Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 (43314 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by ScienceWatch: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
kennyman200:

well, you're right. But, lets think about it this way.. Dont u think, the kind of greedy pastors we've in Nigeria who takes advantage of the less privledge, collect their money and denied them the affordability of things rendered by the church like schools etc. Dont u think such less privlege person would always feel that what TB joshua did was right?
Find out why it is impossible for Prophet TB Joshua to use demonic power to do healing and deliverance of evil spirits here;

In a court of law, truth rules because God is truth. So a credible witness is very important.
Kwaku Bonsam's god is called Kofi Kofi. Kofi Kofi is a destructive demonic entity whose ruler is Satan.
Kofi Kofi is translated in Swahili as Liar Liar. Based on his history, can Kwaku Bonsam be
Accepted as a credible witness ?

In the Satanic realm, deceit and confusion reigns. Kwaku Bonsam is clearly a confused Satanic follower who cant even understand the basic spirit laws governing his chosen god.

PEOPLE OF NIGERIA, DON'T BE DECEIVED ! No Satanic powers can heal or do deliverance of evil spirits simply because it is impossible for evil to do good. It is that simple !

Jesus Christ came to empower us with this TRUTH, He said, “Satan can’t and will not work against himself."
Satan destroys health, family, community, career, etc. Satan is a sly deceiver. All good come only from God as revealed by Jesus Christ.

Too many False Pastors/ Rabbis, etc teach their congregations that a demon possessed pastor CAN DO demonic deliverance and miraculous healings. History shows how we all have been brain-washed for hundreds of years by science, governments, the Pentecostal churches, Roman Catholic Churches, Old and New Apostolic Churches and many more.

You do remember what Jesus said when the evil Jewish priests told him that he is doing - all the healing and deliverance - by the power of Satan. This is what the holy Prophet TB Joshua of Scoan Nigeria is also accused of today.

Jesus said to these so-called holy men. “Satan can’t and will not work against himself."

What does all this mean?
Even if a so-called respected but false pastor/Bishop/Prophet/Clergyman try to heal or do demon deliverance, it can’t and won’t work. Satan can’t and won’t work against himself.
Finally we all have loads of scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria that proves the holy Gospels and the Holy Books of Acts to be accurate. Truth seekers are eternally grateful to a humble servant of the true GOD, Prophet TB Joshua.
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by ScienceWatch: 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
ndidibabe:
Nonsense!! Must we hear this all the time. Can't it be kept secret between him, the widower and God. TB and show off sha...
WARNING !!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The scam on websites and Facebook called "tbjoshuawatch" was setup to destroy The Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria and the loving ministry of the holy Prophet TB Joshua. This fake websites dont allow me to make any comments that dont agree with their own satanic views on the holy work done by the Scoan church, Nigeria.

The scam websites called "tbjoshuawatch" continuously and viscously twist every good thing reported about the Scoan church.
Recently they reacted viciously to verifiable evidence based reports that Dutch theologian Professor Willem Ouweneel and his daughter stayed at the Scoan Church, Nigeria. The professor also said that he and his daughter was healed and much more.

DON’T BE FOOLED BY FOOLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by ScienceWatch: 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
WARNING !!!!!!!! WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The scam on websites and Facebook called "tbjoshuawatch" was setup to destroy The Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria and the loving ministry of the holy Prophet TB Joshua. This fake websites dont allow me to make any comments that dont agree with their own satanic views on the holy work done by the Scoan church, Nigeria.

The scam websites called "tbjoshuawatch" continuously and viscously twist every good thing reported about the Scoan church.
Recently they reacted viciously to verifiable evidence based reports that Dutch theologian Professor Willem Ouweneel and his daughter stayed at the Scoan Church, Nigeria. The professor also said that he and his daughter was healed and much more.

DON’T BE FOOLED BY FOOLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JonCina:
If you discourage him from paying tithe from the little, how can he see God's hand in the little?
Please, the bible should be our standard not any "man of God". If i don't love and trust God when I'm little, how can i believe he lifted me?

So giving this man a car is better for him after advising him not to buy a land- probably, to have a house of his own! I see, car is now an investment.
This gift of car can only make sense if the giver had given with the intention for the receiver to use it for commercial purpose; and had actually told him that!
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by brocab: 12:12am On Oct 12, 2017
TB Joshua's Scoan Church falls with great pride, {Matthew 15:13} Jesus said: every plant, which My Heavenly Father has not planted, will be pulled up by the roots.
After the building collapsed, martially everything in that building had turned into dust, nothing was left to salvage.
{Ephesians 2:19-22} We are no-longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens and fellow members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation on the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, in whom the whole building being fitted together grows into the hole temple of the Lord, In whom we are built together for a dwelling place for God in the Spirit.
By the looks of this, the Scoan building was proven to be empty spirituality, it didn't have the cornerstone to support the foundations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6mdIINem-M
ScienceWatch:
Israel falsely claim that the Christian/Gentiles owe their spiritual inheritance to Israel. What a sad Joke ! Israel is today still destroying Christian Churchs. Israel has recently awarded the Holy Prophet TB Joshua with a great Humanitarian Award, and rightly so.
Historically, Israel Jews rejected and then killed the Messiah after witnessing the mind-blowing miracles and also saw how their congregations were flocking to Jesus for healings. They saw their dead churches/Synagogues empty.

Their flock was not fooled any longer. They used vicious methods to whip loyalty into there people. Today the Jews are still burning Christian churches. Now troubled Israel is appealing for help from the Gentile christian believers that continue two thousand years later to deeply honour the risen Messiah.
Paul the disciple wrote the following in 2 Corinthians 11:24: "Five times I received from the Jews thirty-nine lashes." And, as you are aware the greatest opposition and persecution against him and his ministry came from Judaizers.

Two thousand years later, even Christian leaders reject all evidence pointing to miraculous healings coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria for the same reason: Fearing that their flock will leave their dead churches and go to Scoan for healing, etc.
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by brocab: 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
I was listening to Jimmy Swaggart with his son last night, he preaches against prosperity pimps, and than turns around asking for $5000 from everyone to invest in books getting one free of charge 'his say, how we should connect to God, plus Jimmy Swaggart had written a study bible, selling each $1000.
It just shows how these Prosperity preachers work across the globe, the Televisions are flooded with idea's to gain a financial wage. Jesus said: get out of My Fathers house, this is a house of prayer. It doesn't matter how the truth sounds, there will always be someone out there that disobey's the Word of God and chooses to rip off millions. "And you that tithe, walk away, Jesus had told you to walk away.{1 Timothy 6:3-5}
Of cause no-one seems to mention the bible, there's no price given on that, if people read the bible more, instead of relying on other books, they will know there is only one way into the kingdom of God..
Prosperity pimps are everywhere, either they preach the tithing sermon or they are selling books C/D's DVD's-giving us false literature how we should understand, how they think how we should reach out to God without reading the bible.
Most of these books are written by pastors-who now believe Jesus is not the only way into Heaven, pastors that believe homosexual marriage is the right thing to vote for, pastors believe taking the mark of the beast is God's call.
One of the many books sold in Christian book stores around the globe is called The Wicca, by Gerald Gardener, this book holds pagan beliefs of witchcraft, and many have falling for it, the "Shack" by William P Young, is another best seller in stores across the globe, these men haven't the slightest idea who God is, but without a care Christian book stores are allowing these prosperity preachers sell these books that's leading thousands of believers away from the truth.
{2 Thessalonians 2:9-12} The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs and lying wonders, and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason God will send them strong delusions, that they should believe the lie, that they all maybe condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Prosperity is knocking on our doors, Christians are more focus on pleasures of unrighteousness, then they are focused on their bibles that is safely hidden in the closet.
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by brocab: 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
A cheerful giver doesn't mean it belongs to the pastor, when the pastor feels he needs to stand up every week from the pulpit asking for tithes, it proves "TITHES DOES NOT BELONG TO A PASTOR.. "TITHES BELONG TO THE POOR. These men are unstable, and it proves there's no trust between a pastor and his Church.
These days we understand the Church stands fern psychically, but mentally-its foundations are unreliable, untrusted unstable, men begging like animals, this must satisfy their souls, "Will I rob God.
Jesus said: we are to be a cheerful giver, and I am...the Lord blesses me, as I give 'a percentage doesn't enter into my mind, meaning stop relying on your pastors to give as little as 10% for you.
{Luke 14:14} Jesus said: give to those who can't pay you back, "As proven Pastors collect tithes for their personal financial gain, most pastors are takers, not givers, spending tithes on their own pleasures "buying fancy Cars, Mega Churches and homes, living the life style of the rich and the famous, while in Africa the poor stays poor, living the tithing lie-in ruins waiting to die in hunger..
{Matthew 25:35-40} Jesus said: For I was hungry and you gave Me food, I was thirsty and you gave Me drink, I was a stranger and you took Me in, I was sick and you visited Me, I was in prison and you came to Me.
Then the righteous will answer Him saying, "Lord" when did we see You hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give You drink, when did we see You a stranger and take You in, and clothed You, or when did we see You sick, or in prison to come to You?
And the King will answer and say to them, "Assuredly" I say to you, inasmuch as you did it too one of the least, you did to Me.'
Naira say's I paid my tithes, and I am a stranger and no-one took me in, I paid my tithes, I am hungry and no-one gave me food, I paid my tithes, I am thirsty and no-one gave me drink, I paid my tithes, now I am sick and no-one visited me, I paid my tithes, I was in prison and no-one came to me, then my pastor said to me, be warm my son, God is with you, and sent me away empty handed.
'And the Church of Naira say's, Blessed are the poor, who didn't receive. "Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do GOtv And DStv Censor The Name Of God? / Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter / Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.