Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead (41226 Views)

Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Just In: Bomb Blast At Biometric Screening Centre, Zaria, Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by czar001(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Shine1177:

The reason the Arabia countries and the South West Muslims don't kill is because their leaders teach and impress on their mind against it but it is not like that in the Northern part of Nigeria. Their leaders encourage them for selfish reasons. If you remember, Senator Musa Kwankwaso told Nigerians after the election that they use the Almajiris to vote out GEJ. No good leader will say such things if not that he encourage the breading of these canon in terrorists hands. I don't think joblesness and poverty is the cause because it's not peculiar to the North alone but evil indoctrination of their youth.
[/b][quote author=Shine1177 post=35593045]

you've said it all sir. . .and most of these their leaders do this for political reasons more than religion

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Folksyharry(m): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
cescky:

my sister efor taya me if na before

truth is these days i dont watch news....only come online and select what to read, because all this news enough to depress you and affect one negatively.....and we attract what we think so one has to be careful what occupies the mind.

the thing if he cant act and is dullard as people have proclaimed him to be, we have 3 tiers of goverment...those potbellied looters in the national assebly should act like they have brains and emotions, but then those ones are only after their belly. they should sit tight

the bombs will near abj real soon, perharps they will awake by then

another painful part is how is that a nation that has well read southners choose to be ruled by some one whose certificate was in question?

that aside Nigeria has been ruled by these same non educated people for years yet where are we? and their states of origin is filled with mass illitracy etc...and yet again we install some one from the same region who refused to come for a presidentail debate ? this is where i call in the man tinubu....but then tinubu as educated and rich as he is is only after his belly.

its sorry story that most youths and educated ones too that were shouting change were the ones that were deceived into imposing upon all of us this situation.. sad to see that these so called set of people didnt know that apc wre just disgrutled old members of pdp. lia mohamed etc.

if apc had fronted a fashola or ribadu(young and diffrent person) as a presidential canditate we will all they were serious, but then this isnt about seriousness but amassing wealth

its all good, wer observing.

you are on point. I was so much in support of the APC merger even though I'm from the SS but I actually expected them to present a young and proactive person with charisma and without a lot of baggage (Fashola). when they presented Buhari and started preaching change with Tinubu, OBJ and NPDP behind I knew I wasn't going to vote for them. I'm not surprised with what is happening but I really want them to get things right for sake of innocent Nigerians and to raise the standard of governance in the country

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And Others PDP Members Rocks Atiku Agbada (photos) / "Okowa For Governor" Number Plate: Michael Diden Customizes His Hummer Jeep / Ngige Hosts VP Osibanjo At His Home In Alor During Father's Burial - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.