29232 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida / Speaker Dogara Visits Isreali Parliament (Photos) / Speaker Yakubu Dogara Visits Bauchi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Kexcellency: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2015
Aiit
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Trailblazer1(m): 8:43am On Jul 07, 2015
sauceny:
No government official around the world has the right to fly a private jet with tax payers money.
undecided
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by boboLIL(m): 8:43am On Jul 07, 2015
ritux:

See them. First to comment kids
de frustrate ursef na...l0l
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Reference(m): 8:43am On Jul 07, 2015
Even Speaker cannot fly commercial. What has changed. What is different to honest, unbiased observers. Where is the statement that we have departed from the wasteful, profligate past.
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2015
ritux:
Noted. But is Dagora a Christian or Muslim?

Just asking.

He's a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Judolisco(m): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2015
ritux:

Just asking.
Christian now

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by matrix789: 8:45am On Jul 07, 2015
God bless You Mr Speaker
while what you do is in Line with God's destiny for souls to be won on that altar.
i pray Mr Speaker you make it to the End IJN

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by gabi98(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2015
Politics and religion sha
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2015
He left his business in abuja, flew to delta on private jet. I left my business @ my work place, commenting on this post on a public network...
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by ritux: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2015
Judolisco:
Christian now

I never knew, thought he was a Muslim.
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Reference(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2015
Oh. And after reading the text it only gets worse. To commission a 'church altar' (whatever that is), not even government/legislative business. For her birthday.....hmmm this country. Pleasures and Pain.
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Godfremeka: 8:50am On Jul 07, 2015
sauceny:
No government official around the world has the right to fly a private jet with tax payers money.
Where u see or read d law
Abeg shortup ur mouth if u no get any tyn to talk oR write
U cant appreciate good tyn in ur life
Non sense
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2015
... d speaker. Get down to work sir

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by patostation(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2015
sauceny:

Wasting tax payers money, using man-hours and using scarce aviation fuel just to commision an alter (not even a church)! Even the alters called Jehovah-Jireh and Jehovah-Nissi in the Bible did not attract such frivolity.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by IAmTobore(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2015
ritux:
Just asking.
He is doing it for his fellow Rep.
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by jiorhemen(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2015
ritux:

Just asking.

He is a practicing Christian, he did his thanksgiving after he was elected as speaker, at Living Faith Church, Goshen, Abuja
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2015
sauceny:

Are you for real? He didn't flew with one of the presidential fleet aircraft's and there is no where it is stated that he used tax payers money to hire the private jet
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by dangoteinfo23: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2015
BUY DANGOTE CEMENT AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE OF N1200 PER BAG DIRECT FROM THE FACTORY, CALL SALES MANAGER NOW ON 08166348702 FOR BOOKING.

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by IAmTobore(m): 8:59am On Jul 07, 2015
Christianwalase:
I thought they said the asaba airport is not up to standard? i didnt know there is a runway there. Y didnt he travel by land?
Two thing that makes an airport, is the runway and countrol tower. The standard those buddies were talking about is the departure and arrival hall. But the airport looks cool though. It was all campaign strategies.
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Iyke1998(m): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari need to probe this man..
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by africanusvu(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2015
Political pastors giving wrong impresion of Christianity to nest generation,A woman building an altar and inviting a muslim politician to commision it,immaging comisioning of an Altar of God,havnt heard of such,meanwhile,Aren't women bared from entering and officiating in the altar of God(Book o Timothy) well,may our conscience shall judge us all
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by emamos: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
I dnt knw why i just natureraly love this man!!!

If u love hIM 2, hIT "LIKE"

If u dnt like hIM AND WANT Him to be inpeached hIT "SHERE

saraki till 2019...wish hIM LONG LIFE AND WISDOM!!!
omo saraki,diedie fa
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by teepsee(f): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2015
Will I say I'm surprise or I am not that this sheit made FB? When will we learn to discuss something reasonable . Is the pictures of him coming down from plan should be the point of discussion or if what he went for was to our benefit.

What I noticed is that we also contribute in making those So called representative what they are
. When because Mr A is from my side I will support him in every mess n criticize Mr D cause he is not from my side, then I will agree with someone who said the youth are not yet ready to lead.

God help us. undecided
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Doyin400l(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2015
Bokoharam kill dem all....d fuckin infidels.I hate christian bastard foolish looters.
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2015
Our leaders are good at waste. Of what benefit is the alter to the people of Delta state and Nigeria?
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by meforyou1(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2015
ritux:

Just asking.
christain
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by phonespecs: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2015
Thats the Trend i guess...

Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Jowonloju(m): 9:16am On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=danpaul1 post=35576765]I believe Dogara would make a great speaker.. He wouldnt be pushed around like previous speakers. Hence his decisions would always favour the teeming masses[/quote
If that is true, by now he should have principal officers in the house now.
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Judolisco(m): 9:16am On Jul 07, 2015
ritux:

I never knew, thought he was a Muslim.
he is jst lyk Yakubu gowon
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Skoopy(m): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2015
A politician to commission an alter? Where on earth are "men of God".

Wonders will not Cease to end.
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by emamos: 9:18am On Jul 07, 2015
Doyin400l:
Bokoharam kill dem all....d fuckin infidels.I hate christian bastard foolish looters.
senseless
Re: Photos Of Speaker Dogara Visits To Delta State by Kennyfancy(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2015
ritux:

Just asking.
yes he is a christain. a member of living faith church A K A winners chapel, nt jst member bt dedicated member,, nah i guest u knw y he always win,= becos he is a winner

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Reacts To Murder Allegation By Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu / Peter Obi: I'll Stop Campaigning, If Anyone Proves I Misused Money As Governor / Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.