Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police (51901 Views)

Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters / Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by mavelo: 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinizia:
I hate these bàstards!!
That makes us different from the rest of the world. "Love your enemy as yourself."
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I think that would be the best,they're too violent,there was a day I went to buy something late at night at a northerner's shop and was searching for what to buy,next thing he said was I should leave or buy whatever I want to buy instead of playing with his stuffs,i joked with him a lil bit,and next thing,he started swearing in hausa,shouting like a mad man I had to live his shop without buying,i was actually very scared cos he could do anything right there,and the funniest thing is he dressed very islamic with beards,yet violent when the prophet we're all copying was very cool,gentle,and patient,no one ever said the prophet was yelling angrily at someone,Northerners are too violent,the way they behave is not different from those Quraysh idol worshipers of jahiliya period

Lol! Do you even pray? I'm just curious,
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by iamrealdeji(m): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Lol! Do you even pray? I'm just curious,
what has that got to do with our discussion? We're talking about attitude,we ain't talking about prayers,of course,i do pray but I do miss salat as well

1 Like

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by iamrealdeji(m): 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
omooba969:

Sorry o brother, is it true dat quran is read frm d bck as opposed to d way we all knw dat books r read?

Jes asking. smiley
yeah,Quran is read from backwards because arabic is writing from right and not left like others,arabic is unique and it's Hatu(lettering) is from right(meaning positive,everything right is positive and clean in Islam) you enter mosque with your right leg first and get out with your left leg out first,you must not eat or drink with your left hand also,it must be your right,you must not recite the Quran and point it along with your left hands and you must be clean(must have a valid Janabah) before you can touch the Quran or pray to God.
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by iamrealdeji(m): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
egobetatoday:

ehen keep telling them like dat because very soon u will be ashamed to call yourself a muslim. islam means peace lol
I can never be ashamed and will never be ashamed to call myself a muslim because Islam is perfect and I'm proud of it,Northerners apart,they have nothing to do with Islam,have you ever been to Dubai or any arab country? Even you'd be wishing you were a muslim if you see the way they live
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by philGeo(m): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Muslims are the problem of earth, your Brother is the President now, and Monkeys and Baboons are soaking with Blood, imaging people put Bomb and kill themselves now want to kill innocent Christian, according somebody, "if terrorists last more than 24 Hours Government hand is involved.
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by omooba969(m): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
yeah,Quran is read from backwards because arabic is writing from right and not left like others,arabic is unique and it's Hatu(lettering) is from right(meaning positive,everything right is positive and clean in Islam) you enter mosque with your right leg first and get out with your left leg out first,you must not eat or drink with your left hand also,it must be your right,you must not recite the Quran and point it along with your left hands and you must be clean(must have a valid Janabah) before you can touch the Quran or pray to God.

Interesting, 10x. smiley
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
what has that got to do with our discussion? We're talking about attitude,we ain't talking about prayers,of course,i do pray but I do miss salat as well

You twirly dumb f*ck! Who do you think you're trying to impress here? Throwing people under the bus because you want to fit in? You wannabe piece of sh*t! These northerners you insult, now, I'm not claiming superiority, but you do know that if not for them you'll still be worshipping oduduwa right? Imbec.ile. Saudi the prophets nationality have been bombing Yemen, I guess the prophets nationals are a disgrace to islam eh? You're better than them right? They are like jahiliyyah kafirs right? Stup.id arse monger! I read your post only once and I knew this f.ucker doesn't even pray, and when I asked he had the cohones to say "I do miss salat". Then what sort of muslim are your. You know just by that statement your status as a muslim became void right? Sprag! Look at the people you follow! Look at the posts and comments you make, foolish shameless he goat! Then you come here to flex like you Gandhi, who the f.uck do you think you are? Writing stuff about the prophet (pbuh), you think they give a sh.it about you or the prophet? Clown! I sh.it on your face, Continue parading yourself like the dunce you are and exhibiting your stupidity! Clown!
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by omohj: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
misscastle:

Chillax.. we ain't all like that; maybe the majority..

But calling us bastards... that's too much

I dey shame for all muslims... Islam no suppose exist again...
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jimohsunday:
Where are the Abokis? Am not seeing their useless comments .

Shut the f.uck up! Prick! What do you want to do with our comments? Friggin chutney ferret!
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
misscastle:

Chillax.. we ain't all like that; maybe the majority..

But calling us bastards... that's too much

What sort of dimwitted statement is this? Apologetic trash! Your hausa still sucks btw, you're not fooling anybody!
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
limamintruth:

Dan-daudu kamarka grin
Jakin bayarbe kawai tongue

A'a. Banda zagin yare ko akida. Kai Ka San munfi karfin irin wannan dolancin. Ka zage shi in ta Kama, Amma ba dai yaren shi ko mutanen shi ba. Dama dai inyamuri ne grin
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by iamrealdeji(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
[b]@iamrealdeji, Young man are you more Muslem than the Northerners and Middle-east save that crap to yourself this guys are doing what MohaMAD ask them to do you are here defending thrash I guess you don't have a Ko.ran read this; Ko.ran Chapter/Surah 47:4-13
Mohammed/Muhammad
THE KORAN (Qur’an)

Fact: all Muslims are duty bound to obey Koran. (*) During last 1400 years this passage has happened countless times. Wherever Islam exists- violence and hatred follows. This quote authorizes execution of all unbelievers.

(#) Unbelievers include every person in the Universe who is not a Muslim. As instructed by the Koran all unbelievers must be converted to Islam or killed- no exceptions.

It should be noted that although I used the word ‘conversion’ true to Western meaning in reality, Islam does not call it ‘conversion.’ Islam calls it ‘Reversion.’ For Islam claims that every person on the planet is born Muslim and that our evil parents raised us as ‘Non-Muslim’ in the ‘Belief System’ we have been taught. Therefore by Islamic backward logic when a Non-Muslim becomes a ‘Muslim’ they are not converting to Islam they are reverting back to Islam from the date they were born as a Muslim.

‘Those that make war against Allah and His apostle and spread disorders in the land shall be put to death or crucified or have their hands and feet cut off on alternate sides, or be banished from the country. They shall be held to shame in this world and sternly punished in the next: except those that repent before you reduce them. For you must know that Allah is forgiving and merciful.’

Koran ‘The Table’/‘Al-Ma’idah’ 5:33

‘Fight for the sake of Allah those that fight against you, but do not attack them first. Allah does not love the aggressors. Kill them wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you. Idolatry is worse than carnage. But do not fight them within the precincts of the Holy Mosque unless they attack you there; if they attack you put them to the sword. Thus shall the unbelievers be rewarded: but if they mend their ways, know that Allah is forgiving and merciful. Fight against them until idolatry is no more and Allah’s religion reigns supreme. But if they mend their ways, fight none except the evil-doers.’

Koran ‘The Cow’/‘Al-Baqarah’ 2: 190-193

Fact: This instruction authorizes murder of kafir/infidels (non-believers).

‘Believers do not seek the friendship of the infidels and those who were given the Book before you, who have made of your religion a jest and a pastime. Have fear of Allah, if you are true believers. When you call them to pray, they treat their prayers as a jest and a pastime. They do this because they are devoid of understanding.’ (In other words do not assimilate)

Koran 5:57

Remember when a Muslim says, “I believe in the Koran.” It means I believe in every verse in the Koran. And it also means that all Muslims who believe in the Koran shall not honestly take infidels for friends. The Koran instruction is so absolute that any Muslim who believes in the Koran and claims to be friends with infidels is in fact a ‘two-faced liar’ and cannot ever be trusted. When Muslims hold majority power they will turn against all infidels including those they have falsely claimed to be friends.
Mind you don't qoute me to tell me rubbish about this Religion again I Respect you Good Day! [/b]
Stop talking about verses Allah was instructing the prophet on how to deal with the Qurayshi that were worshiping Idols then,they challenged the prophet with violence,they induced war and what should you expect? That doesn't mean that God instructed us,if you don't understand the Quran,stop misleading people. And no one order any muslim to kill you because you're a christian,so stop saying what you don't know. As for the hands getting cut off and sentencing someone to death,that's Sharia,and that's why they don't have armed robbers in middle eastern countries that yall are going to,and what do they do to someone that killed someone? Wouldn't judge order him killed?
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Doyin400l(m): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
kill em all infidels..I hate Christian pole I will keep on killing you guys.h
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Doyin400l(m): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
kill em all infidels..I hate Christian pple I will keep on killing you guys. ISLAM or no religion
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
egobetatoday:

are u asking us? boko boys have their role model as prophet mohammed now. ehen abeg remind me how many wars ur prophet go supervise?
do I sound like a muslim? well, im nt
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by limamintruth: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

A'a. Banda zagin yare ko akida. Kai Ka San munfi karfin irin wannan dolancin. Ka zage shi in ta Kama, Amma ba dai yaren shi ko mutanen shi ba. Dama dai inyamuri ne grin

Sha re shi kawai. Dan rai nin wayyo..
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by iamrealdeji(m): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

You twirly dumb f*ck! Who do you think you're trying to impress here? Throwing people under the bus because you want to fit in? You wannabe piece of sh*t! These northerners you insult, now, I'm not claiming superiority, but you do know that if not for them you'll still be worshipping oduduwa right? Imbec.ile. Saudi the prophets nationality have been bombing Yemen, I guess the prophets nationals are a disgrace to islam eh? You're better than them right? They are like jahiliyyah kafirs right? Stup.id arse monger! I read your post only once and I knew this f.ucker doesn't even pray, and when I asked he had the cohones to say "I do miss salat". Then what sort of muslim are your. You know just by that statement your status as a muslim became void right? Sprag! Look at the people you follow! Look at the posts and comments you make, foolish shameless he goat! Then you come here to flex like you Gandhi, who the f.uck do you think you are? Writing stuff about the prophet (pbuh), you think they give a sh.it about you or the prophet? Clown! I sh.it on your face, Continue parading yourself like the dunce you are and exhibiting your stupidity! Clown!
another violent northerner is on the loose,aboki,thank God he's not with me side by right now,this dude would have pulled out a butcher's knife and try to stab,did I insult you? That's why they said you guys are too violent,we've not finished concluding and a northern prototype has shown the true northern nature,hope you're not holding a knife in your pocket,this dude is so aggressive gosh,northerners why? Why? Are you telling me you've never missed prayers in your life? You're telling me you're not a sinner,you keep telling lies,hiding under religion and doing some very bad things(it obviously shows in your attitude) underneath,why the aggression northern boy? You obviously think you're better than me because you never missed prayers right? you can't judge dude,you guys are so arrogant that anybody you see that is not as religious as you are,you see them as inferior and you see them as products of hell and see yourself as product of paradise,youre not God. This is another example of boko boys,i'm damn sure if you have a bomb in your hands,you'd have detonated it for everybody to blow with your anger,Islam is a religion of peace,people like you are going around trying to ruin our reputation,prophet Muhammad never insulted this much and yet you claim to be emulating him,you maybe more religious than me,maybe you say your five times without missing any,but some of your gay brothers also say their 5 times daily,Shekau is probably much more religious than you and it doesn't mean he has that fear of God,ruthless species. Should insult be the next thing? Even to a fellow muslim? And you claim to pray 5 times.
Of course,we learned from Usman Dan Fodio because Islam has to start from somewhere,If there wasn't Dan Fodio and a yoruba happens to accept Islam before,he would have probably thought you guys,so,you guys were born muslims before Dan Fodio?
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
omohj:

I dey shame for all muslims... Islam no suppose exist again...
I'm not a Muslim, dude
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by DonXavi(m): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
M
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by mekybabe1: 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Well said!
iamrealdeji:
Northerners are disgrace to Islam and they're doing nothing but assassinating the prophet's character. Prophet Muhammad said do not force anybody into Islam,give even non-muslims gifts and take care of them like your brothers,prophet said do not discriminate against anyone cos he's non muslim,the prophet's life is so simple,I hope you know how those Arabs in Dubai live, they accommodate everyone,theyre social,educated,they do things right and it doesn't mean they're not practising,prophet Muhammad said "seek knowledge even if the place is as far as China" but these mad,lunatic northerners are the main problems of muslims in Nigeria and Nigeria generally and they have the most wicked,ungodly people,any slight argument,an average northerner would pull out knife and stab,northerners have the highest number of gays in Nigeria and yet they hide under religion,Insulting Islam,Insulting Prophet Muhammad,Insult is what I call this,prophet Muhammad was never an extremist,he was fashionable to the extent that he loved to dress well,oil his hair with olive oil,style it,comb it always,even grow his hair to shoulder length at times,trim it to style at times,unlike these mad Northerners that consider everything as haram,awon werey oshi,ota Olohun,what has christians done wrong to burn churches? When prophet Muhammad they think they're following used to feed christians and give them milk and love to them. Northerners are probably reading Quran upside down or are not even following the words of the Quran and they'll account for everything
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
another violent northerner is on the loose,aboki,thank God he's not with me side by right now,this dude would have pulled out a butcher's knife and try to stab,did I insult you? That's why they said you guys are too violent,we've not finished concluding and a northern prototype has shown the true northern nature,hope you're not holding a knife in your pocket,this dude is so aggressive gosh,northerners why? Why? Are you telling me you've never missed prayers in your life? You're telling me you're not a sinner,you keep telling lies,hiding under religion and doing some very bad things(it obviously shows in your attitude) underneath,why the aggression northern boy? You obviously think you're better than me because you never missed prayers right? you can't judge dude,you guys are so arrogant that anybody you see that is not as religious as you are,you see them as inferior and you see them as products of hell and see yourself as product of paradise,youre not God. This is another example of boko boys,i'm damn sure if you have a bomb in your hands,you'd have detonated it for everybody to blow with your anger,Islam is a religion of peace,people like you are going around trying to ruin our reputation,prophet Muhammad never insulted this much and yet you claim to be emulating him,you maybe more religious than me,maybe you say your five times without missing any,but some of your gay brothers also say their 5 times daily,Shekau is probably much more religious than you and it doesn't mean he has that fear of God,ruthless species. Should insult be the next thing? Even to a fellow muslim? And you claim to pray 5 times.
Of course,we learned from Usman Dan Fodio because Islam has to start from somewhere,If there wasn't Dan Fodio and a yoruba happens to accept Islam before,he would have probably thought you guys,so,you guys were born muslims before Dan Fodio?

Shut the f.uck up! You have no bleeping right to play Gandhi here dumb f.uck! After you're done raining insults on the north you're here trying to use diplomacy? Lol! mess you! You know where to shove your compromise. Brain washed apologetic dweeb! You're here trying to claim sanity over the northerners on what grounds dumb a.ss? What I know is, a true muslim never judges other muslims or takes sides against! So these idiotts blazed a church! Put yourself in their position Im.becile! Not to come here blaming tribal superiority! What do you mean by missing prayers? There's no such thing as missing prayers sh.it stabber, a true muslim knows that but you here trying to impress the igbos or who ever the fuc.k you want to and you think the best way is by throwing us under the bus? Screw you arse monger! I'm not claiming superiority over you because of prayers or what not, I do that because the main difference between a Muslim and a non muslim is that we pray, and you obviously don't care about it, wha does that make you? Islam is a religion of peace, so you wreak havoc and promote hate trying to preach that? Is that what your alpha taught you? Dweeb! You my friend are the disgrace to islam and Muslims.

I used to respect you westerners, but now, I will bring you too under close scrutiny, since that's what the hate mongers want and you fell into their trap and turned against your brothers, you just made an enemy of me today mate. See the fact that you said this means that there are a lot more of you who feel the same way but eat amongst us calling their bi.tch a.ss selves our brothers, I will make it my mission to expose these hypocrites.

I feel superior to you because I know I will never sell a brother out the way you did. Hypocritical bi.tch as faggit!

And you are one of those dumb ignorant foolish goats wHo believe usman Bil Foduye brought islam to the north? Or you actually think the hausa fulani war was about religion? Smh! Loool! Clueless fooool! I suggest you watch where you step next time. Frighin poo pushing Sodite.
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
mekybabe1:
Well said!

Well said my as*! Another hypocrite here, well f.uck you and what you think! Dweeb!
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
limamintruth:

Sha re shi kawai. Dan rai nin wayyo..

Ai babu Wanda ya bani haushi Kaman iamrealdeji , Ka duba irin wannan munafincin. Ka karanta abin da yayi ta rubutawa, ai Wallahi ya Shiga ukwu a NL, duk inda na ganshi sai na sa shi kuka. Munafikin banza!
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Stop talking about verses Allah was instructing the prophet on how to deal with the Qurayshi that were worshiping Idols then,they challenged the prophet with violence,they induced war and what should you expect? That doesn't mean that God instructed us,if you don't understand the Quran,stop misleading people. And no one order any muslim to kill you because you're a christian,so stop saying what you don't know. As for the hands getting cut off and sentencing someone to death,that's Sharia,and that's why they don't have armed robbers in middle eastern countries that yall are going to,and what do they do to someone that killed someone? Wouldn't judge order him killed?

Oooh! Looool! Dumbo! But the middle eastern countries are fighting too? Are they a shame to islam? Do you feel superior to them to?minger arse wipe!

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Doyin400l:
kill em all infidels..I hate Christian pple I will keep on killing you guys.
ISLAM or no religion

Here I'm going to assume you're just a really angry brother, or you're a non muslim trying to instigate hate?
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by scorpio1(m): 1:10am On Jul 08, 2015
erunz:
The commissioner of police in Plateau state, Nasiru Oki, has said two churches were on Monday set ablaze by angry persons protesting bomb explosion at a mosque Sunday night in Jos.

The commissioner of police made the disclosure Monday evening at the police headquarters in Jos.

While briefing journalists on the police’s investigations, he said no arrest had been made so far.

He noted that no life was lost in the church incidents but property allegedly worth millions of naira were destroyed.

Mr. Oki also said that 42 people were killed in the twin bomb explosions on Sunday. He said 20 people died in the first explosion at a restaurant while 22 others died in the second at a mosque.

He said 50 people were hospitalized for various degree of injuries and are being treated in hospitals within Jos.

He also presented an undetonated locally-made device recovered from the first scene. He said according to police bomb experts, the device was capable of destroying a complex.

The National Emergency Management Agency, NEMA, had said 44 people were killed in the twin bomb attacks, while the Plateau state government said only 18 people lost their lives.

Meanwhile, military check points have been restored in most parts of the state. All the disbanded military check points in Riyom, Barkinladi, Bauchi roads and those within Jos metropolis were remounted by members of the Special Taskforce on Jos crisis.

The police commissioner declined comment on the reappearance of military check points. He, however, urged residents to endure the development.

The state governor had appealed to President Muhamadu Buhari to allow the restoration of checkpoints.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/north-central/186181-jos-bomb-blasts-angry-protesters-burn-churches-police.html

Was he soaking garri wen he decided to remove the checkpoints, someone check how many lives and crime ratee since he removed the checkpoints,,,nonseeenssss....
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 08, 2015
Soon!
That is why you should repent.
cold:

..And when is this going to happen?
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by shedraq1: 1:25am On Jul 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I can never be ashamed and will never be ashamed to call myself a muslim because Islam is perfect and I'm proud of it,Northerners apart,they have nothing to do with Islam,have you ever been to Dubai or any arab country? Even you'd be wishing you were a muslim if you see the way they live

My friend stop mentioning Dubai and come down to Nigerian Muslims and those in Iraq,Afghanistan, Yemen, Iran, Syria....Ask yourself these questions
1 is it christians that started ISIS, BOKO HARAM, AL-QAEDA,HAMAS,AL-SHABAB etc and stop being myopic

Moslems are causing enough trouble and sorrow all over the world compared to christians who eat tithes
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 08, 2015
I rather remain single than marry an aboki,evil hearts
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by iamrealdeji(m): 1:54am On Jul 08, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Oooh! Looool! Dumbo! But the middle eastern countries are fighting too? Are they a shame to islam? Do you feel superior to them to?minger arse wipe!
who's talking to this Boko Haram boy? Keep your mouth shut anytime I'm talking cos your mouth stinks, filthy aboki
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by iamrealdeji(m): 2:50am On Jul 08, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Shut the f.uck up! You have no bleeping right to play Gandhi here dumb f.uck! After you're done raining insults on the north you're here trying to use diplomacy? Lol! mess you! You know where to shove your compromise. Brain washed apologetic dweeb! You're here trying to claim sanity over the northerners on what grounds dumb a.ss? What I know is, a true muslim never judges other muslims or takes sides against! So these idiotts blazed a church! Put yourself in their position Im.becile! Not to come here blaming tribal superiority! What do you mean by missing prayers? There's no such thing as missing prayers sh.it stabber, a true muslim knows that but you here trying to impress the igbos or who ever the fuc.k you want to and you think the best way is by throwing us under the bus? Screw you arse monger! I'm not claiming superiority over you because of prayers or what not, I do that because the main difference between a Muslim and a non muslim is that we pray, and you obviously don't care about it, wha does that make you? Islam is a religion of peace, so you wreak havoc and promote hate trying to preach that? Is that what your alpha taught you? Dweeb! You my friend are the disgrace to islam and Muslims.

I used to respect you westerners, but now, I will bring you too under close scrutiny, since that's what the hate mongers want and you fell into their trap and turned against your brothers, you just made an enemy of me today mate. See the fact that you said this means that there are a lot more of you who feel the same way but eat amongst us calling their bi.tch a.ss selves our brothers, I will make it my mission to expose these hypocrites.

I feel superior to you because I know I will never sell a brother out the way you did. Hypocritical bi.tch as faggit!

And you are one of those dumb ignorant foolish goats wHo believe usman Bil Foduye brought islam to the north? Or you actually think the hausa fulani war was about religion? Smh! Loool! Clueless fooool! I suggest you watch where you step next time. Frighin poo pushing Sodite.

Why replicating everything I already said clown? Ofcourse,we yoruba muslims have to count ourselves out of this disgraceful act of the so called Northern muslims that are over-reactive and sensitive,yes,its good to point out your mistakes so that you can tell your friends to tell their friends to tell their friends,oh yes,muslims alfas point out the mistakes of some other alfas because they can't fold their arms while some alfas ruin Islam,that's just the way I'm rolling with you Northerners. I wouldn't have dissed you that much in the comment I posted before this cos I hate to say stuffs like that to my fellow muslim brother but the Northern aggressive attitude has eaten so deep into your bones,you seem not to be yielding,the more I knock some senses into your little Northern brains,the more you show your Northern fury and Northern violent attitude,If Usman Dan Fodio was like this,how would he have brought Islam to we yorubas successfully? You guys are supposed to emulate Dan Fodio,but you're opposite,you're supposed to be the preachers of peace and preach to your fellow Northerners and all muslims around Nigeria,but it's the reverse,yall choose to emulate the violent hard headed Maitatsine,Northerners are the biggest embezzlers today,you guys have sold your conscience,Northern clerics are no more active today,none of them Is half as prominent and active as Dan Fodio and his children,I doubt If I know any Northern cleric of today the good and prominent ones seem to be extinct,Ilorin clerics have now taken that position when Northern clerics are supposed to be on radio and media preaching to all Nigerians about peace,we don't hear anything from them bro,of course yall are religious but Ungodly,Abacha was religious that he doesn't miss any prayer,but was he Godly? Materialism and violence have crippled your faith and you expect us not to say anything? When in real fact,yall brought Islam to this country,but we Yorubas are now the custodians because we appreciate it more,yall have traded out the legacy of your ancestors,you guys are just there,most of you uneducated because you attach no value to it when the prophet said you should seek knowledge anywhere you can,the few educated ones among you can't even put your education into good use by enlightening others,you rather become more violent and turn to pen robbers,social media gangstas like you and sponsors of Boko Haram,we keep pitying you everyday but you guys are not pitying yourselves,we see you like our brothers,but you don't see yourselves as such. Northerners used to be the teachers of Islam,but today,you guys are the biggest homosexuals,drug addicts,gum snuffers,sex addicts,terrorists,embezzlers,violent folks,pretenders,etc and hiding under religion when our religion despises such acts. We yorubas mingle well with other religions and we're not fake like yall,I have more christian friends than I can count that I almost forget we're not the same religion,no religious bigotry going on here,we play along well,we treat them like families and they treat us like such

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Unbundles NNPC Into 7 Units / Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. / What Is Governor Rochas Building? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.