Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Is Obiano A Clown? Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Obiano A Clown? Photo (46673 Views)

32 Retired Judges Drag Obiano, A-G To Court Over Unpaid Gratuities, Pensions / Willie Obiano: A Square Peg In A Round Hole / Is Obiano Working? This Is The Major Road In Akaboezem, Nnewi Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Niseamaka(m): 12:36am On Jul 08, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Come let me address your papa.

Boko haram

One's dad, mum or tribe have nothing to do with the issue. Must u resort to abuses, even to elderly parents so as to make your point?. Grow up, son.

1 Like

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 08, 2015
architez:
Obiano is an ingrate. Peter Obi handpicked him and singlehandedly made him governor above other more popular and much better known people. Yet at every turn he tries to denigrate and tarnish Peter Obi, someone who has nerver tried to interfere in his administration, unlike other ex-governors.
What is really going on between Obi and Willie?

1 Like

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 08, 2015
Francis5:
I perfectly understand if others do it for you (of their own free will or goaded by you), but how can anyone be comfortably and perpetually wearing clothes with their own image emblazoned on them? Is this megalomania, madness, self-delusion, clownishness, or what?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I believe your father who birthed you and has not and will never achieve 1 over 10 of what Obiano has achieved is the one suffering from megalomania, madness, self-delusion, clownishness!

Sorry bro!

3 Likes

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by NovusHomo(m): 1:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Francis5:
I will send these images to non- Nigerians to gauge their opinion. I do not want to be biased because I may be too naïve not to know that people need to praise themselves, by themselves, and for themselves. wink wink

POLITICAL CAMPAIGN AND ELECTION ARE OVER, OBIANO grin grin

By the way, who is the clown wearing a "Chivas Regal" hat on his head. If he doesn't know, Chivas is a liquor brand.

1 Like

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Teekrayne(m): 1:38am On Jul 08, 2015
Who cares
Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by AlienStar: 1:46am On Jul 08, 2015
Malawian:
i think he wears those clothes because he is still relatively unknown outside anambra and in fact even inside anambra. hiw many people here woll easily identify say the governors of kebbi, ebonyi, and co? i believe he will stop ojce he is known nationally. saves him the energy of always needing to shout "ima onye mbu"? which coincidentally is what i have to hear whenever i hit ma villa. i mean, even ndi anwuruma will be asking the same vexing trash.
check d bolded or....
Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by AlienStar: 1:49am On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
lyk he is google.... dude go buy newspaper.
Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by adconline(m): 2:10am On Jul 08, 2015
Malignantly narcissistic
Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by gsalvatore: 2:12am On Jul 08, 2015
The @Op is biased.

You Want to tell me you haven't seen Nelson Mandela wearing a cloth with his face emblazoned on it?

It's not a must to open a thread.

Don't worry... Wait not only for non Nigerians to validate your bias even non Terestrial will do

2 Likes

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by gsalvatore: 2:14am On Jul 08, 2015
AlienStar:
check d bolded or....
The guy is Malawian.

Malawi Keyboard. grin
Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:17am On Jul 08, 2015
Niseamaka:

One's dad, mum or tribe have nothing to do with the issue. Must u resort to abuses, even to elderly parents so as to make your point?. Grow up, son.

Well,my emotions takes over me, I don't see any reason defending Mr president in this critical time of our history,in as much as I supported him but did not vote because I wasn't in Nigeria then, I will not also be biased because hundreds if not thousand of innocent Nigerians had died since he assumed office.

Enough is enough to his handling of this crisis. He promised Nigerians to bring a military tactics to defeat Boko Haram and now we are in chaotic state.

Any well meaning Nigerian who is comfortable with these killings is an enemy to our national development.

He need to stand up for these animals,draw a redline
Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by AtlanticBreeze: 2:52am On Jul 08, 2015
architez:
Obiano is an ingrate. Peter Obi handpicked him and singlehandedly made him governor above other more popular and much better known people. Yet at every turn he tries to denigrate and tarnish Peter Obi, someone who has nerver tried to interfere in his administration, unlike other ex-governors.
Peter obi is very mischievous. Is it by force to be a puppet again? Does the criminal peter obi own Anambra state. Tell him to stop publishing malicious articles on the internet about the governor through his hired media team if he wants peace.
Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by mensdept: 3:39am On Jul 08, 2015
Those attires with peoples faces are very local

1 Like

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Osakah24(m): 4:10am On Jul 08, 2015
maybe he produced a lot of the material during campaign that he cant afford to waste.You know anambra people and their stinginess.

1 Like

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Osakah24(m): 4:14am On Jul 08, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

Peter obi is very mischievous. Is it by force to be a puppet again? Does the criminal peter obi own Anambra state. Tell him to stop publishing malicious articles on the internet about the governor through his hired media team if he wants peace.
Peter obi can be accused of many things but being a criminal is not one. the man handed over a healthy treasury.

3 Likes

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by AtlanticBreeze: 4:17am On Jul 08, 2015
Osakah24:
Peter obi can be accused of many things but being a criminal is not one. the man handed over a healthy treasury.
I guess you are one of those he deceived then.

1 Like

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 08, 2015
IceMan85:
OP, you are the clown here! What is wrong for someone to wear a cloth with a picture of himself? Go and find work OP and stop gossiping around, here no be market. It is called selling ''oneself''

Everything is wrong with it mate.
If you are an Anambra man, you are not the only one here. It's very awkward, very very awkward wearing that. No matter what he has achieved, I think someone need to smack the back of his head for that.

2 Likes

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 08, 2015
gsalvatore:
The @Op is biased.

You Want to tell me you haven't seen Nelson Mandela wearing a cloth with his face emblazoned on it?

It's not a must to open a thread.

Don't worry... Wait not only for non Nigerians to validate your bias even non Terestrial will do

Doesn't matter who wore that first, Mandela should have been smacked as well if he did something like that. How can a man wear such clothes with pictures of himself? That's serious mental issues right there.

3 Likes

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by patrick89(m): 5:19am On Jul 08, 2015
admax:
Most of our brothers from the east don't have fashion sense...... grin
I don't like responding to people like you, but what do you mean by fashion sense? what has fashion got to do with governance? or maybe you should tell us about the models governors from other regions
Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by patrick89(m): 5:20am On Jul 08, 2015
admax:
Most of our brothers from the east don't have fashion sense...... grin
I don't like responding to people like you, but what do you mean by fashion sense? what has fashion got to do with governance? or maybe you should tell us about the model governors from other regions
Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by architez: 5:32am On Jul 08, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

There is a saying, "ingratitude is the worst of vices". You don't have to be a puppet to show gratitude to someone who singlehandedly made u. Obi is the one who laid the foundation and produced any progress in anambra today.

2 Likes

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Keepshining(f): 5:33am On Jul 08, 2015
Francis5:
I will send these images to non- Nigerians to gauge their opinion. I do not want to be biased because I may be too naïve not to know that people need to praise themselves, by themselves, and for themselves. wink wink

POLITICAL CAMPAIGN AND ELECTION ARE OVER, OBIANO grin grin
That is his own selling point.OP,show us your selling point!

2 Likes

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by architez: 5:38am On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:

We r experiencing the saying: No good deed goes unpunished. Peter Obi cashed in everything to make Obiano governor. Now we see how he is being paid back.
It is a lesson for us all.

1 Like

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by architez: 5:41am On Jul 08, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I first sliced my okro because that takes time to do. I cooked my dry meat alongside okporoko, I brought back from home the last time I travelled.

After cooking them for like 20minutes, I added my chicken and cooked for another 5mins.

Then I got a fresh pot, added red oil and fried my ogbono for like 3mins. I added okro and fried for another 3mins.

While cooking the meat and co, I added all the spices I needed for the soup so what I did was to add the ogbono and okro that I fried into the meat pot and boiled. I did that because the meat pot is bigger and the okro as well as the ogbono were partly burnt while I was frying them so using the same pot for the soup would be disaster.

Ingredients used include crayfish, knorr, pepper, thyme for the meat though, salt, garlic powder, ginger powder, and other Latino spices that I can't pronounce. grin

I don't like wheat and farina that's why I eat Ghana garri but I also have ijebu garri which I use for drinking only. Ijebu garri, in my experience is not good for swallow.

So did I teach anybody something new? cheesy

Bros, thank u so much. This is so informative. Where in the world r u? I travel a lot. Maybe we could get together.

1 Like

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by dealslip(f): 5:50am On Jul 08, 2015
Yinkay:

By yr profile name, are u in Fidelity Treasury or Trops?

lol. I was in corporate banking but I left. We use it for our fixed deposits and other investments too. Are you a staff too?
Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 08, 2015
architez:

Bros, thank u so much. This is so informative. Where in the world r u? I travel a lot. Maybe we could get together.
I live in the gay country bro. cheesy
Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Ugovin12(m): 6:03am On Jul 08, 2015
Oh, I can see what's happening....!
Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by carnegiefan: 6:05am On Jul 08, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Well,my emotions takes over me, I don't see any reason defending Mr president in this critical time of our history,in as much as I supported him but did not vote because I wasn't in Nigeria then, I will not also be biased because hundreds if not thousand of innocent Nigerians had died since he assumed office.

Enough is enough to his handling of this crisis. He promised Nigerians to bring a military tactics to defeat Boko Haram and now we are in chaotic state.

Any well meaning Nigerian who is comfortable with these killings is an enemy to our national development.

See delusion! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by carnegiefan: 6:11am On Jul 08, 2015
@Topic

Something just doesn't feel right about Obiano's obsession with his image on every Ankara he wears to duty.
This is how people adulterate good ideas.
Peter Obi brought in the Ankara dress as a way to appear simple, approachable, and to save funds.
It seems that Obiano is doing it for self aggrandizement.
Something tells me that he would play very ugly reelection game.
For now, let him focus and let his work speak for him.
Anambra state is not known for hubris.

2 Likes

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Brytawon(m): 6:20am On Jul 08, 2015
spiritfada:

Can you afford this? Keep Shut if you got nothing to say!

With all due respect sir, the last time I checked NL was nobody's family business[no offense].
Inasmuch as you say I can't afford them that doesn't mean you know me neither do I know you.
Everybody is on NL for different reasons as mine is to catch fun. So I'll much appreciate if you'll mind your own business and stop taking this personal.
I'll also render my apology if I have offended you in anyway. THANK YOU!

1 Like

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by Niseamaka(m): 6:32am On Jul 08, 2015
B
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Reminder: Obiano's mode of dressing is the topic.

1 Like

Re: Is Obiano A Clown? Photo by o42austino(m): 6:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Noneroone:
you are a hypocrite!

When peter obi's ugly face adorned every government property in Anambra state, he was 'empty' of himself abi?

During obi's time he not only did
same but commissioners and advisers were forced to wear clothes bearing his ugly face and you never complained and now you have a problem with obiano wearing his own clothe because you fear that it will help obliterate the remnants of obi's s soiled political image.
If hypocrisy and bitterness don't kill you, you will live long.
U can lie abeg, Obi never forced anybody to wear any clothe that has his image and can u show me a pic of Obi putting on a cloth with his image on it?, Obi can put on APGA and Ojukwu clothes but not that of himself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate / Goodluck Jonathan Appoints Akachukwu Nwankpo As Personal Envoy / PDP Agent Crying After Losing His Pooling Unit In Bauchi Bye-Election (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.