Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

PHOTOS: Notorious Terrorist, Hussaini, Killed In Encounter With Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Notorious Terrorist, Hussaini, Killed In Encounter With Soldiers (1904 Views)

IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now / Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) / Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Notorious Terrorist, Hussaini, Killed In Encounter With Soldiers by Ephemmm: 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmmm... Everyone is aspiring to leave a better world for his/her children, but only a few is aspiring to leave a better children behind for the world.

According to one of the adages of Yoruba - 'Everyday is for the owner, but one day is for the thief'. This notorious armed-robbers was apprehended of a recent. He met his waterloo on this fateful day: "God catch am" in Fella's voice.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/06/photos-notorious-terrorist-hussaini-killed-in-encounter-with-soldiers.html

Re: PHOTOS: Notorious Terrorist, Hussaini, Killed In Encounter With Soldiers by zigi(f): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
Owner of Evil Load!! Pack your load and go to ur fada d Devil!!! FP tinz Seun!!!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Notorious Terrorist, Hussaini, Killed In Encounter With Soldiers by micseyi(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
make I book space first b4 I open the link.

But @op u no try ooo. u for post the story and the pic for here na.

Anyways, abeg modify ur post.
Re: PHOTOS: Notorious Terrorist, Hussaini, Killed In Encounter With Soldiers by ribido(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Everyday for bad boyz one day for Law enforcement Agency
Re: PHOTOS: Notorious Terrorist, Hussaini, Killed In Encounter With Soldiers by MyMouth(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Check his phone call log! Arrest and investigate everyone he spoke to. Check for numbers he may have deleted also! Let's start from there!
Re: PHOTOS: Notorious Terrorist, Hussaini, Killed In Encounter With Soldiers by bettercreature(m): 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
One down remains over 10.000 boko haram to dead,God will save us
Re: PHOTOS: Notorious Terrorist, Hussaini, Killed In Encounter With Soldiers by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: PHOTOS: Notorious Terrorist, Hussaini, Killed In Encounter With Soldiers by frankzone: 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ephemmm:
Hmmm... Everyone is aspiring to leave a better world for his/her children, but only a few is aspiring to leave a better children behind for the world.

According to one of the adages of Yoruba - 'Everyday is for the owner, but one day is for the thief'. This notorious armed-robbers was apprehended of a recent. He met his waterloo on this fateful day: "God catch am" in Fella's voice.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/06/photos-notorious-terrorist-hussaini-killed-in-encounter-with-soldiers.html
June 2014? You well so?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Notorious Terrorist, Hussaini, Killed In Encounter With Soldiers by delegiwa(m): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
OP, hope you aren't trying to tell us this man was killed today, yesterday, this week, last month or within May 2015 as this is an old picture of a terrorist killed when they accidentally ran into soldiers earlier this year and was posted on NL.

Please take note.

Tnx.
Re: PHOTOS: Notorious Terrorist, Hussaini, Killed In Encounter With Soldiers by hazyfm: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
FOLLOWING
Re: PHOTOS: Notorious Terrorist, Hussaini, Killed In Encounter With Soldiers by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
we are winning the war against boko Haram.
Re: PHOTOS: Notorious Terrorist, Hussaini, Killed In Encounter With Soldiers by LegatusGlaber(m): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
How many times dem wan kill this man na? The man was killed more than a year back na, haba
Re: PHOTOS: Notorious Terrorist, Hussaini, Killed In Encounter With Soldiers by Dannyset(m): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
If u wanna trend on NL with picture story, pls show us the face of the dead criminal. Dead n when he was alive pic, so we can know what type of tune we want to dance to. For me dis is vague.
Re: PHOTOS: Notorious Terrorist, Hussaini, Killed In Encounter With Soldiers by dalyricist: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Always

Hi guys, I did a song with my guy and I just dropped the single... You guys can download the song here http:// www.datafilehost.com/d/56774981 and drop your comments Airforce1, oya come show me the way, my nigga
Re: PHOTOS: Notorious Terrorist, Hussaini, Killed In Encounter With Soldiers by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
FP...just in case.
Re: PHOTOS: Notorious Terrorist, Hussaini, Killed In Encounter With Soldiers by MisterLongman(m): 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
How come Nlders didn't notice that this happened over a year ago....
@Op you are a fvcktard

(1) (Reply)

Health Focus: Overfeeding And Use Of Brooms In Nigerian Homes - Nigerian Limelig / Britain Writes FG, Requests Ex-convict Alamieyeseigha’s Extradition To London / Take Life Easy: Life Is Too Short. Lesson For All To Learn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.