Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) (36121 Views)

My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) / Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward Complains ” This Is Not The Nigeria I Was Expecting” / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by GentleFrank(m): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Igbo people are generally good people ... I have personally got to believe that.

2 Likes

Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by Imprida(f): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

They said the founding father of Asaba is an IGBO MAN, I don't know what you are talking about,besides what is the meaning of Asaba in your local dialect, they owns there not live there, You must be one of these illiterates out there.

Sorry for your poor life,face your own region, we hate you guys.
The founding father of Asaba is an igala man.
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by wytecat: 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
You can go and kill yourself and do the world a favor!

bigfrancis21:

Akuko ifo nke mgbede. *yawns loudly*
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by bigfrancis21: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
wytecat:
You can go and kill yourself and do the world a favor!

Lol. When empty brains run out of points, they resort to profanity as cover up. That's how you know them. Incapable or sustained intellectual debate. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Imprida:
The founding father of Asaba is an igala man.

You are a fool.
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by Imprida(f): 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You are a fool.
and you are the bigger fool.
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
Delta State is not an Ibo state.Op pls rectify.It's my state and I am not Ibo and would never,ever,EVER hope to be one.Thanks a lot for sharing this remarkable piece anyway.
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by architez: 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
onyedikachukwue:

actually no, asaba is too small so they have to extend to okpanam.d airport is in okpanam, legislative quarters okpanam,Gra okpanam and many others

Just curious, how come Asaba gets all the credit and nobody ever heard of opkanam?

BTW, you may care to comment on a thread I just posted in crime section called:
"Age of consent: Is this what we want?"

Whenever u post a thread also tell me.
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2015
Imprida:
and you are the bigger fool.
mad man
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by wytecat: 3:53am On Jul 18, 2015
You are well known here for your empty brain, so bring another line, this is way too watery!
bigfrancis21:

Lol. When empty brains run out of points, they resort to profanity as cover up. That's how you know them. Incapable or sustained intellectual debate. grin
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by bigfrancis21: 12:05am On Jul 21, 2015
wytecat:
You are well known here for your empty brain, so bring another line, this is way too watery!

Biko si ilo, akwukwo nni oma mana ewu atana ya. Mtchew.
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by darfay: 6:13am On Jul 21, 2015
bigfrancis21:

I don't understand y u choose 2 b a tribal bigot.the man clearly said he visited delta state nd nigeria I never read any where he said "ibo land" In his article
Y do u have 2 tag the whole of delta state iboes den when the grand university teaching hospital he commended is in oghara(urhobo land) and the commercial nerve of the state warri he also talked about (urhobo,itsekiri,izons)
Now I know asaba is igboland but the airport nd nice were not built with igbo monies. delta has oil buh no drop of it is in oshimili north nd south,ika nort east nd south,aniocha north nd south,ukwanni nd a few at ndokwa east nd south so dey don't contribute up 2 5% up delta oil wealth,delta is one d largest producer of rubber,kernel,timber but yet it is d same region dat has the oil dat also has these igr nko warri leads by far dem maybe asaba which closely followed by sapele,ughelli nd abraka
Education nko delsu is in abraka(urhobo land),delta state poly in oghara(urhobo)nd ozoro poly (isoko land )federal petroleum uni(urhobo),federal maritime uni(itsekiri) college of physical edu(urhobo),college of health tech (urhobo)
Commerce nko warri iz way ahead of asaba,housing the first mall in delta state,major hotels,markets,seaports nd home 2 d 16 billion dollar gas city,warri buiz park all already under-way et Al. nd it iz d only non state capital 2 have an airport.
I know u gonna console ur self with asaba(no man's land)is the state capital nd ifeanyi is the gov buh over 70% did not come from ibo's nd the guy being tompolo who helped 2 power nd choose his deputy for him.nd as for our dear asaba even iboes don't control it only bout 2 or 3 of the 12 commisioners are iboes, 9 out of 29 lawmakers are igboes nd the civil service is totally dominated by the original deltans. Mind u there is also a delta state govt house in warri also
so lee 2 ur erosion ravaged state.leave delta alone coz wat happens in delta iz deltan business so please don't come nd divide our state ok
Food is ready for u tribal bigots shior @ fr3do nd d mafias.
Re: Ex BBC Boss, David Hayward, Writes About His Experience In Nigeria (Igbo land) by wytecat: 4:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
ATOKU MAKU AMO ONA ORUN MA LE LO!

You are worthless than a one-legged dog!
bigfrancis21:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) / Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) / Xmas: Travelers Should Be Wary Of This Danger On Interstate Highways (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.