Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Opinion: HOW TO STOP BOKOHARAM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: HOW TO STOP BOKOHARAM (647 Views)

Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam / War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. / Opinion: How CBN Can Stop Naira From Depreciating Further (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: HOW TO STOP BOKOHARAM by Coolcash1: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2015
No doubt this dreaded and evil terrorist group have sent innocent thousands to their untimely grave. They have proved to be a stubborn thorn in the flesh of government in recent times. Whilst, i will not go on to bore you with preambles, I will make my submissions to the house for critique, acceptance or rebuttal.

If we in the south and east think its just a northern ''nightmare'' then, we will be making an ignominious assertion. This have made me to come up with my contributions (which I believe every Nigerian must do) as a way of assisting the government in combating this monstrous group. I wish to suggest the following steps in curbing if not eliminating operation of the group in the country;

1. Reorganization of the country's security apparatus- this will entail reconstitution of national security team by bringing fresh minds on board and compulsory retirement of heads of army division in troubled states
2. Set up a 3-man panel to investigate fundamental causes of mutiny and livid showed by our gallant soldiers. Vital information on why the military has failed in winning the battle may be obtained
3. Banning of use of hijab (half and full). Experience has shown that perpetrators use this as disguise to cause havoc.
4. Massive enlightenment and re-orientation of the people. The fact is, these guys never dropped from heaven. They have families, friends, colleagues and neighbours. Because its possible for the people to be harbouring them and fear of being attacked making them not to expose them.
5. Enlist the support of local vigilante group

These are my submissions more is welcome from you nairalanders....Remember, Nigeria is our country and WE must give her our support to be great.

cc: ishilove
lalaisticlala
Re: Opinion: HOW TO STOP BOKOHARAM by winetapper: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
but when one wants to negociate who does he discuss with?
Re: Opinion: HOW TO STOP BOKOHARAM by flames007(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Opinion: HOW TO STOP BOKOHARAM by ELTON123(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
GOODLUCk bro
Re: Opinion: HOW TO STOP BOKOHARAM by shenisaac(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nice one op...
I recommend as top priority the massive reorientation of the populace.
I also support the immediate sacking of the service cheifs and a renewed dedication and morale to the troops by the appointments of credible generals
Also, vigilantes must be encouraged and supported
Re: Opinion: HOW TO STOP BOKOHARAM by Isoni(m): 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
a
Re: Opinion: HOW TO STOP BOKOHARAM by PPAngel(f): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
[size=18pt]As long as there is a doctrine somewhere which some choose to believe is divine and which rewards killing fellow humans and yourself with 79 virgins reward then you will always have boko haram

Ban Islam

That is the only solution.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Opinion: HOW TO STOP BOKOHARAM by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
Don't deceive yourself its not possible, ok First step: Ban all Arabic Islamiyya mushroom Mallam schools that contains Almajiris roaming with Plastic plates up and down, after that I will tell you the next step. Thank me latter!
Re: Opinion: HOW TO STOP BOKOHARAM by mcocolok(m): 11:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
THANK YOU OP.. I USE YOUR POST DO ASSIGNMENT. grin
Re: Opinion: HOW TO STOP BOKOHARAM by Coolcash1: 12:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
mcocolok:
THANK YOU OP.. I USE YOUR POST DO ASSIGNMENT. grin

Then I should charge you for copyright grin

Frankly, the above suggestions should be looked into by government.
Re: Opinion: HOW TO STOP BOKOHARAM by baralatie(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
No 3 and 4 is the best approach.
The Nigeria army is trying its best but the issues are
i, your army is in a war against Islamic terrorist and the connection to other terror groups is real
ii,there are sympathetic support who link them with inform of your military might,movement and personnel
iii,it is not a black and white war,it is inhabited civilian-guerilla movement
iv,they are supplied with weapons! How?

(1) (Reply)

NLNG Fund Is Our Right, Not Buhari’s Bailout - Fayose Blasts / Why Chose Media Aides To Important And Core Offices BUHARI / IGP Orders Withdrawal Of Police From Rivers LG Secretariats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.