Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 (43318 Views)

TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by famuchie: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
Which book and verse please?
Beno3:
How did he know the woman who gave the thithe cos the Bible says, when you give, don't let the other know.
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by kennyman200(m): 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
For not follwing the path of other greedy pasters, i say, may God continue to enriches you in all ramifications..

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by dharmieee(m): 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
He simply lacks an understanding of the bible.This is apparent in all he does.TB Joshua is not the owner of the tithe,it God's.God is not a partial God,his rules apply to all and sundry.You give God your tithe because you love him.Any doctrine outside the bible is baseless and hypocritical
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
embarassed so, that's all he could do with money he needed so bad undecided Pay tithe, buy land sad
Udo odikwa grin
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by Bonapart(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
So the new publicity stunt is returning tithe now? Love to see him make a public announcement, "NO MORE GIVING OF TITHES" That would be better. Meanwhile the over 100 South Africans who die in your collapsed building remained dead.
your useless brothers(boko haram) are killing for your in existing allah.... you're here talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by Bonapart(m): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
IdiAmin2:
what of the souls of the 100+ people that perished in his building that he didn't get authorised planning permission for?

Is he going to return that as well?
the next one that will crash will be upon ur head.... Hediot
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by olajubu100(m): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
This kind of rubbish people are saying against men of GOD are always the cause of untimely death among the youths. Nowadays ,you hear accidents killing students in large numbers and a lot of unfortunate things happening to the youths. When you talk to ministers of GOD anyhow, GOD has a way of pilling up your blasphemy and suddenly, the penalty would follow when you don't expect. Becareful of what you say about these people. (Eni to ba leti kogbo).

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by KemiJesus(f): 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Good one, may the oil nd grace of God upon you never go dry. God bless you man of God!
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by pBuhari(f): 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
TB always surprises me with the way he gives to the poor
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by oieda: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
He can give the same amount back to the person but he is not returning the tithe.
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
na old old news una go dey post...this has taken place 2 years ago in synagogue....#
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by chiscodedon(m): 9:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
1000percent reasons why you should pay your tithe...God works in mysterious ways...may see it in the eyes of a man like TB Joshua saw it, but still God used him again to bless his tithe...if not the tithe..who knows there wouldn't have been car.hallelujah
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by Maximus85(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
So the new publicity stunt is returning tithe now? Love to see him make a public announcement, "NO MORE GIVING OF TITHES" That would be better. Meanwhile the over 100 South Africans who die in your collapsed building remained dead.

See, that case is dead and buried. This is Naija, anything will happen.
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by nanaiza: 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
dis is d comment I v read since dat is making sense, if the pastor is a true Bible reader and follower of its teachings, he wont v returned d tithe but instead commend the man, do more and use him as example in one of his teachings. but he just went on and contradict the word of God.
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by misreal(m): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
dharmieee:
He simply lacks an understanding of the bible.This is apparent in all he does.TB Joshua is not the owner of the tithe,it God's.God is not a partial God,his rules apply to all and sundry.You give God your tithe because you love him.Any doctrine outside the bible is baseless and hypocritical
yes,if he wants to do charity,then it is allowed. but doing charity with tithe is not biblical..
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by naijagym(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nice one prophet... smiley
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by cole265(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Odkboy23:
wow TB JOSHUA is a real man of God....

Fake!!!
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by billyG(m): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=IdiAmin2 post=35600386]what of the souls of the 100+ people that perished in his building that he didn't get authorised planning permission for?

Is he going to return that as well?[/quote
wuld u not be happy 2 be among d dead SA in heaven?
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by billyG(m): 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
dharmieee:
It is u that dnt understd d bible,every sane person with mentally sound Brain know God has never physically collected sisi frm any one,he dsnt use or receive physical cash it is d pastor that use those money,God is only intrested in d gratefullness of yur heart.in this case God reward d man with a brand new car thru prophet TB Joshua.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Satan exalts himself by acting in contravention to GOD'S instructions. The number one false prophet in Nigeria playing to the gallery again!
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
He should remarry,and social workers should be involved in the kids affair because of many molestation cases by their own fathers this days.
360frolic:

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-pastor-tb-joshua-returns-tithe.html

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
u think with you Anus.
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by maintainval(m): 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
Tithe is ten percent of your income, so what the man did is correct. The whole money are income/profit, he didn't borrow it so he supposed to pay tithe on it. The poor are not exempted in tithing. There is no condition in tithing it is a straight foward instruction. When Jesus saw a widow that gave offering he didn't return it to her. It is obedient to instruction of God. I wish I can obey like that.
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by Amustical(m): 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Stop criticising and stop lieing against God. So what he did is bad abbi? The pastor that collected 30k tith from him, where is he when he was hungry and trown out of house by his landlord? Why are so bias?

Obascoetubi:
tithes is God's money, so how come they returns it?
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by damocool(m): 12:03am On Jul 08, 2015
BEWARE; Be Ever Watchful Against Religious Error - mongers... God will open our understanding to His words in Jesus name.. Amen..
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by poppy83(m): 12:15am On Jul 08, 2015
Thank God
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by poppy83(m): 12:23am On Jul 08, 2015
[quote author=360frolic post=35600056]

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-pastor-tb-joshua-returns-tithe.html

[ He was shoddily dressed, clearly malnourished and physically challenged – one of his legs being almost half the size of the other.)
that isn't the best way to describe him...Remember!your legs can like that tomorrow
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by poppy83(m): 12:26am On Jul 08, 2015
He was shoddily dressed, clearly malnourished and physically challenged – one of his legs being almost half the size of the other.
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by architez: 1:55am On Jul 08, 2015
themosthigh:
Thank jah i am the most high today....i have acheive a feat that nobody in my generation would ever achieve,being the first to comment on a frontpage post.
Haters gonna hate me for this but as i smoke my grass and get high tonight....i thank jah for giving me this oppurtunity

All the same.....may jah bless this man for his actions and thank jah for the gift of mary jane(the grass of wonder)

Congrats on your FTC. What type of weed is it? Me, I like sour. I mean, the regular weed is OK too, but exotic mellows you more. Whereabouts do u get your grass from?
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by architez: 2:00am On Jul 08, 2015
holyboss:
meanwhile bokoharam are bombing

cc - justwise , disguy , Seun , lalasticlala , BIKO - kindly reduce my ban in travel section '2019 is a long time'. av deactivated d account the lead to the ban..

Please, what did u do to be banned? So others will learn and not do same.
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by brocab: 2:46am On Jul 08, 2015
Everyone seems to look at a bigger picture when its time to give-the Lord said: you only have to believe as big as a mustard seed, {just as long as you believe} The women gave all what she had-because she believed-Your belief had caused you to write this message "so others can receive.
It shows Jesus wrote a bigger passage about the poor old woman because she gave all what she had, and yet he wrote very little about anybody who tithed, matter of fact Jesus didn't say anything good about anyone who tithed back then-Matthew 23-shows us clearly he continualed to rebuke the Pharisees on everything they done, and tithing was part of that everything.
The truth "is" the Lord wanted the farmers and herdsmen to support the Levite priesthood.
Tithing wasn't for everybody, and tithing was never about some-ones income..

Its sad when we hear and see' our very own preachers-pastors and priest in Churches today-are using that same old Technic a brainwashing tool so believers believe that 10% of their weekly wage belongs to God.
maintainval:
Tithe is ten percent of your income, so what the man did is correct. The whole money are income/profit, he didn't borrow it so he supposed to pay tithe on it. The poor are not exempted in tithing. There is no condition in tithing it is a straight foward instruction. When Jesus saw a widow that gave offering he didn't return it to her. It is obedient to instruction of God. I wish I can obey like that.
May God help us all.
Re: TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 by themosthigh: 2:57am On Jul 08, 2015
architez:

Congrats on your FTC. What type of weed is it? Me, I like sour. I mean, the regular weed is OK too, but exotic mellows you more. Whereabouts do u get your grass from?

I am a ganja planter mostly afgan kush,blue dreams,sour deisel,bubba kush etc.....weed scientist extraordinary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter / Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him / Christmas Food: Muslim Lady Blocked On Facebook Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.