Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,373 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters (27378 Views)

Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state / Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by EmekaBlue(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Do a week serious evacuation of red spot cities,towns and villages..Making sure evacuation is done strategically then search and attack hide outs,bomb factories
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by trapQ: 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
we all know Islam isn't a race but in some parts of the world today, Islam is becoming or has become tribal. eg, the middle east. you can almost always guess right about the religion of someone who is from there without having to meet or know them personally

back to the matter., Muslims are really easily brainwashed. I mean how do you convince someone to blow himself up and others just by making vain promises of 72virgins and material possessions in the after life. that speaks volumes of Islam and its believers.

this has little or nothing to do with education. killing is their "watch word" anyways. if abdulmuttalab with all his exposure, education and wealth could do it, then I don't see the reason for this discussion. if Osama with all that education, money and exposure turn out the world most notorious terrorist of all time then maybe you should try convincing a mad man how Islam isn't a religion of deceit and brainwashing.

bye!
neocortex:

That is incorrect , every human barring mental instability has similar tendencies of being brainwashed with the likelihood
decreasing with education.
Mind you , Muslim is neither a race nor as tribe , it is just a belief.
As for the process of brainwashing that you painted it is too simplistic when compared to reality.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Lilswaghanxum(m): 1:17am On Jul 08, 2015
Why the constant ranting? Baba is winning the war already
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by cool318(m): 4:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Bombing will only stop in the NE when the CHIBOK girls & other 1000 kidnapped Girls have been exhausted.
Then Men suicide bombers will arise. Nigerian millitary,SSS/DSS need to go back to the drawing Board & re-invent another ACT OF WAR!!!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by ifeomabernard(f): 5:45am On Jul 08, 2015
Wearing of Hijab should be barn but of course it's their religion so they won't allow it! at least we can put an end to female suicide bombers!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by esho18: 6:53am On Jul 08, 2015
we sit everyday, surf d net, watch d news,read newspaper n al we c n hear is death death death bombs, accidents,ritual n other economy issh. wen wil al ds stop? despite been d giants of africa,does dt mean we shd b d giant of problems? we al studied english lang na n we knw "we ar winnig d war s an irony"....

God bles ds nation!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by MrCounselor: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2015
francescainnoce:

No dear!!! Not at all!!!!
I'm not linking him to these crazy terrorists nor its activities at least not without a proof.
But then what is he doing about this??
Consecutively if I'm not mis-informed, there have being report on constant bombing in past dayssssssss....
We want our president to assure us or better still re-assure us that we are safe..
Mind you I'm far away from Africa but regardless those victims are humans and deserve the right* to living or??
I love ur mature response N explanation. Bless U.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by dataland: 7:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Cheapest Mtn data bundle ever at give away price

Buy mtn data valid for a month
check my profile for more details
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by neocortex: 7:36am On Jul 08, 2015
trapQ:
we all know Islam isn't a race but in some parts of the world today, Islam is becoming or has become tribal. eg, the middle east. you can almost always guess right about the religion of someone who is from there without having to meet or know them personally

back to the matter., Muslims are really easily brainwashed. I mean how do you convince someone to blow himself up and others just by making vain promises of 72virgins and material possessions in the after life. that speaks volumes of Islam and its believers.

this has little or nothing to do with education. killing is their "watch word" anyways. if abdulmuttalab with all his exposure, education and wealth could do it, then I don't see the reason for this discussion. if Osama with all that education, money and exposure turn out the world most notorious terrorist of all time then maybe you should try convincing a mad man how Islam isn't a religion of deceit and brainwashing.

bye!

If you follow the happenings in the middle east very closely, you will know they have thousands of
of different tribes even though they are all "Muslims" and that is the reason the security situation
in the middle east is so complicated.
It is easy for news reporters to paint ISIS as an Islamic force who has wide support from
locals in Iraq and Syria but the truth is that ISIS isn't welcome in many parts of Iraq and Syria
because of tribal allegiance. Consequently, ISIS always leave tales of destruction in any part they
conquer.

As to the brainwashing , while education may mitigate against brainwashing , it
is not a perfect solution and most isolated people can be brainwashed if "preached" to
for a very long time.
It is the same method military uses in training new recruits , isolate and drill and it has
huge success rates regardless of whether the person is "black" or "white" , "Muslim" or "christian".

As to the cases of Osama and Abdulmutalab they both chose what to believe based on
their conviction.
One thing I might agree with you on is that Islam fanaticism tends to accommodate people
who have violent and nihilistic mindset.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by trapQ: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2015
that last sentence is just what I wanted to hear. smiley

we can now finally agree.
neocortex:

If you follow the happenings in the middle east very closely, you will know they have thousands of
of different tribes even though they are all "Muslims" and that is the reason the security situation
in the middle east is so complicated.
It is easy for news reporters to paint ISIS as an Islamic force who has wide support from
locals in Iraq and Syria but the truth is that ISIS isn't welcome in many parts of Iraq and Syria
because of tribal allegiance. Consequently, ISIS always leave tales of destruction in any part they
conquer.

As to the brainwashing , while education may mitigate against brainwashing , it
is not a perfect solution and most isolated people can be brainwashed if "preached" to
for a very long time.
It is the same method military uses in training new recruits , isolate and drill and it has
huge success rates regardless of whether the person is "black" or "white" , "Muslim" or "christian".

As to the cases of Osama and Abdulmutalab they both chose what to believe based on
their conviction.
One thing I might agree with you on is that Islam fanaticism tends to accommodate people
who have violent and nihilistic mindset.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by mauriceju2(m): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2015
Who is an INFIDEL? KNOWING IT IS TO BELIEVE-IT

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

The man who walks with God always gets to his destination.

If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest
growing religion per capita in the
United States, especially in the
minority races!!

Last month I attended my annual
training session that's required for
maintaining my state prison security clearance.

During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers
representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths,
who each explained their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say.
The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.
When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked:

'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the
infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven.

If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation,
he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of
Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.

Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Muslim was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your
brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question:

Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to
heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam,
and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the WORLD!!! Should be required to read this,
but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely
publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance
to make a difference...

Please, for Christ's sake, send it on!
shema101:
I hate all these Hausa and their stupid religion..... ISLAMABAD. Quote me o, ko kan aye tongue
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by mauriceju2(m): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2015
Who is an INFIDEL? KNOWING IT IS TO BELIEVE-IT

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

The man who walks with God always gets to his destination.

If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest
growing religion per capita in the
United States, especially in the
minority races!!

Last month I attended my annual
training session that's required for
maintaining my state prison security clearance.

During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers
representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths,
who each explained their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say.
The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.
When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked:

'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the
infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven.

If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation,
he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of
Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.

Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Muslim was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your
brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question:

Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to
heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam,
and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the WORLD!!! Should be required to read this,
but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely
publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance
to make a difference...

Please, for Christ's sake, send it on!
admax:
Some stupid people were saying Boko Haram is a Northern that will stop once a Northerner becomes the President, hope they have been proved wrong.

Boko Haram won't run out of girls to use as suicide bombers because they have enough girls thanks to GEJ.

Anyway Buhari's solution to tackle insurgency hasn't been successful yet a la his forreign trips. May God help us.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by namdo(m): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2015
dabigwalls:
This will be a long hard war but it will be won by the Nigerian troops. The only help that this government is missing is informed by the very bitter aspersions that were cast on GEJ, a man who eventually willingly relinquished power in the face of electoral loss. It is important to state now that there is a psychological angle to this war and part of the loss that PMB will suffer will be from those who provide silent support for the failure of the military and the seeming 'successes' of BH due to electoral loss. This may look negligible but getting the support of all and sundry is critical to winning this war including the kids on the streets of the Niger Delta.
corroborated by the news that army generals are having fun in a mansion in borno instead of planning how to make the new MHQ effective against BH...pathetic. Buhari may not be getting the full support of the military hierarchy.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by olajide8(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
MosakuAW:

Tell that to all the elders in your home who contributed small change to send slowpoke like you to school.

Ode dindinrin

Omo ale ti won fi owo osi ju we ile baba ee!
Opono rada rada
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by MosakuAW(m): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
olajide8:

Omo ale ti won fi owo osi ju we ile baba ee!
Opono rada rada

grin

So e pain you whella. Next time you will learn how to mind your biz and also learn to respect your elders.

Omo ti oniran.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by olajide8(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
MosakuAW:

grin

So e pain you whella. Next time you will learn how to mind your biz and also learn to respect your elders.

Omo ti oniran.

Aja la san!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by MosakuAW(m): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
olajide8:

Aja la san!

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate / Teachers Absent As Borno Governor, Shettima, Takes Roll Call In Schools. PICS / Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.