Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Is Obiano A Clown? Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Obiano A Clown? Photo (46559 Views)

32 Retired Judges Drag Obiano, A-G To Court Over Unpaid Gratuities, Pensions / Willie Obiano: A Square Peg In A Round Hole / Is Obiano Working? This Is The Major Road In Akaboezem, Nnewi Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by admax(m): 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Most of our brothers from the east don't have fashion sense...... grin

1 Like

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by FrankValency(m): 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Abeg leave my Gov alone......he's d best working Gov in south east. Go and produce ur own cloth and let's see who's gonna buy mofo........Harrant Nansense

3 Likes

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Ologunjude(m): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
This made front page. Who gives f. ..ks about his atire when we have serious burning matters in the state.

1 Like

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by imieson(m): 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Not for sale

Comprende?

1 Like

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
dealslip:
Chief Willie has always been like that. Even as ED in Fidelity, his names were inscribed on his shirts.

What can one say then

1 Like

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Noneroone(m): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
OdenigboAroli2:

the guy is too full of himself joo.
you are a hypocrite!

When peter obi's ugly face adorned every government property in Anambra state, he was 'empty' of himself abi?

During obi's time he not only did
same but commissioners and advisers were forced to wear clothes bearing his ugly face and you never complained and now you have a problem with obiano wearing his own clothe because you fear that it will help obliterate the remnants of obi's s soiled political image.
If hypocrisy and bitterness don't kill you, you will live long.

5 Likes

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sir werey cheesy
Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
RonJeremy:
Wonders shall never end! So Anambra state is now so poor it is using Indian people as substitute to Onyibo people in deceiving their population?

Bingo?

1 Like

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Brytawon(m): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
My Governor is suffering from wardrobe malfunction as special advisers on that ministry have gone on a training course in Cairo. gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by pBuhari(f): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
what happened to the clothe
Did he beg you for anything or for money to buy clothes?

In fact, this OP is a clown

6 Likes

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by donvicky2007: 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Whether he put on a cloth that bears his pix or not is not what we ask ,all we ask is dividends of democracy.

6 Likes

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
RonJeremy:
Wonders shall never end! So Anambra state is now so poor it is using Indian people as substitute to Onyibo people in deceiving their population?
A slowpoke spotted

5 Likes

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Malawian(m): 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
i think he wears those clothes because he is still relatively unknown outside anambra and in fact even inside anambra. hiw many people here woll easily identify say the governors of kebbi, ebonyi, and co? i believe he will stop ojce he is known nationally. saves him the energy of always needing to shout "ima onye mbu"? which coincidentally is what i have to hear whenever i hit ma villa. i mean, even ndi anwuruma will be asking the same vexing trash.

1 Like

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
@OP [size=15pt]Willie is Seriously Working in Anambra State....if you dey vex, u can die and I will attend your burial! Gbam[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Commenting about a proud, arrogant and drunkard Governor will never stop me from preparing my eba with okro soup this wonderful afternoon.

Please I'm busy here undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by axeman10(m): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Just in case he loses his memory/forgets who he is...that will serve as a reminder!
Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Brytawon:
My Governor is suffering from wardrobe malfunctions as special advisers on that ministry have gone on a training course in Cairo. gringringrin

Can you afford this? Keep Shut if you got nothing to say!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Francis5:
I perfectly understand if others do it for you (of their own free will or goaded by you), but how can anyone be comfortably and perpetually wearing clothes with their own image emblazoned on them? Is this megalomania, madness, self-delusion, clownishness, or what?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What is your problem yiriba man,Don't you know how much we hate you guys?

3 Likes

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Ama80(f): 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pls can someone enlighten me on some of his achievements.i heard he is working.
Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Yinkay: 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
dealslip:
Chief Willie has always been like that. Even as ED in Fidelity, his names were inscribed on his shirts.
By yr profile name, are u in Fidelity Treasury or Trops?
Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Niseamaka(m): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Noneroone:
you are a hypocrite!

When peter obi's ugly face adorned every government property in Anambra state, he was 'empty' of himself abi?

During obi's time he not only did
same but commissioners and advisers were forced to wear clothes bearing his ugly face and you never complained and now you have a problem with obiano wearing his own clothe because you fear that it will help obliterate the remnants of obi's s soiled political image.
If hypocrisy and bitterness don't kill you, you will live long.

Two wrongs does not make a right. That Peter Obi did something that's condemnable doesn't mean that all subsequent governors should do the same.

1 Like

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Niseamaka(m): 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

What is your problem yiriba man,Don't you know how much we hate you guys?

This topic have nothing to do with tribe. Address the issue.

2 Likes

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by mikolo80: 11:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Francis5:
I will send these images to non- Nigerians to gauge their opinion. I do not want to be biased because I may be too naïve not to know that people need to praise themselves, by themselves, and for themselves. wink wink

POLITICAL CAMPAIGN AND ELECTION ARE OVER, OBIANO grin grin
Says who.second term nko
Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by architez: 11:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
Viktor1983:
I travelled to Anambra state today. And I can say I'm impressed with what willie is doing.
passed through awka and finally arrived Onitsha.
if wearing those clothes with his pics on them is what will make him keep working, make him kontinu dey wear am oo.

Anambra Adigo Mma!

The credit belongs mainly to Obi not Obiano

2 Likes

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by thaoriginator: 12:00am On Jul 08, 2015
He's a muhfuckerr
Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by architez: 12:03am On Jul 08, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Commenting about a proud, arrogant and drunkard Governor will never stop me from preparing my eba with okro soup this wonderful afternoon.

How do u prepare the okro soup? Step by step if u can please. Do u use crayfish? And eba sef, I'm not sure eba is the best thing with okra soup. What do u think?
Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by architez: 12:10am On Jul 08, 2015
Obiano is an ingrate. Peter Obi handpicked him and singlehandedly made him governor above other more popular and much better known people. Yet at every turn he tries to denigrate and tarnish Peter Obi, someone who has nerver tried to interfere in his administration, unlike other ex-governors.

2 Likes

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by architez: 12:17am On Jul 08, 2015
Gamechanger:
No time for this

So how old r u, sir? If I may ask.
Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 08, 2015
architez:

How do u prepare the okro soup? Step by step if u can please. Do u use crayfish? And eba sef, I'm not sure eba is the best thing with okra soup. What do u think?
I first sliced my okro because that takes time to do. I cooked my dry meat alongside okporoko, I brought back from home the last time I travelled.

After cooking them for like 20minutes, I added my chicken and cooked for another 5mins.

Then I got a fresh pot, added red oil and fried my ogbono for like 3mins. I added okro and fried for another 3mins.

While cooking the meat and co, I added all the spices I needed for the soup so what I did was to add the ogbono and okro that I fried into the meat pot and boiled. I did that because the meat pot is bigger and the okro as well as the ogbono were partly burnt while I was frying them so using the same pot for the soup would be disaster.

Ingredients used include crayfish, knorr, pepper, thyme for the meat though, salt, garlic powder, ginger powder, and other Latino spices that I can't pronounce. grin

I don't like wheat and farina that's why I eat Ghana garri but I also have ijebu garri which I use for drinking only. Ijebu garri, in my experience is not good for swallow.

So did I teach anybody something new? cheesy
Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Niseamaka:

This topic have nothing to do with tribe. Address the issue.

Come let me address your papa.

Boko haram
Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:25am On Jul 08, 2015
IdiAmin1:

I don't see any arrogance in the way Obiano carries himself ,rather what I see is a confident ,collected and a proud Omanbala boy.

6 Likes

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by blazincruz(m): 12:36am On Jul 08, 2015
U say what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) / EndSARS: Hundreds Of Resignations By Police Officers Rejected By The IGP / What Soldiers Recovered From Boko Haram During Clearance Operation In Borno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.